• Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

As GAR is known as "insufferablus jackassicus"

Cool scores, Cato.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

I'm getting this within a few weeks, dad said I could get it because I made blackbelt. I'm getting the Peavey amp with it too, so ya....

Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

My favorite martial art is

~Kung Tongue Fu~

My girl loves it!!!

OWWWW!!!
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

I'm actually a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. But I don't want to derail this thread too far off topic. So at the expense of not being called an idiot, let's keep talking about guitars.
          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
            I'm getting this within a few weeks, dad said I could get it because I made blackbelt. I'm getting the Peavey amp with it too, so ya....

If you put better pickups in it and Big-Block the Edge trem on that thing, you'd have quite the little shred-stick there...

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

I've played the same model at Sam Ash. It's the first guitar I pick up when I play there. The stock pups on it are REALLY hot, which I like. The neck is great and the Edge Trem it has installed is killer. Not that i'd bend up much!

Badass fuckin' guitar for $399!

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm actually a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. But I don't want to derail this thread too far off topic. So at the expense of not being called an idiot, let's keep talking about guitars.
                Ok, we better not derail this thread. We'll stay on topic as long as you understand what Kung Tongue Fu is.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Coincidently I've been taking classes in that Krav Maga martial art the Israeli army use.

I've only been doing it a couple of months but already I know how to pistol whip a Palestinian woman.

Comment

• Reverberator
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Aug 2004

I had an origional one of those ... 1987 RG 550 in desert sun yellow , I have a pic of it somewhere in bits and repainted red , I'll see if I can find it.
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2009

Krav Maga is a deadly martial art. I'd love to learn it sometime! It utilizes the most efficient way to take out an opponent.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Coincidently I've been taking classes in that Krav Maga martial art the Israeli army use.

I've only been doing it a couple of months but already I know how to pistol whip a Palestinian woman.
                        Crazy kant!
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister

That's intense. Almost Bruce Leeish the way you handle that pistol whip action.

Sometimes there is no beaver in my face and a sexy woman on a magazine unleashes my chain belt in Kung Tongue Fu in public. Life is he'll when you
                          lick your own eyebrows left and right like the high setting on windshield wipers in line at 7/11. People can get hurt that way you know.

I have been getting a kick out of my new/used Phase90 and crybaby pedals, but I need an electric guitar now. The acoustic is destroying my left hand.
                          Any Rothtard have an electric guitar you want to sell me?

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by VanHalener
                            That's intense. Almost Bruce Leeish the way you handle that pistol whip action.

Sometimes there is no beaver in my face and a sexy woman on a magazine unleashes my chain belt in Kung Tongue Fu in public. Life is he'll when you
                            lick your own eyebrows left and right like the high setting on windshield wipers in line at 7/11. People can get hurt that way you know.

I have been getting a kick out of my new/used Phase90 and crybaby pedals, but I need an electric guitar now. The acoustic is destroying my left hand.
                            Any Rothtard have an electric guitar you want to sell me?
                            Check your local Craigs List ad listings.

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Craigslist rocks, but I want to get my electric from the Roth Army.

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by VanHalener
                                Craigslist rocks, but I want to get my electric from the Roth Army.
                                Gar has a 1953 Goldtop that he's been trying to get rid of. I played it, and it plays fine, but the finish is all worn out...so I think he's asking too much for it. But you can send him a pm if you're in the market for a LP.

Comment

Working...