Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Maybe GARstanza's Monster Cable's were one's he found on his rounds of dumpster diving...

(Note: the person in this pic. isn't GARstanza. This person has hair.)
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Ya know, I think Oolith is a musician. I remember her in a Jay production thread at Wars'. I could be wrong though. I'm guessing backward flute over a techno beat. :tongue0011: plus some yoko vocal action.

Anyway it's pathetic that Jay can't even pimp his shit without gar derailing it with another story about how he's an ass.

Tone is good J. Hope it goes well man.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

There will be more pimp-slapping these ho's, fear not...

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
        Ya know, I think Oolith is a musician. I remember her in a Jay production thread at Wars'. I could be wrong though. I'm guessing backward flute over a techno beat. :tongue0011: plus some yoko vocal action.

Anyway it's pathetic that Jay can't even pimp his shit without gar derailing it with another story about how he's an ass.

Tone is good J. Hope it goes well man.
        Thanks. It certainly is going well so far!
        The Boogie kills, and Recabinet captured it. The PODfarm clean tracks are meshing nicely, too.

Actually, to give credit where due, Oolith started that thread over at Wars'. I just picked up the torch.

Glad you like the tune sample(s), but it's not even about pimping my shit so much as - I found a means of direct-recording my amp that KICKS ASS, and wanted to share. If posting a few MP3s to simultaneously bitchslap a tool (or two ) and prove the point of the thread is pimping, so be it... The pimp-hand IS strong, though!

But GARfail's story about sabotaging other people's gear? Despicable, but not surprising considering the source. I doubt any band or musician WORTH a shit would endorse that, and any of the musicians/bands I've worked for would've left his sorry ass on the side of the road in scenic Bumfuck Texas or wherever without so much as a bus ticket as soon as they found out about it...

Doubt it's even true though; no stage manager would allow some shit like that, and would certainly question one band's tech fucking with ANOTHER band's gear...plus the headliner is rarely even around to hear the opening act (even at a soundcheck), so what would prompt the "edict"? That's just his jealousy, and compulsive LYING again...

I can see where it would want to make someone like our resident troll twins want to kill themselves though...my stuff's getting kudos left and right before it's finished, DJ's band's nominated for a music award....

Not to mention Thrills, that YOU can outplay either one of them into next week, too....must suck to be them...

Originally posted by Matt White
        Really....Monster Cables have done right by me....

Can't remember how long I've had the one....10+ years?!?

No complaints.....ever
        Exactly, exactly. Only tone-deaf trolls can't hear the difference, or make idiotic claims like they're not durable and are poorly made.
        Last edited by jhale667; 10-16-2009, 09:28 PM.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Doubt it's even true though; no stage manager would allow some shit like that, and would certainly question one band's tech fucking with ANOTHER band's gear...plus the headliner is rarely even around to hear the opening act (even at a soundcheck), so what would prompt the "edict"? That's just his jealousy, and compulsive LYING again...
          On GARstanza's imaginary planet in the Shitbag Universe this shit is common. Since everyone on GARstanza's planet is a complete scumbag shithead like him, it is nothing out of the norm...

I can see where it would want to make someone like our resident troll twins want to kill themselves though...my stuff's getting kudos left and right before it's finished, DJ's band's nominated for a music award....
          The cream will always float to the top, Bro.
          Shitsticks like GARstanza simply float in circles in the bowl...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• standin
            Veteran
            • Apr 2009

Not a bad showing, Mr. Hale.
            Attached Files
            To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Thank you.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                So you'd fuck up other people's equipment because some other jealous band asked you to?
                Mercenary for hire, what can I say for the competition but "you suck, we rule" at a time when chasing the brass ring there was still one to chase.

In the 80s remember, we were seeing "peer" bands come up and go on tour, get signed, driving unbelievable cars and girlfriends making lots of money.

I'd say jealousy had very little to do with it! Destruction of other band's gear was a professionally competitive move, in fact if we liked their music or were good players we wouldn't fuck 'em up too much or at all.

Now if they wore shit, sounded like shit, and played shitty then by all means they got fucked with. It was a pissing contest in a way the things we'd do, then boast of it at the Rainbow afterwards.

(and then you see your adversaries seated, looking dejected at a fucked up performance - and start throwing bread and shit at 'em, telling 'em they sucked or sorry bout your guitar blowing out) ah, the good mold days..

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

...........dupe

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                    This was the topic before Gar derailed it.
                    I have found as others as well, that having me onboard moves the discussion.

If I was just throwing JHaleisms such as "you cumjuggler" "you jizzswapper" "You're a this/that epithet" I'd agree with the label of a Derail.

But this is a discussion. Labels are for jars. Discussions topics should be open discussions, and I find the profanity really degrades it for me.

Or derails it perhaps, for you. So it's my fault I guess, Jay, according to her I'm forcing you to foul up the forum with YOUR epithets.

Sorry to all for that, when I disagree not only am I vocal, I can illustrate with examples so precise in detail you swear I googled for info but for me, that's conversing. That's sharing experiences, skills, opinions.. maybe I should just let this forum die and stay out of it. We'd see how it retains its popularity or not.

So I throw out wikipedia links, and you call me library boy? It's unfair. That's not conversation.

However for what it is, it's the sweetest, bestest type owning where you can just see that thead grow and grow like this till its a fully ripe latrine on the vine, while the participants own themselves into oblivion due to not being able to deal with it.
                    Last edited by GAR; 10-17-2009, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                      Well said. GARstanza needs to start with some hug therapy and seek some professional mental help.

Dental help? He has teeth?

But to get back on subject, I have some amp plugins that I never use, as not only do I have the real amp, but my Roland VS-1680 has 2 FX cards in it that have amp and speaker modeling in addition to all of the usual time delay stuff.

Then there is my rackmount ART FX unit with tube preamp, and a bazillion settings.

Maybe someday I will check out recabinet, but I have an infinite number of tools to work with already.

Samples sound cool by the way. First one reminds me of Tom Scholz Rockman/Boston tone. Kinda "Wall Of Sound".
                      Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-17-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Get to the point.

Originally posted by GAR
                        JHaleisms
                        Worship. Knew it. Bow down.

I throw out wikipedia links
                        Because that's all you have.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Mercenary for hire
                          More like "Ghey for pay".

Destruction of other band's gear was a professionally competitive move
                          Suuuuuurrrrre. And that's why you're still watching for the karma bombs in your mailbox (sorry, P.O. Box) daily 25+ years later.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Back on topic sorta...for those following along..Bass players...

on a (actual) thread-related note , do I buy the PODfarm Bass-expansion pack, or just keep tracking everything with the f*cking SVT emulation that's already in there...!

Line 6 - Model Packs - Expand Your Amp and Effect Model Sets

Might be overkill, but I kinda think having all the extra amp emulations

Amp Models: Based On*:
                            Roland® JC120
                            Vox® AC30 TB
                            Supro® Thunderbolt
                            Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb®
                            Fender® Twin Reverb®
                            Justin Medal Johnson’s rig
                            Acoustic 360
                            Aguilar® DB750
                            Alembic F-2B
                            Ampeg® SVT
                            Ampeg® B-15
                            Eden Traveller WT-300
                            Fender® Bassman® combo
                            Fender® Bassman® head
                            Fender® Dual Showman®
                            GK 800 RB
                            Hiwatt® DR-103
                            Hiway 200

Hiwatt® 200DR
                            Marshall® Major
                            Marshall® Plexi Super Bass
                            Mesa/Boogie® Bass 400+
                            Polytone Minibrute
                            Sunn® Coliseum
                            SWR® SM-500
                            Versatone Pan-O-Flex
                            Vox® AC-100

and the Recabinet-option to replace the (already formidable) Line 6 Bass cab emulations if desired...?

Silly possibilities...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
                              I have found as others as well, that having me onboard moves the discussion.

If I was just throwing JHaleisms such as "you cumjuggler" "you jizzswapper" "You're a this/that epithet" I'd agree with the label of a Derail.

But this is a discussion. Labels are for jars. Discussions topics should be open discussions, and I find the profanity really degrades it for me.

Or derails it perhaps, for you. So it's my fault I guess, Jay, according to her I'm forcing you to foul up the forum with YOUR epithets.

Sorry to all for that, when I disagree not only am I vocal, I can illustrate with examples so precise in detail you swear I googled for info but for me, that's conversing. That's sharing experiences, skills, opinions.. maybe I should just let this forum die and stay out of it. We'd see how it retains its popularity or not.

So I throw out wikipedia links, and you call me library boy? It's unfair. That's not conversation.

However for what it is, it's the sweetest, bestest type owning where you can just see that thead grow and grow like this till its a fully ripe latrine on the vine, while the participants own themselves into oblivion due to not being able to deal with it.

Well that was the biggest load load of I've ever read. Such wankery. So you out both ends?

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

on a (actual) thread-related note , do I buy the PODfarm Bass-expansion pack
                                Do you 1) buy an actual Mexican Jazz bass for $150 at a pawn shop like I did in place of having a real bass player over, or 2) start a new thread directly discussing Podfarm software merits?

Comment

Working...