DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Yes you did, FORD.

Do I have to threaten to do a search?

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

No contest – Cheney bitch slapped Edwards into a corner where he stayed, in a piss-soaked fetal position helplessly shielding his head with his flailing arms and hands whilst Cheney repeatedly bludgeoned him into quivering submission.

Edwards, a smart assed little dweeb kept repeating (3 times I counted) that Bush /Cheney claimed a 9/11 – Iraq link - they never have and Cheney said so. Edwards showed us all who he really is – a slick southern trial lawyer who is used to fooling retiree jurors weened on trash talk show journalism, with hankies at the ready, into bilking money out of companies to line his own pockets. That shit isn’t going to fly as the man one step away from being Commander in Chief. Edwards had full command of his inane talking points yet he did not have the wherewithal to alter course in any way when his stupid claims were refuted. When he was hit with the facts of his own non-existent Senate record and he and Kerry's total disregard for our biggest ally in the middle east - IRAq - his childish little smirks and sneers betrayed that he’s about as deep as a kiddie pool. Edwards is a complete joke.

Cheney showed himself for what he is, a serious ADULT who has the facts at his command.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I won't just threaten. I'll post it anyway!

posted: 09-01-2004 at 10:16 AM

Originally posted by Warham:

Clinton looked bad without the help of the Bush family.

I supposed the Bush family, under this scenario, drove Monica to the White House every morning?"

FORD Response: No, Monica was a Mossad plant. She knew exactly what her mission was before she went to DC and even told her friends on the West Coast that she was "taking her Presidential knee pads to Washington"

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          I won't just threaten. I'll post it anyway!

posted: 09-01-2004 at 10:16 AM

Originally posted by Warham:

Clinton looked bad without the help of the Bush family.

I supposed the Bush family, under this scenario, drove Monica to the White House every morning?"

FORD Response: No, Monica was a Mossad plant. She knew exactly what her mission was before she went to DC and even told her friends on the West Coast that she was "taking her Presidential knee pads to Washington"
          Right.... so where did I mention the BCE?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

LMAO!

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Later in the thread you mentioned that Mossad and the BCE are separate entities, BUT you also insist that the BCE and Mossad are working hand in hand.

What better way for Bush to get back at Clinton than to have his buddies send in a chunky agent to get Slick Willy in trouble, eh? That way it's not directly tied to the BCE, and Bush can wash his hands of the matter.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                Right.... so where did I mention the BCE?

Mossad isn't funded by your make-believe BCE ??

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Mossad isn't funded by your make-believe BCE ??
                  That's a contradiction in and of itself, because if the BCE weren't real, they couldn't fund anyone.

Truthfully though, Mossad is the Israeli equivalent of the CIA, and they do often work together. Now of course the CIA is a spin off of the BCE from the beginning, so there is a link, though it's indirect.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

The BCE can't fund anyone, but they can make huge deposits from Halliburton into their Swiss bank account? What's the problem, won't the bank allow withdrawals?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I don't know of any instances where you have backed anyone into a corner, ODS...

You can be pretty ignorant...

Especially with your "You know I'm right" comment, which I have seen at least three times...
                      "You know I'm right"

I was pushing the issue with Warham because I thought he might crack.

People come off differently on message boards than they do in real life. Sometimes you go over the top. You have to sound confident. Why am defending myself? Fuck that, this is the DLR Army.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

You thought I would crack?

You must be new around here, huh?

Comment

• alsip
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2004

"I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session. The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight."
                          -Vice President Cheney

Inarguably a decisive win for Cheney - a virtuoso and stalwart American with a remarkable skill for debate. Edwards' attempts to incite Cheney, and put him on the defensive (i.e. his Halliburton lies and most inappropriately bringing up Cheney's gay daughter), indeed backfired. Don Imus, a self-proclaimed Dem, said it best this morning: "Although light on his feet, Edwards looked like a light-weight fighting a heavy weight, who hit him with blow after blow."

On the heels of last Thursday, this was much needed, and has re-energized the GOP, providing some much needed momentum for Bush at a most important time. Thanks Dick!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Hahahaha...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              You thought I would crack?

You must be new around here, huh?

I was tired and it looked to me like you were falling back on irrational, stock answers and getting flustered. I am starting to grasp that no one around here is changing their mind about anything. It was fun for awhile to try though. At least most of you regulars have convictions. The people around me in real life don't give a shit about anything.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                                I was tired and it looked to me like you were falling back on irrational, stock answers and getting flustered. I am starting to grasp that no one around here is changing their mind about anything. It was fun for awhile to try though. At least most of you regulars have convictions. The people around me in real life don't give a shit about anything.
                                Well, I'll never vote for a Democrat just because of my core convictions, but it's good to have a fun, informative debate.

Comment

Working...