Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    not funny...
    Did I say it was funny? Why do you think he's estranged?

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Sweetie, most of you are friggen pissing in your cheerios over this shit! Loving every minute of it! I aint mad at ya! I know where your loyalty is and thats cool. Ya know your my BUSH baby! It's just that to me, it's sad that this man, the musical powerhouse CHOOSES to fuck up his life, the life of his family and continues to destroy relationships and business deals because alcohol rules his world. For me it isn't about Roth one upping Ed, it's about a man falling apart. SAD.

I'll admit that this Rothaholic's loving the demise of Van Hagar! I had some Absolut and orange juice in celebration! For me it's not about Davy Baby one-upping Eddie; it's Dave being vindicated after all of these years as being labelled the 'asshole' of Van Halen and the attempted bastardization of his contribution to the band.

Eddie's my second fave 'Halen'! I don't want him to self-destruct, but it's not my call. I just hope his kid comes out of this as scar-less as possible!

Tears will fall from my eyes if Eddie destroys himself. Tears for a talent wasted.
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Wolf will not be unharmed by this. He was kept in the cycle too long. He was 10 when Val finally took him out of the loop. He has probably already developed co-dependant tendencies. Look at him, he is already self medicating. I knew what being acodependant was doing to ME, That's why I had to save my son from the same dimise. At age % he has no idea his father is an alcoholic. When he is old enough to understand. I will educate him and teach him about the issue, so he knows that he can not play with alcohol.

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Wolf will not be unharmed by this.

That makes it even more pathetic! Poor kid!
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I agree... I always dispised val for keeping that child in such a fucked up situation. I don't know if it was here or at the DDLR but I also argued the point that he should NOT be on this tour, with or without Val. I knew he would be exposed to his dads alcoholic frenzies.

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

I agree... I always dispised val for keeping that child in such a fucked up situation. I don't know if it was here or at the DDLR but I also argued the point that he should NOT be on this tour, with or without Val. I knew he would be exposed to his dads alcoholic frenzies.

:confused: I thought that was weird! For security reasons alone, he shouldn't have exposed Wolfie to the public like that! Most celebs keep their kids out of the fray of the spotlight because some 'fans' could be nuts. Add to that having the kid play GUITAR! If Eddie Van Halen was my Dad, the last instrument I'd want to play would be guitar. The pressure of being in his huge 'Shadow' (LOL) is enough to make anybody self-medicate!
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                it's Dave being vindicated after all of these years as being labelled the 'asshole' of Van Halen
                thats exactly how I feel. I dig EVH, as a musician, but not as a person in the way that he has treated Dave. He has tried to make Dave look like the asshole since 1996, (if not since 1985.) So this is kinda sweet..

I really hope he pulls through though, sobers up, and makes ammends with Dave. Even if they never play together, it would be cool if he admitted he was wrong and apologized.

That would be a happy ending.

(How's that for a Little House on the Prairie episode, Switch?? LMAO! )
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ya know if e wanted him to see Dad in action, he could have went to one show, he didnt need to go on the road and neither did Val for that matter. That just bugged the fuck out of me. Way to make a stand Val! Leave him for smoking and drinking then put yourself in the worse possible enviroment for it. IDIOT! (Yes, this is a sensitive subject matter fr me)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Ya know if e wanted him to see Dad in action, he could have went to one show, he didnt need to go on the road and neither did Val for that matter. That just bugged the fuck out of me. Way to make a stand Val! Leave him for smoking and drinking then put yourself in the worse possible enviroment for it. IDIOT! (Yes, this is a sensitive subject matter fr me)
                    I guess she really is a perfect co-addict...she called that herself in an interview and it seems she did not learn that much since then...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ladies, you're asking for this guy to be reasonable and rational... It aint gonna happen. He is never going to see any of the wrongs he done to people. He will always percieve himself as the victim and he will always find ways to justify it all to himself and guess what, thats the only person he really cares about proving anything to.
                      Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2004, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ah fuck it, I don't feel like arguing over dumbass, useless VH shit. I edited out what I said.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          I guess she really is a perfect co-addict...she called that herself in an interview and it seems she did not learn that much since then...
                          Thing is she is just as bad for Wolf as Ed. She stayed till he was 10, THEN moved, but subjects him to the worse situations anyway. Moving at that point was for HER not Wolf. At that point she would have been better off staying for him, especially if she was going to continue subjecting him to Daddies antics. I hate her, she sucks as the mother of a child with an alcoholic father. You have to be selfless.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

IMHO, that fuck face Edward just fucked himself!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Thing is she is just as bad for Wolf as Ed. She stayed till he was 10, THEN moved, but subjects him to the worse situations anyway. Moving at that point was for HER not Wolf. At that point she would have been better off staying for him, especially if she was going to continue subjecting him to Daddies antics. I hate her, she sucks as the mother of a child with an alcoholic father. You have to be selfless.
                              there was some serious shit going on in van bertinelli mansion...ed being locked out of his own house, police coming because of ed fighting with val...no wonder the kid is into self medication and a big wonder why val was not doing a tour through australia with wolfie while the van hagar tour was on the road...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Switch84
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                (How's that for a Little House on the Prairie episode, Switch?? LMAO! )

I forgot all about that comment! Good one, DG!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
                                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...