X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Fuck you are so full of shit you insecure little fat man!

Lies lies lies.
    Can we be best friends? Can you wear my friendship ring?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Shut the fuck up you sack of shit.

Everything you type is complete bullshit and more and

more people are noticing.

Lol you are such a fucking fraud.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Everything you type is complete bullshit and more and

more people are noticing.
        Yes yes. Pardon me while I give a gigantic flying fuck and then take a gigantic dump in your honor, featured VAN HAGAR user.

Sometimes I ponder on how we became such good friends. I think to myself, Rikk, life is full of good friends. But GUWAPO is the best of them. Hold on to this friendship and remember that he is true, fair and wise.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
          you run off to CHELLE's Van Hagar site and play out your little hamster character, even bitching about what this place has turned into, and then when our mutual "friend" comes back, you return and act all pro-Roth again? Sure.
          Again cunt more fucking lies!!???!!!

I haven't been posting there and wouldn't slag the Army.

That is an outright fucking lie fatty.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Again cunt more fucking lies!!???!!!

I haven't been posting there and wouldn't slag the Army.

That is an outright fucking lie fatty.
            No it isn't a lie. I love this word "lie". You use this every time you have an issue with somebody, bud. This game with you is so utterly boring.

You want to talk lie? You're the fucking FEATURED USER, but you haven't been posting there?

I think it's beyond hypocritical to attack any Links posters while you're the featured user at a site that loves VAN HAGAR.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

And now you play all nicey nice with BT after trying to get him in shit with Pojo??

You're a fucking creep!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I dont want to get involved, and frankly I hate taking sides, but I have to say this. Guwapo is one ass kicking Roth Fan. Gauranteed. I dont know anything about Chelle's place or whats going on there, but I do know a Roth fan, and both you guys are. Lets end this bullshit. Shall we? Or at least have a Roth trivia contest to prove who the "bigger" Roth fan is!
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

No it isn't a lie. I love this word "lie". You use this every time you have an issue with somebody, bud. This game with you is so utterly boring.

You want to talk lie? You're the fucking FEATURED USER, but you haven't been posting there?

I think it's beyond hypocritical to attack any Links posters while you're the featured user at a site that loves VAN HAGAR.
                  They asked me to email them that and I did!!

Show me the posts.....show mw where I slag the army!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

And now you play all nicey nice with BT after trying to get him in shit with Pojo??

You're a fucking creep!!
                    LOL. BT is fine in my book. Somebody may have lied about his part in something.

What's amusing is you really have not an ounce of an idea what's been going on at this site for months. I do know you've been PMing certain people furiously to try and convince 'em that MAX and I are idiots. I think it's sad. You're already so washed up I don't need to PM people about you.

Keep trying to bring me down, bub. You've been trying for four months. And it ain't working. But I sure as hell know how many friends you've lost over this whole ordeal. You know how many I lost? One. You. And at this point, I can see what a blessing that was.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      I dont want to get involved, and frankly I hate taking sides, but I have to say this. Guwapo is one ass kicking Roth Fan. Gauranteed. I dont know anything about Chelle's place or whats going on there, but I do know a Roth fan, and both you guys are. Lets end this bullshit. Shall we? Or at least have a Roth trivia contest to prove who the "bigger" Roth fan is!
                      LOL. I'll have a trivia contest any day. But this rodent started with me. I'm not having a "fight" with GUWAPO. I've just pissed on his grave a few times. And it's amusing.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

LOL. BT is fine in my book. Somebody may have lied about his part in something.

What's amusing is you really have not an ounce of an idea what's been going on at this site for months. I do know you've been PMing certain people furiously to try and convince 'em that MAX and I are idiots. I think it's sad. You're already so washed up I don't need to PM people about you.

Keep trying to bring me down, bub. You've been trying for four months. And it ain't working. But I sure as hell know how many friends you've lost over this whole ordeal. You know how many I lost? One. You. And at this point, I can see what a blessing that was.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Go fuck yourself idiot!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

You're a fucking creep!!
                          For the record: I have done nothing, nor said anything to bash any webmaster at this site. I have nothing but respect for BS1, Pojo, Panamark, Viking, AlinChainz, Ally, Sarge (of course), Hitch and even my little vagina discharge Flappo. If someone, anyone has proof of me saying shit to any of the above, please post for all to see. When I have a prob with someone, I confront. I don't hide. That's on account of the size of my balls, I reckon.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            For the record: I have done nothing, nor said anything to bash any webmaster at this site. I have nothing but respect for BS1, Pojo, Panamark, Viking, AlinChainz, Ally, Sarge (of course), Hitch and even my little vagina discharge Flappo. If someone, anyone has proff of me saying shit to any of the above, please post for all to see. When I have a prob with someone, I confront. I don't hide. That's on account of the size of my balls, I reckon.
                            No worries. GUWAPO is trying to make it seem like there's something else going on here. But dude is, as I said before, out to lunch. I think someone lied about your part in certain things.

You and I already talked. There is no conversation to be had with that fraud rodent.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

I wish I knew the whole story... Sort of...? It seems all too silly to be fighting over someone or something irrelevant. No? Guwapo, you will always be my bud. Damn sure of that. But Im starting new, and Im trying my best to keep peace with all. Speaking of irrelevant, where the fuck is Brett?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

No problem BT, I just know Rikk tried to bring us both down by

lying.

Comment

Working...