X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    YOU'RE 23, why don't you enlist to fight Bush's war in Iraq?
    Good point. At least Sarge is putting his life on the line for his country. LOU meanwhile attacks anyone he doesn't agree with but stays home.

How come you didn't enlist if you are so passionate, Lou?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Good point. At least Sarge is putting his life on the line for his country. LOU meanwhile attacks anyone he doesn't agree with but stays home.

How come you didn't enlist if you are so passionate, Lou?
      Too busy whacking it in mommy's basement and obsessing over the difference between MP3, ACC, WAV, and Bit Torrent I suppose.

But hey he's a COMpassionate CUNTservative who talks a big check, but never cashes with his ass. PUSSY I say!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Hey Nickdfresh,

Your "Favorite Rothism" where did you hear that one cos he did that when I saw them live in '84?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

I don't feel like posting about 20 times tonight but that's piss poor logic to say that pretty much everyone who voted for George Bush should be ready to enlist.

That's like saying that everyone who supports gay marriage must be gay...oh wait that's pretty much true.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Hey Nickdfresh,

Your "Favorite Rothism" where did you hear that one cos he did that when I saw them live in '84?
            I read it in an article long ago. I can't remember where, but it was an article about the stresses and fissures in the band before they broke up. I guess Eddie got really pissed over it too. Valerie was very hurt, no doubt, also because she allowed Dave to have them before Eddie, and he went and said such a thing! Dave can be a prick sometimes I suppose.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I read it in an article long ago. I can't remember where, but it was an article about the stresses and fissures in the band before they broke up. I guess Eddie got really pissed over it too. Valerie was very hurt, no doubt, also because she allowed Dave to have them before Eddie, and he went and said such a thing! Dave can be a prick sometimes I suppose.
              It was hilarious when I saw the show. Dave was holding up the bra repeatedly asking "Who's is this?" and Ed was saying "Mine! Mine!" The Dave held up the bra and said "Naw, naw, naw........They're too fucking big to be Valerie's man!" Then Ed proceeded to laugh. It was a really funny part of the show.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                I don't feel like posting about 20 times tonight but that's piss poor logic to say that pretty much everyone who voted for George Bush should be ready to enlist.

That's like saying that everyone who supports gay marriage must be gay...oh wait that's pretty much true.
                NO! That's NOT WHAT I SAID LOU! JUST SUPA'PATRIOTS like YOU that rub it in everyone's faces and that see the world in such stark black and white terms. You want to bring the Frontline stuff here, then fine. But you're going to stand and take it CUNT!

I have conservative friends Lou, but they don't act like the election was some sort of fucking College Bowl or something. They also don't call out "liberals" and act politcally holier-than-now whilst conducting themselves as blatant hypocrites.

BTW, even your analogy sucks, no one is asking a gay to put his or her life on the line, unless of course he or she is in the military. Big difference!

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Come on guys.

Move that shit to the front line and not main, please?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    It was hilarious when I saw the show. Dave was holding up the bra repeatedly asking "Who's is this?" and Ed was saying "Mine! Mine!" The Dave held up the bra and said "Naw, naw, naw........They're too fucking big to be Valerie's man!" Then Ed proceeded to laugh. It was a really funny part of the show.
                    I didn't realize it was in that context. Pity, I would have liked to see a drunken Eddie get seethingly pissed and throw his guitar up and...oh that was THIS tour! I didn't go to that one.

Comment

• Lou

One more thing...for you libs it's all about war or nothing. That's your one trick pony, your one out, your trump card.

Consider this is why I vote conservative:

I'm against abortion
                      I'm against gay marriage and special, extra rights for gays
                      I'm against catering to special interest groups
                      I'm against welfare and money wasting social programs
                      I'm against higher taxes in this lame-ass, convoluted logic that it makes us more generous to force us to give to the government, which in turn gives to the needy instead of trying to get them jobs
                      I'm against laziness and not earning your keep in this country
                      I'm against affirmative action and kissing minority ass to try to make up for the wrongs this country did 100-200 years ago

The war is ONE issue. It's not THE issue. I'm not thrilled with the war but just because you're not thrilled with it doesn't mean that voting for Bush means you're a war hawk and that's all it comes down to. And if there were no war the libs would be bitching and slamming Bush about something else, probably gay marriage like that's found in the text of the constitution as a fundamental right.

I have no liberal friends. ZERO. There are a couple of liberals I'm cordial with but basically my whole circle of close friends are conservatives. I don't have the patience to deal with liberals and no, I really can't look past political differences to get along. I don't have the time for that and I don't care.

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Van Halen wouldn't have made it without Roth.

There's only so much you can do without a P.A.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          One more thing...for you libs it's all about war or nothing. That's your one trick pony, your one out, your trump card.

Consider this is why I vote conservative:

I'm against abortion
                          I'm against gay marriage and special, extra rights for gays
                          I'm against catering to special interest groups
                          I'm against welfare and money wasting social programs
                          I'm against higher taxes in this lame-ass, convoluted logic that it makes us more generous to force us to give to the government, which in turn gives to the needy instead of trying to get them jobs
                          I'm against laziness and not earning your keep in this country
                          I'm against affirmative action and kissing minority ass to try to make up for the wrongs this country did 100-200 years ago

The war is ONE issue. It's not THE issue. I'm not thrilled with the war but just because you're not thrilled with it doesn't mean that voting for Bush means you're a war hawk and that's all it comes down to. And if there were no war the libs would be bitching and slamming Bush about something else, probably gay marriage like that's found in the text of the constitution as a fundamental right.

I have no liberal friends. ZERO. There are a couple of liberals I'm cordial with but basically my whole circle of close friends are conservatives. I don't have the patience to deal with liberals and no, I really can't look past political differences to get along. I don't have the time for that and I don't care.
                          Oh Yawn...blah blah...abortion...blah blah blah, lower taxes...can't talk to people that don't agree with me blah blah...You have such convictions Lou! All safe in mommy's basement listening to Bit Torrents and never, ever dealing with people that have different ideas than your own. 'Cause God forbid Lou doesn't already know everything at 23!

You are such a heroic CUNTservative! Really standing up for this country, eh sunshine patriot? Why don't you go wrap yourself in the flag you douche?! You're sooooo tough Lou(zer). You are truly a pathetic human being and a waste of skin.

I believe you have no liberal friends, though I also find it hard to believe you have any conservative friends either. Now kindly go fuck yourself or enlist PUSSYCAT!

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Van Halen could've made it without Roth

Originally posted by Bret
                            I proclaim the Van Halen could have made it without David Lee Roth! Its about Eddie (time)! LOL!
                            I hope this isn't about Wolfie's conception.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

*Tick Tock* *Tick Tock* People, this thread's slipping away.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

People like you (Nickdfresh) prove my point as to why liberals suck, faggot.

Comment

Working...