Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

That's right!

Happy new year !!

Comment

• Lou

BTW Nickdfresh, I have Buffalo 3/22/84 2nd gen on CD...and I'll be damned if I ever give it to you. Maybe I should intentionally fuck around with it, convert it to mp3 and make it unlistenable and make that the copy that gets spread you moron.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who has gone to a Van Hagar show? I went to one...IN 1988! It was The Monsters of Rock tour at what is now Ralph Wilson Stadium: Orchard Park, NY. I got to see The Scorpions (TOTALLY AWESOME!), Metallica (TUBULAR), Dokken (sucked), and I can't remember the rest. But Van Hagar ROCKED that night! The best part was that Eddie appeared a little TOO drunk and Sammy's microphone kept cutting out (the best part of the show) and he offered to "shove it up some roadies' ass." Ahh memories.

Can anyone tell us how the latest tour went? Maybe they were there just to see Eddie play. LMAO
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-01-2005, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by MAX
          Hey, if the rodent will agree to shut the hell up, quit slamming me in every post I'll gladly return the favor and shut up as well.

Afterall, it IS a new year for goodness sake.
          When is the last time the rodent posted Mr. Mod?

Hmmmm? Seems you've been posting here as a woman very

recently Jenna, and Splooge has been gone for months.

Like I said, I'm done.

Happy New Year, all the best!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
            Well I suppose all you liberals from the western NY/Ontario part of North America have to stick together don't you. Are you an OU812 fan as well?
            Ya', can you get me a bootleg? I sure you have one from Hagar era. Who's going to 'stick with' you Lou since nobody really likes you and your acerbic personality.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
              BTW Nickdfresh, I have Buffalo 3/22/84 2nd gen on CD...and I'll be damned if I ever give it to you. Maybe I should intentionally fuck around with it, convert it to mp3 and make it unlistenable and make that the copy that gets spread you moron.
              Oh Jesus, you sure showed him. Lemme guess: NICK is a "liberal" too, right? LMFAO.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Lou

I don't know, I guess we'll have to see. I'm only acerbic towards annoying as shit liberals. You probably still think your loser candidate John Kerry has a chance at capturing Ohio.

I'm never gonna release the low generation (if you even know what that means, and you probably don't) copy of Buffalo 3/22/84 to the masses, to ensure that you don't get it. Fuck you. You may think I have an acerbic personality but I'm not a hypocrite like your butt buddy Rikk there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                  CRAAAACK...That was the sound of my heartbreaking Lou. I was at the show Lou, so I'm not sure I want to hear it anyways, though I wouldn't deny I would play it if I had it.

Besides, I don't recall you offering it anyways. I'm sure out of your infinite generosity you were frantically trying to e-mail it to me. You act just like a child Lou, in true form.

BTW..In case anyone has any questions, CVH kicked ass that night, unlike the Van Hagar semi-debacle I witnessed.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Can anyone tell us how the latest tour went? Maybe they were there just to see Eddie play. LMAO
                    I hate Sammy. Plain and simple. At the same time, I could give a fuck who likes him and who listens to Van Hagar. I used to listen to it in the early-mid 90s, starving for new music. But mostly, I was a Seattle junkie and still am. More than anything, I'm a punk music fan. I hate corporate rock. VAN HALEN is one of the only 80s rock bands I like. Several posters on this site even saw the recent tour! And I don't give a shit. I sure as hell didn't, but did I ever insult lms for seeing it? Fuck no. I don't care. I stopped liking Van Hagar whatsoever a few years ago. I was always a Dave fan foremost anyway, and reading and hearing interviews cliched it. Dave is the reason I got into the band, and is now pretty much the main reason I still listen. As for the Links, I left simply because I hate VAN HAGAR beyond belief now. But I don't care if someone likes it. I only hate Dave-haters.

The SHEEP PEN was started for one purpose and one purpose only: to attack Dave-haters and Army-bashers. Read the first post. It states, We are not here to attack people for their musical taste. We are here to fight Dave-haters. I have never changed my stance on a damn thing.

As for this whole thing, YES, it is lame beyond belief. I feel moronic fighting with this twit so much. Simply, I don't like him. He's a hypotwit, he started shit with me a few months ago for moronic reasons I only understand now. And he's been trying to dig up "dirt".

So Nick, I agree...it's dumb. That said, I won't "let anything go" with Guwapo. He's a moronic fuck and he can kiss my ass. But I'll sure as hell shut up in this pathetic thread, which was nothing but a bashing thread in the first place.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Metallica was "tubular" ??

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        I'm never gonna release the low generation (if you even know what that means, and you probably don't) copy of Buffalo 3/22/84 to the masses...
                        LOL!!!!!!!! "To the masses..."? LMFAO. God, who gives a fuck. I'll download the mp3s and enjoy the fuck out of 'em. I don't give a fuck what it is as long as it sounds good. Do you think this shit actually makes people weep or makes you sound cool?

Shut the fuck up.

As for the John Kerry shit, let it go. Not everybody judges everybody else based on whether or not they voted Democrat or Republican. MAX loves George Bush, I don't. MAX is still one of my best friends.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lou

Hey Rikk, here's one to make you weep:

HOCKEY SUCKS.

Oh, did I insult your country again? Baby.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                            I don't know, I guess we'll have to see. I'm only acerbic towards annoying as shit liberals. You probably still think your loser candidate John Kerry has a chance at capturing Ohio.
                            Well Lou, I actually have come around to the fact George has won. He is really showing the world how much of a great leader he is.

SAY LOU, I've got an idea, YOU'RE 23, why don't you enlist to fight Bush's war in Iraq? After all, you bring up the fact I am a "Liberal," Why don't you leave mommy's basement and join the military to fight Winnin' George's War over there Lou? seeing as how you are such a supa' Patriot. And you know so much and all.

Bla bla babble...gonna release the low generation (if you even know what that means, and you probably don't) copy of Buffalo 3/22/84 to the masses, to ensure that you don't get it. Fuck you. You may think I have an acerbic personality but I'm not a hypocrite like your butt buddy Rikk there.
                            Lou, you sound like a TREKKIE talking about obscure facts of Star Trek or something. Who gives a fuck?

Oh, but YOU ARE A hypocrite Mr. Conservative tough talker. Here's a recruiting poster for YOU Lou, big talker, supa' patriot!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                              Hey Rikk, here's one to make you weep:

HOCKEY SUCKS.

Oh, did I insult your country again? Baby.
                              Man, no wonder you are actually a virgin.:eek: It's true, he is.

And you know why it's obvious? You sure as shit don't know how to read a person.

I could give a fuck about hockey. The only sports I watch are NFL and golf. And the Steelers may just do it this year.

Now go find out what a pussy looks like.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Metallica was "tubular" ??
                                Eighties joke. Sorry King. Happy New Year btw.
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-01-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...