Titanium Floyd Rose Big-Blocks are the shiznit.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    Personally, of course not - we haven't heard your stuff yet, that would be rediculous.

That's not a rule of thumb statement so much as a guideline and a generality. And with only a hundred posts you haven't really shared much as the others have who've been here almost ten years between this board and a few others.

If I bag on the others, its because they we're familiar with each other and a few have no excuse. They're old, they know better, or could do better.

Jay can play a little and Im sure DiamondJimi enjoys playing if he has so many heads and cabinets, certainly he spends a little air time with the instrument even if there arent any strings on it and a Van Halen CD is playing...
    Got any clips or pics to post? If not,

Last edited by Coyote; 11-29-2009, 06:20 PM.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

As usual Garfuckle does not know what he is talking about.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

I haven't played in almost 15 years!

When I get setup for clips, Im done in 2 hours. Not 2 months.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

STFU, GARfail.

Originally posted by GAR
          I haven't played in almost 15 years!
          So in other words, you're like an aged, has-been/never was boxer with Parkinson's and Alzheimers trying to come out of retirement in his 60s. Don't bother; you sucked before (obviously, since you pussed out and quit) you'll suck even worse this time. :tongue0011:

When I get setup for clips, Im done in 2 hours. Not 2 months.
          Maybe, but chances are they'll SUCK like you, so who cares, much less wants to hear them? What will you call them, the plywood sessions?

And another thing, hack-magnet: Aren't you tired of owning yourself on that one yet? Not only does it reek of your all-consuming jealousy, but as usual, you're mistakenly assuming just because I post sample clips here, that somehow means the guitar tracks they're coming from aren't DONE, moron. Every one you've heard, the complete guitar arrangement is fully recorded. I happen to have the luxury (oh, plus the talent and ability, two more qualities you lack) to go back and re-do them (note-for-note, even) when I find a sound I like better. Which, thanks to further experimentation and learning with Recabinet (and installing the Brass and Titanium Big Blocks), I DID.

Btw, we're actually going to go into a REAL studio and lay down drums and bass on a few of them very soon....what are you gonna do then, KILL YOURSELF?? One can only hope, right? (crosses fingers)

In closing, EAT A COCK, loser. :dafinger:
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
            Got the block (and other related parts) paid off today.

Now we play the waiting game...
            Got this a couple of hours ago:
            "Your order has been updated to the following status:
            New status: Shipped"

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by coyote
              got this a couple of hours ago:
              "your order has been updated to the following status:
              New status: Shipped"

Rock.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

No, dude. Brass.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Yes, yes....

Originally posted by Coyote
                  No, dude. Brass.
                  Clever-trousers!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Been watching The Three Stooges a lot lately... nyuk-nyuk-nyuk...

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      So in other words, you're like an aged, has-been/never was boxer with Parkinson's and Alzheimers trying to come out of retirement in his 60s. Don't bother; you sucked before (obviously, since you pussed out and quit) you'll suck even worse this time. :tongue0011:

Maybe, but chances are they'll SUCK like you, so who cares, much less wants to hear them? What will you call them, the plywood sessions?

And another thing, hack-magnet: Aren't you tired of owning yourself on that one yet? Not only does it reek of your all-consuming jealousy, but as usual, you're mistakenly assuming just because I post sample clips here, that somehow means the guitar tracks they're coming from aren't DONE, moron. Every one you've heard, the complete guitar arrangement is fully recorded. I happen to have the luxury (oh, plus the talent and ability, two more qualities you lack) to go back and re-do them (note-for-note, even) when I find a sound I like better. Which, thanks to further experimentation and learning with Recabinet (and installing the Brass and Titanium Big Blocks), I DID.

Btw, we're actually going to go into a REAL studio and lay down drums and bass on a few of them very soon....what are you gonna do then, KILL YOURSELF?? One can only hope, right? (crosses fingers)

In closing, EAT A COCK, loser. :dafinger:
                      Ha. I own you with all that formatting, thanks for bending over to smell the coffee.

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        Ha. I own you with all that formatting, thanks for bending over to smell the coffee.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by GAR
                          Personally, of course not - we haven't heard your stuff yet, that would be rediculous.

That's not a rule of thumb statement so much as a guideline and a generality. And with only a hundred posts you haven't really shared much as the others have who've been here almost ten years between this board and a few others.

Jay can play a little and Im sure DiamondJimi enjoys playing if he has so many heads and cabinets, certainly he spends a little air time with the instrument even if there arent any strings on it and a Van Halen CD is playing...
                          Even as a junior member with "Only but a hundred posts" I still have more respect then you do as far as legitimacy and honesty goes. You claim all sorts of crap about the gear you supposedly own, the jobs you've done and the stars you work with. I'm giving myself a good name by making sure people know I have proof about that. You seem to know quite a bit, yes, that's nice, but what they want is pictures; real pictures, not cardboard or a HTML'd GIF or JPG for an "Owned" or "Fail" moment.

And, as i've previously stated, i'm going to be in the recording studio soon, and as such I will have tracks up not too long after.

Didn't your daddy ever teach you patience?
                          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                            Even as a junior member with "Only but a hundred posts" I still have more respect then you do as far as legitimacy and honesty goes. You claim all sorts of crap about the gear you supposedly own, the jobs you've done and the stars you work with. I'm giving myself a good name by making sure people know I have proof about that. You seem to know quite a bit, yes, that's nice, but what they want is pictures; real pictures, not cardboard or a HTML'd GIF or JPG for an "Owned" or "Fail" moment.
                            Good call! How True!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

In your dreams perhaps...

Today's "Get over yourself" award goes to...

Originally posted by GAR

WAKE THE FUCK UP, GARfail.
                              You own nothing, FAILboat. You're a pathetic, unfunny joke. No one likes you or gives a shit what you have to say.
                              Not to mention, newsflash doofus - you're even getting your ass handed to you by a 14-year old, to boot...

So let's translate:

Originally posted by GAR
                              I'm the most hated member of this or ANY VH website. The best part of me dribbled down my mom's leg....I should just kill myself and do the world a favor.

Get to it, bitch! Sucks to be you!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                                Didn't your daddy ever teach you patience?
                                The only thing daddy "taught" him (before he left him like unwanted baggage at the bus station) was to bend over and squeal like a pig.

And when you DO post clips (and I hope you do), you already know in advance to IGNORE GARfail... unless you choose to further own him into oblivion, which is cool too!
                                Last edited by jhale667; 12-01-2009, 11:13 AM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...