Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Ed is Wolf's father, whether he is a good one or not.

Wolf has apparently inherited the Van Halen talent.

Wolf has been fairly sheltered up until this tour.

Life is what it is, and you can't teach a child about life if you don't let them experience it. The good the bad and the ugly.

It is easy to sit on the sidelines and judge... but everyone needs to make their own choices.

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2

Life is what it is, and you can't teach a child about life if you don't let them experience it. The good the bad and the ugly.

It is easy to sit on the sidelines and judge... but everyone needs to make their own choices.

All hail the bootleg Yoda yappings of the Almighty lms2! We pions can't discuss the subject of Van Halen (in all of its incarnations) on a MESSAGE BOARD!

Forgive us, oh Holy One..........

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• lms2

You're forgiven.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by lms2

Biology does NOT make you a FATHER.

How the fuck do you know? Did you see this tour? What we saw what a teengager noodleing on a guitar. It wasn't any more incrediable than any other kid playing at that age

How the fuck do you know that? Were you a fly on the wall in VH houeshold?

Yeah, so if your husband is a child abuser, or a heroine addict you should stay and let your kid experience it, after all it is their father. Thank god you don't have kids!

Some of us have children, they are OUR responsibilty. We have to make choices FOR them and protect them from things that can harm them phyically and mentally. Perhaps no one did that for YOU!

Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2004, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

yes...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fab you've jumped to about 100,000 conclusions about the Van Halen family that you have no idea about. How is that any different than what lms did?

Would you like people saying stuff about how you handle your family business? We have about as much knowledge of your life as you do about Ed's, Val's, and Wolf's.

You guys think you know these people or something because you went to a fucking concert, or you think you've seen how they really are?

Gimme a break, none of us have any idea about the private lives of these people, and it's just unbelievable what you people will assume without anything but a bunch of stupid comments on a message board. Everyone's a fucking expert on everything, as if your lives are so perfect.

Sickening.
              Last edited by Brett; 11-22-2004, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• franksters
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

How many time I have to say it....

fuck the reunion and fuck the sisters!!!!

DAVE doesn't need them.

I want the sisters to finally know about misery
                SUMMER'S JUST
                AROUND
                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                  I am

Sickening.
                  to make your post shorter and correct...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Fab, YOU GO, GRRL! My smart arse abilities aside, you're right on the money! lms2, we're ALL responsible for the environment inhabited by children and grown ups alike. Noone is an island, and we're all six degrees apart from each other.

That "Fuck them, it's not my problem" mindset is a lie. One of my sisters was murdered during a home invasion New Year's 1987 by some drug-addicted asshole that was dating her roommate. His drug addiction became her problem when that asshole (high on smack, btw) kicked in her apt. door, rampaged the place, then shot her and her roommate.

Wolfie's exposure to an alkie dad with anger management issues could have devastating side effects (including fatal ones.)

Turning a blind eye to what once was considered 'private matters' is dangerous.
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Natra, STFU. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you lemming.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

I sometimes read the line "go, get a life" on this board...when I read all this...some of us experienced enough for two lifes...
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

100,00 Brett? I disputed 4, count um...F-O-U-R comments! I know first hand what living with an alcoholic is like, what it's like for children of alcoholics and I know that you cant be a DRUNK and be a GOOD father. You want to dispute that? You tell me HOW they could have possibly made this work? Oh I get it... He had a nanny for parents? That explains the 30 extra lbs. I don't claim to know anyone, but I sure the FUCK know a hell of alot about alcoholism and parenting and the two combined.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                            Natra, STFU. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you lemming.
                            did someone ask what you want? if you post here, you get an opinion...all free...no cencorship...and if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...
                            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Halen High
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                              I'll admit that this Rothaholic's loving the demise of Van Hagar! I had some Absolut and orange juice in celebration! For me it's not about Davy Baby one-upping Eddie; it's Dave being vindicated after all of these years as being labelled the 'asshole' of Van Halen and the attempted bastardization of his contribution to the band.

Eddie's my second fave 'Halen'! I don't want him to self-destruct, but it's not my call. I just hope his kid comes out of this as scar-less as possible!

Tears will fall from my eyes if Eddie destroys himself. Tears for a talent wasted.
                              Well said Switch84!

I've enjoyed the demise of Van Hagar, and most of all the continued vindication of Dave that's resulted from this years events.

But Eddie was my favourite member of Van Halen. I'm just angry with him these days for his treatment of Dave and the fans. That's why a lot of us want to see him take a fall, but not to the point of total destruction. But enough to wake him up before it's too late.

I just want him to get his life together and be the smiling Eddie of the 'Jump' video again.

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fab, so do I, you are preaching to the wrong person. I keep my personal life off of here, but I dealt with alcoholism about as close as possible without actually being me. Only difference is there were no children involved, thank god. I would never bring a child into a world like that.

Why would you father a child with an alcoholic? I guess I could ask Val and you that I suppose.

Comment

Working...