Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

..sarge told me stop owning idiots in main , so from now on i'm on my breast behaviour

..fer the next 15 minutes anywayz

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by flappo
      ..also , that spineless owned retard who's using dave's name in vain actually reported my posts to the mods

HAHHAAH

..you pathetic twat

..if that ain't owned , i dunno wot is

You owned? In your own little make-believe world........ Dream on.................

Spineless? Listen up motherfucker!
      I'm only going to tell you this once and I hope you get this through that pea brain you stray dog-molesting, jock strap-licking, dick-sucking, zit-nibbling, butt-faced wankstain!

You want be a coward and hide on an internet board and use all the RACIST comments on this board? Yeah I did report your RACIST comments to SARGE who has class.
      Keep those comments to yourself! I have BLACK friends that wouldn't appreciate your bullshit!

Got that flapnuts? Now, do what you do best, being a dreadfully blabbering degenerate and a primitive, grudge-festering cause of nightmares in small children.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

..by replying to my grate genius level post , you double owned yourself , dipshit in extremis

..now go fry some kfc , you spotty little oik , there's man's work to be down round these here parts and we don't want it clogged up with dribbling snotrags like you

oh no missus

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

..black friends ?

..i'd be surprised if you had ANY friends

..triple own !

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
              You owned? In your own little make-believe world........ Dream on.................

Spineless? Listen up motherfucker!
              I'm only going to tell you this once and I hope you get this through that pea brain you stray dog-molesting, jock strap-licking, dick-sucking, zit-nibbling, butt-faced wankstain!

You want be a coward and hide on an internet board and use all the RACIST comments on this board? Yeah I did report your RACIST comments to SARGE who has class.
              Keep those comments to yourself! I have BLACK friends that wouldn't appreciate your bullshit!

Got that flapnuts? Now, do what you do best, being a dreadfully blabbering degenerate and a primitive, grudge-festering cause of nightmares in small children.
              I think it would have been more correct to say that Sarge told him to cut out the racist stuff. That's just my guess.

My suggestion is to let it go; we all know who 'wins' but it doesn't matter. It's obviously very important to Flappo that he's a winner SOMEWHERE, even if it is just some DLR site in front of imaginary friends... or even just in front of himself.

I don't hold any hard feelings against flap, despite his misguided rant on black people for pages. I kinda find it funny that he tried to upset me, only the things he had to say had nothing to do with me, so he kept it up until Sarge told him to stop in order to save face. Call it "hitchworld humor" ... I don't buy it.

In any event, let Flap have his next 12 or 15 posts so he can feel big and important and like he's the Master Flamer. It would be cruel to deny him any feeling of self-importance he might be able to have for once.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

..i'm actually very very ashamed of myself and beg forgiveness from all my grate imaginary mates

..then again , life's too short to waste on trivialities

..so

GET FUCKED

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  I think it would have been more correct to say that Sarge told him to cut out the racist stuff. That's just my guess.

My suggestion is to let it go; we all know who 'wins' but it doesn't matter. It's obviously very important to Flappo that he's a winner SOMEWHERE, even if it is just some DLR site in front of imaginary friends... or even just in front of himself.

I don't hold any hard feelings against flap, despite his misguided rant on black people for pages. I kinda find it funny that he tried to upset me, only the things he had to say had nothing to do with me, so he kept it up until Sarge told him to stop in order to save face. Call it "hitchworld humor" ... I don't buy it.

In any event, let Flap have his next 12 or 15 posts so he can feel big and important and like he's the Master Flamer. It would be cruel to deny him any feeling of self-importance he might be able to have for once.
                  ..sarge didn't TELL me to do anything

..if you really wanna know , i don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else on this ite thinks about my racist attitude , i post what i like and if ya don't like it , either retaliate , ignore me or ban me

..ya think i give a shit ?

..no way jose

Comment

• David Lee Roth

..sarge didn't TELL me to do anything

..if you really wanna know , i don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else on this ite thinks about my racist attitude , i post what i like and if ya don't like it , either retaliate , ignore me or ban me

..ya think i give a shit ?

..no way jose

Frankly, I don't give a rats ass you being a classless degenerate!
                    You are a precociously vulgar neanderthal and a wearisome, buttock-rimming spawn of a whore and a thousand maniacs!

What I don't understand is how one unutterably appalling moron and a reprehensible, chromosome deficient leaking carbuncle on the posterior of a Beauty Queen, becomes a MOD on a DAVID LEE ROTH base website??????:eek:

You give SARGE a bad name with your RACIST comments and if it was up to me you'd be BANNED FOR LIFE off this site you frightfully narcissistic idiot and a malodorous, mattress-soiling object of execration!

You obviously get off on RACIST comments and you think that makes you special on here or off. Whatever makes you sleep at night pal!

But a COWARD like you needs this type of forum to release such tension and a person like you would NEVER use that language in the presence of the people you insult! GOT IT?

You are just another internet punk with NO SMACK ! Own this and own that, yeah right jagoff!

Better yet, you are a monstrously loathsome swine and a preposterous, nose-picking plotless melodrama of uneventful life!

So Flapjacks, continue if you will embarrassing yourself with those RACIST comments punk.

P.S. Don't forget that KKK meeting.

Comment

• David Lee Roth

..black friends ?

..i'd be surprised if you had ANY friends

..triple own !

I have plenty, I'm not a RACIST!

You disease-ridden quibbling querulous quidnunc.:eek:

Owned!

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

..don't worry punk , i quit

..yup you heard it first

..i'm bored with this shithole , i'm going back to a less 'links like' place

..i was banned at this boring fucking shithole in 2002 - 3 fucking times - and the only mod who gave me the time of day was my grate mate von halen , VONNIE , a kewl geezer who unbanned me , he even made me a mod on his new site and i gave him the respect he deserved , the respect that is earned not demanded , take note hardknockz.. you wouldn't understand that , being a fucking retarded dork who spends all day picking shit out of his mom's thesaurus in a desparate attempt to be funny , shame it fell flat

..now the cunts who run this shithole think sfg's mike b , ha , wot a bunch of idiots..

..ps , as for the owning crap , it's all a joke and you're the punchline , wot a weak ending..oh well, you guys never learn

..i'm flappo , i'm grate and berks like you just 'grate'

'fuck you all , fuck the granny raping black ******s and viva dlr'

..thank you and goodnite..

Comment

• David Lee Roth

..don't worry punk , i quit

..yup you heard it first

..i'm bored with this shithole , i'm going back to a less 'links like' place

..i was banned at this boring fucking shithole in 2002 - 3 fucking times - and the only mod who gave me the time of day was my grate mate von halen , VONNIE , a kewl geezer who unbanned me , he even made me a mod on his new site and i gave him the respect he deserved , the respect that is earned not demanded , take note hardknockz.. you wouldn't understand that , being a fucking retarded dork who spends all day picking shit out of his mom's thesaurus in a desparate attempt to be funny , shame it fell flat

..now the cunts who run this shithole think sfg's mike b , ha , wot a bunch of idiots..

..ps , as for the owning crap , it's all a joke and you're the punchline , wot a weak ending..oh well, you guys never learn

..i'm flappo , i'm grate and berks like you just 'grate'

'fuck you all , fuck the granny raping black ******s and viva dlr'

..thank you and goodnite..

ohhhhhhhh, poor flapnuts is upset now!
                          It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth.
                          Yep, NO CLASS! calling Sarge's site a shithole and being a Mod, how convincing
                          They'll figure you out at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com soon enough with your RACIST comments and being the typical internet punk who has to hide behind his computer, to get off!:eek:

You are an unequivocally fiendish half-wit cold-hearted pulp of stultifying inanity.An unutterably uncouth libertine and a naive, armpit-licking acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium!

The biggest JOKE here at the ARMY is YOU and thanfully the JOKE IS OVER!

The best quote to describe flapnuts- Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."
                          You remind me of a spinning top: always spinning around at a frantic pace, but never going anywhere. Setting you a task that requires subtle discernment is like looking for the epicenter of the Big Bang with a pair of binoculars. Flappo, one day I'll look back on the time I spent with you here and wonder "was I really that mean to him?" good-bye, and good riddance to a criminal waste of my time.

If you had even the faintest trace of honor and decency in your hideously deformed gimpmobile of a rat-runt's diseased carcass, you would immediately perform an act of ritual Hara-kiri by disembowelling yourself with a serrated Bowie knife while sitting in a pit of burning gasoline in attempted atonement for being such an asshole. Flappo, why don't we stay friends? And by "stay friends", I mean "Fuck off!" I'm done using your EGO as a urinal. Go pawn yourself and lose the ticket.

You get carried away with your own self-importance. The trouble is, you don't get carried far enough away. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out.

Adios Asshole!!!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Would love to see Diamond Dave give you one of his trademark roundhouse kicks to that big mouth you have after that link! You aren't even worth a shovel full of horse shit.

Gimp, don't come in here babbling like you had a mouth full of depends and a clue in your head.
                            You're about as useful as a pocket pussy to Richard Simmons.:eek:

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

..diamond dave wouldn't be able to kick my ass let alone my head , the short assed jewish cunt , i'm 6 2 and eyes of blue

aka aryan , the master race , you should know , you fucking dipshit , the kind who pushed your forefathers in the gas ovens , the one who hung your black ****** necks from the tallest tree , the one who is backing al-qaeda to wipe you yankee owned fuckwits the fuck out , yeah , you got NO CHANCE

..hahahah , so funneee

Comment

• David Lee Roth

***ALERT *** Oh great Flapnuts back ONLINE !!!

This should be another stellar reply!

Thought he left for good? Wishful thinking...........

Comment

Working...