X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Gambled and lost..

So, y'know, could go back and re-bounce all the MP3s just to hammer the point home, but why, when it's known to all save two trolls on the entire interwebs, Recabinet works. Proved it.

you got...!

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      Have you thought about trying some of Gar's suggestions?
      I'm glad he's working on his stuff, I realize from listening to these clips he needs to stay on it about a year before it comes together so it would be quite unfair to criticize these as compositions.

If he wants to make keeper tracks he needs to back the gain down alot more and change his pickup to something alot less hot for direct recording like this - those big fat coils I'm hearing really kill the string movement.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Recabinet works. Proved it.
        You proved it hasn't worked very well for you, and that you're not up to making much use of it yet. NObody said it didn't work.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Evade, evade...
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Thanks to the demonstration I'm not even curious to d/l and try it!

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

Blackie and Gar really screw this thread (and most any other production) thread up.
              They both are so completely dysfunctional in a working situation, for example Gar looking to sabotage and no doubt is buddy is also. Those two are not happy unless they are getting a spotlight and they will disrupt to gain any sort of light. Even a easy going test thread.

It is obvious they have no discipline and are not able to communicate their ideas without negativity. They are not an addition to a group discussion. Even if they are right, their style of communication dispirits any kind of positive vibe going and makes the function a dreadful environment.

And that negative, shameful and mistrustful energy would reflect in the resulting works. They cannot be trusted to give forthright opinions; they would , as stated by Gar, knowingly misguide and mislead to sabotage.
              Disassociation is best instead of a guarded response. There are to many other sources of informative associations to bother with their sorts.

Do not feed the boors.
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• jackassrock
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                So you get caught being stupid, and wrong,...and your best response is that people don't find my posts "insightful?" You wound me, sir! I'll try to be more insightful in the future for you, jackass.
                What did I do ?
                It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                  It is obvious they have no discipline
                  Ooh baby, discipline me puhh-leeyuhzz...

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

An example of an inability to participate in conversations. Or have a control over his own being.
                    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Lots of swinging and missing....

Notice the pattern of the derail attempt, though -it's kinda comedic:

"It couldn't possibly work, Hale likes it"

Owned there, so...

"The quality of the recording"

Fail.

"That hiss from the Demo Version IR-loader you were required to try"

Owned via Product Registration.

So NOW it's

"You're a good player, but" uh... "you should try Cubase" and, er....."those pickups"

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Duplication w/mic switch = COOL.

Trying to avoid as much mechanical duplication of tracks as possible, but in the case of the D6 discovery, having the ability as an option turned out to be a good thing...I've done it on four tunes so far, with stellar results...re-did two more manually...it adds a complete other dimension to the guitar tone...and it's DEEP.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• standin
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2009

You talking about the fake Jazz track?
                          It is a bit rich for my taste. There was another tract too, but that was before the you registered, I was struggling to hear the finger work, the one I mentioned that I could hear the time flow.
                          You have almost endless tracks available there, you can layer as deep as your imagination, a 300 piece band is at your command. But don't let the orchestra selections upstage the composition. You orchestrate. That is the job. if the triangle requires only one quarter note during the 25 minute piece. One note it is and that whole layer (tract) maybe that moment for the whole 25 minutes. When you are finished then it is dismissed.
                          musician's hat ≠ conductor's hat
                          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                            He was so hoping you'd forgotten that...
                            Yeah, I'm obviously care what Kwame thinks of me. And if I get banned from a forum that you're in, it's a feather in my cap.

And your recordings still sound like shit, Hale. The playing is good, but it just sounds awful.

I mean, shit dude...play a CD, then play your clip...hear any difference?

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by standin
                              You talking about the fake Jazz track?
                              It is a bit rich for my taste. There was another tract too, but that was before the you registered, I was struggling to hear the finger work, the one I mentioned that I could hear the time flow.
                              I mean, come on...this nimrod can barely string two coherent thoughts together...and even SHE can tell it sounds like shit. I mean, is that conclusive evidence, or what?

Comment

• standin
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2009

Screw off, Blackie.
                                I did not say it sounded like shit.
                                You two nimrods are the one's that are incapable of communication.
                                I have not spoke on technique at all. I have mention concept and form.
                                I will mention to you, Blackie, your technique is nauseating.
                                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...