X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
    They both got in their shots and talking points.

It was a draw. Although there were sometimes I felt that Cheney could've nailed Edwards more.

Also, when Cheney called him out by stating it was the first time he met him, I didn't see Edwards go back and remind him that they were introduced. My guess is that Edwards did not make that much of an impact on Cheney.
    There's a theory that you can learn to tell when someone is lying if you can watch them when they tell real lies. I wonder if that theory would work in Cheney's case?

I'll have to re-watch that part. I bet he's probably not making eye contact.

and mezro, you're nuts dude
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Lqskdiver
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

If you're talking about that particular exchange, he was looking straight at Edwards when he said that. It looked liked he believed that to be the truth. Edwards just had that deer in the headlights look.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Yes, he was looking right at Edwards' eyes, and he looked like he was telling the truth.

Edwards looked like he had just taken a kidney shot from Cassius Clay.

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          Yes, he was looking right at Edwards' eyes, and he looked like he was telling the truth.

Edwards looked like he had just taken a kidney shot from Cassius Clay.
          I don't think Edwards would really care what Cheney thinks about him. No one that rich gives a shit about what people think about them.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            I don't think Edwards would really care what Cheney thinks about him. No one that rich gives a shit about what people think about them.
            Kerry included?
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Edwards at the debate with Cheney..........

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

what's with all the anthropomorphic politicians lately?
                gnaw on it

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                  and mezro, you're nuts dude
                  I'm nuts, bolts and a Magic Rocks starter kit at the end of the universe.

Mezro...everybody takes politics too damn seriously; lighten up and give the ulcer a rest...
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

The thing is Cheney has met Edwards at least three times, but the main point is that Cheney is the first President of the Senate in US history, this is unprecedented, who has chosen to only meet with the Republicans and not with the Democrats. Yeah Lush/Phoney are "uniters"....right....

Cheney is some liar though.....

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Not like that greedy trial lawyer John Edwards, who didn't bring up a shred of truth in the debate the other night.

Comment

Working...