X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Parnelly
    People like you come right out of the wood works as soon i post.
    People like me? What cause Im black? You fucking rascist you. And Umm... "as soon as you post"???? lol You are not that important. Trust me.

Psst...

between you and me....Everyone thinks.....
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Parnelly
      Head Fluffer
      • Sep 2004

Hey Bigtroubles how do you get your hair poofy like that?
      Must be the Red Rocker Shampoo and Conditioner.

DLR RULES!!!!

RIGHT NOW: Big Troubles and Eric Estrada are sittin around with bolttle of cabo and listening to ou812.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Christmas is over.... back to business as usual.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Hey Bigtroubles how do you get your hair poofy like that?
            Must be the Red Rocker Shampoo and Conditioner.

DLR RULES!!!!

RIGHT NOW: Big Troubles and Eric Estrada are sittin around with bolttle of cabo and listening to ou812.
            Zzzzzzz.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
              Christmas is over.... back to business as usual.
              How is lms2 doing? Good holiday? Better New Years coming up? Would love to have you over for a few drinks.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I think you are ONLY, what? 6 hours of driving away? lol

Comment

• Parnelly
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Sep 2004

Im so racist and you post descriminating pictures. I think they call that an oxy moron. Fuckin idiot. Get more pictures waste more time on me. You loser.

DLR FUCK.

RIGHT NOW: I dont want to even get into it about troubles, ou812, cabo, or any other bullshit that goes along with being a sammy fan.

Comment

• lms2

Well thank you BT, thats very nice... but a hell of a drive!

Back on topic... I was introduced to Van Halen by a friend/guitarist who idolized Ed and thought Dave was quite gay... but there is no disputing the fact that Dave is the reason Van Halen ever became a household name.

Whether or not Van Halen could have made it with Dave is irrelevant. the simple fact is that they made it with Dave, in a very big way.

My opinion is that they blew everything they had made with Dave by joining forces with Hagar.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Im so racist and you post descriminating pictures. I think they call that an oxy moron. Fuckin idiot. Get more pictures waste more time on me. You loser.

DLR FUCK.

RIGHT NOW: I dont want to even get into it about troubles, ou812, cabo, or any other bullshit that goes along with being a sammy fan.
                      Right now: Parnelly is stealing the tag line of one great Mezro.

Right now: Parnelly is thinking about wiping the shit out of the back of his pants and smelling his fingers.

Right now: Parnelly is the gayest fuckin' name I think Ive ever heard.

Right Now(but more likely next year): Parnelly's balls have dropped.

Right now: Parnelly wishes he didn't start fucking with me.

Jesus Christ junior, if you are insistant on picking on a sheep, why dont you at least find a sheep to pick on???

Comment

• lms2

6 hours... give or take a day or two.

Comment

• Parnelly
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2004

Look son you started with me. Im just going with it homes. Why dont you settle the fuck down. And talk about stealing a tag line you stole my right now thing so fuck you.

DLR thats it FUCK.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                            Well thank you BT, thats very nice... but a hell of a drive!

Back on topic... I was introduced to Van Halen by a friend/guitarist who idolized Ed and thought Dave was quite gay... but there is no disputing the fact that Dave is the reason Van Halen ever became a household name.

Whether or not Van Halen could have made it with Dave is irrelevant. the simple fact is that they made it with Dave, in a very big way.

My opinion is that they blew everything they had made with Dave by joining forces with Hagar.
                            Good thought. I think there is ALWAYS a "never say never" thought when it comes to a real reunion. CVH stood and still does stand the test of time. 9/10, if your radio is on, and a VH song comes on. Which one is likely played? One of the 3 new ones, to help sell their latest Best of? Or perhaps a classic? Radio stations NEED listeners. Thats why they choose CVH. Simple as that.

Comment

• lms2

I think you mean Holmes, not homes...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Look son you started with me. Im just going with it homes. Why dont you settle the fuck down. And talk about stealing a tag line you stole my right now thing so fuck you.

DLR thats it FUCK.
                                ? well, you are getting close to making sense. There's hope for ya. Homes? Please explain..."Homes" to me.

Comment

Working...