X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Candy Girl
    Well that was the biggest load load of I've ever read. Such wankery. So you out both ends?
    Depends. How much candy have you had, girl?

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Gar
      Observations conclude that in actuality you are using Mr. Hale as the source to have your “discussions” read. If what you have to write has merit, your own thread will stand and flourish.

Profanity is a part of language. What derails the discussion is constant need to create turmoil or dissention. Your bastardization of discourse is manure. The fact is to use graphic words, or extended discourse to point out distain is a matter of choice and the willingness to take the time. Often a simple fuck you will do. If a person bores with the simple fuck you and becomes creative in the variety of dismissals toward a malcontent, it shows the extent that your boorish behavior is distained.

You are deluding yourself with the thought your aliases enhance your writing. They do not. False identities to the extent of role-playing are not the same as writing under a different name. It is an attempt to defraud those you encounter. I, with my training in discourse analysis, can see when you and your cohorts use alters and when you and your cohorts interchange identities.

You have stated yourself that you are sabotage for hire. I have no doubt you and your identities are one set of puppets. I am 85% certain that this sabotage has been occurring long before I arrived, though not identified as sabotage. In fact, it is intimidation campaign designed to bring compliance and break the character of the essence of Mr. Roth.

Do not delude yourself; I am not speaking of the forum. I pointed out your derailment this thread.

I think your leaving is a great idea. Leave the forum for a year or so, test your theory. If the forum dies, so be it. However, I think it will give assurance to those with invitations in hand and whispers in their ears to come forward and enjoy the compound that Roth and his cohorts have created without having to deal with megalomaniac egos.

You do not simply disagree; you glorify your discord and take pleasure in the disharmony you create. It does not make a place interesting; it simply creates a hostile environment. Your exploitation is most likely from the lack of a safe and secure childhood. Moreover, your choice not to become well adjusted and associate with other malcontents demonstrates your exploitation.

It is not a matter that you have different though offensive taste, it is that you are anti-social. Moreover, your behavior is a manufactured sabotage.

Balanced research is an addition, but you cloud and dilute your research with your bias. Case in point the discussion about idiophones, it never occurred to you that custom-made idiophones existed. You could not see beyond brand.

A weed if a weed, living things give seed. Some seeds are worth cultivation. Other seeds are best kept outside the garden walls. Though some weeds might be beautiful, they are neither suitable nor useful to a cultivated garden. Nevertheless, you are not a vegetable what you create does not provide sustenance. You are human. Unfortunately, Sarge requires compassion to those less learned. However, in your case, I think he is mistaken not seeing you and your cohorts for the hired saboteur you are.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin

You have stated yourself that you are sabotage for hire. I have no doubt you and your identities are one set of puppets. I am 85% certain that this sabotage has been occurring long before I arrived, though not identified as sabotage. In fact, it is intimidation campaign designed to bring compliance and break the character of the essence of Mr. Roth.
        I was not "sabotage for hire" Arielle, I was a swiss-army knife who could lug gear, set it up, break it, fix it, get it in the truck, crash the truck, repair the truck and make the insurance pay double for everything.

If we had an opener or closer band before or after us, well those were the glory days and all's fair in love and war.. that was war.

Why bring Roth into this? You do understand DLR has nothing to do with this site, don't you?

Or don't you..

Comment

• standin
          Veteran
          • Apr 2009

you do know this site is about and for Mr. Roth, Don't you?
          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

To answer your questions....1) about to 2) Fuck off...

Originally posted by GAR
            Do you 1) buy an actual Mexican Jazz bass for $150 at a pawn shop like I did in place of having a real bass player over, or 2) start a new thread directly discussing Podfarm software merits?

Gonna go with option one or something similar to put down the parts that will eventually be replaced. Tired of using my friends' basses as loaners, kinda need one to have around now. Probably will be a P-bass, though.

Starting a new thread would be kinda dumb (I know, never stopped you), since it's a related question - I asked the bass players around here if the classic SVT sound was sufficient, or more variety would be useful (more is always better, sure -but I want their opinions). Not you for yours. So kindly STFU.

I tried to refrain from using JhaleismsTM for you...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

He could use to log out and fuckoff, that's for sure...

Originally posted by standin
              I think your leaving is a great idea.

So, does he have to start another lame "I quit" thread, or can he just add to his other one?

Leave the forum for a year or so, test your theory. If the forum dies, so be it.
              Like that would happen. One wiki-monkey won't stop the show...
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Back on track(s)...and more PROOF....

Have another MP3...I did mention Recabinet works, yes?

SoundClick artist: Jay Hale - Guitarist, songwriter, guitar-builder

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
                  Depends. How much candy have you had, girl?
                  Apparently not as much as you, by reading the descriptions of you.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Nice, Jay. Fuck that "roadie" nonsense, "guitar builder" sounds much better for you.

I think when you get to the point that you could use a roadie, you no longer use that in your resume..

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Moving right along...

blah, blah...listen the MP3. :tongue0011:

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by GAR
                        Nice, Jay. Fuck that "roadie" nonsense, "guitar builder" sounds much better for you.

I think when you get to the point that you could use a roadie, you no longer use that in your resume..
                        You think, but you do not know. That is a very solid statement clarifying; you do not know about when or when not one quits stating one is a roadie and when one states one is a "guitar builder" (craftsman). In addition, the fact you use resume instead of dossier clarifies your level of expertise.
                        Last edited by standin; 10-17-2009, 03:39 PM.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

SoundClick artist: Jay Hale - page with MP3 music downloads

cowbell Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Bounced down some more MP3 samples...and late last night the license key email for MellowMuse IR1A showed up, installed it....freeware's silly intermittent hiss gone. Time to get busy.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

The other one is tracking too. Pretty good considering all was done was sit it out there.

Originally posted by Standin

Gar
                              highest in charts: # 165 (187,270 songs currently listed in Rock)
                              » highest in sub-genre: # 10 (2,643 songs currently listed in Rock > Hard Rock) » today's position: # 165 in Rock
                              » today's position in sub-genre: # 10 in Hard Rock
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Sure, cool side effect...

That any of it is charting at all is hilarious, actually. Wasn't the intent. They were just put up as examples of the tunes and to confirm the (killer) guitars sounds possible w/Recabinet. Mission accomplished there.

Another bonus was now I have specific examples of each guitar that has the different Big-Block installed. Proves the point of the Titanium thread...lol.

To quote Stinky Whizzlecheeks: "Why didn't ya believe me???"

SoundClick artist: Jay Hale - Guitarist, songwriter, guitar-builder

The guitar tone on the last two tunes posted sound darker IMO....Brass.

The older tunes were put up just for giggles, was totally surprised they did anything.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...