• Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

hey rikk...can you say "helloooooo babyyyyyyy"

you'll get lost in your own pen...happy new year, mofo!!!
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know this is really getting sort of gay. Both of YOU! Who gives a fuck over who heard Van Hagar before! I bet we'd find some Van Hagar in most closets here! (Except mine of course you closet SPAMMERS) Who gives a fuck, Hitch'69 was right, this site is not about fucking Van Hagar and using edited propaganda from other gay sites for personal vendetta's, stop spamming the forums with this shit before the fucking site drops again.

And as JESUS would say, "Let he who has never heard a VAN HAGAR tune cast the first...er...really bad Sammy lyric!"
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-01-2005, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          You know this is really getting sort of gay. Both of YOU! Who gives a fuck over who heard Van Hagar before! I bet we'd find some Van Hagar in most closets here! (Except mine of course you closet SPAMMERS) Who gives a fuck, Hitch'69 was right, this site is not about fucking Van Hagar and using edited propaganda from other gay sites for personal vendetta's, stop spamming the forums with this shit before the fucking site drops again.

And as JESUS would say, "Let he who has never heard a VAN HAGAR tune cast the first...er...really bad Sammy lyric!"
          A M E N ! ! !
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Nothing was edited, that's my point, RIKK uses lies and fiction, I do not.

I would have stopped long ago were it not for his lies, and the way he chases people around here!!

Fat boy has nothing, but somehow thinks he runs this place with his puppet Mod Trixie!!

He is wrong, and Trixie is just dumb!! As Max said "it's on".

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
              A M E N ! ! !
              I don't know any Hagar lyrics................RIKK? :p
              Last edited by guwapo_rocker; 01-01-2005, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Okay I'll stop.
                thanx...can't wait to here these four little words from rikky-baby and maximus, too...
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

This bullshit is as lame as it gets...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I'm done.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      thanx...can't wait to here these four little words from rikky-baby and maximus, too...

Hey, if the rodent will agree to shut the hell up, quit slamming me in every post I'll gladly return the favor and shut up as well.

Afterall, it IS a new year for goodness sake.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

Though I thought Van Hagar was good, decent music five years ago, I never ever went so far as to call it "brilliant." I also never compared a Van Hagar song like "Black and Blue" to Led Zeppelin. That was too fuckin' funny.

But then again, that just goes to show what a hypocrite and baby Rikk is. Rikk said he'd leave the Army if his Sheep Pen got moved. It did. And he's still here. He talks the talk, but can't walk the walk. That review of OU812 is just classic. It's one thing if you say it's decent. But the LIBERAL complimenting of this album including all sorts of praise for "When It's Love" is just hilarious. Way to go Rikk. I always wondered why you kept posting at the Links and why you took forever to come over to the Army if you were this big Roth fan. Now I know.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Happy New Year Elvis!!!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                            Though I thought Van Hagar was good, decent music five years ago, I never ever went so far as to call it "brilliant." I also never compared a Van Hagar song like "Black and Blue" to Led Zeppelin. That was too fuckin' funny.

Just have to throw your two cents in don'cha' Lou. Why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to your boots section and shut the fuck up? You really take yourself way to seriously. Go play with bit torrent and show everybody what a serious bootleg connoisseur you are, kay?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              couldn't agree more with the king here...happy new year elvis aaron...
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Just have to throw your two cents in don'cha' Lou. Why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to your boots section and shut the fuck up? You really take yourself way to seriously. Go play with bit torrent and show everybody what a serious bootleg connoisseur you are, kay?
                                Well I suppose all you liberals from the western NY/Ontario part of North America have to stick together don't you. Are you an OU812 fan as well?

Comment

Working...