• flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

..yeah , not a 3rd rate flamer from fags4cash

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

so ban that name...if some don't have enough respect to stay away from it...(this is by the way the ONLY reason for me to have somebody banned here)
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

..oh , i'd just ban him for being boring

..he's g®ate at that

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

also a good reason...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Sarge
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I always blocked the usage of the name before because I didn't want guests to get confused..
            Yes believe it or not there are some people that would think it is actually Dave..

But this guy.. his posts are funny as shit.
            I want mo'
            ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
            The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
            [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Rubnose

Might as well keep him if the real Dave is a no show. Might liven up things around here.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                I always blocked the usage of the name before because I didn't want guests to get confused..
                Yes believe it or not there are some people that would think it is actually Dave..

But this guy.. his posts are funny as shit.
                I want mo'
                Cut to the chase Sarge... People are confused, and yet you're willing to make this exception because he's "funny as shit"? Whaa's up?

Didn't he also cyber with Hitch a while back?

Dave's name should be for Dave, right?

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by flappo
                  ..oh , i'd just ban him for being boring

..he's g®ate at that

How do you like them apples fucknuts? The one and only SARGE wants mo and you sit there like the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt.
                  You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget.
                  You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck!

You want boring? two words- Dudley Moore- a man who drank himself to death! My hero!

Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                    Cut to the chase Sarge... People are confused, and yet you're willing to make this exception because he's "funny as shit"? Whaa's up?

Didn't he also cyber with Hitch a while back?

Dave's name should be for Dave, right?

WTF?

Ohhhhh. Ok Attorney General John Ashcroft!

Give me a fucking break you hypocrite!

Shut up before I rubber stamp "Tedious Gimp. Keep clear!" on your sloped forehead!

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Heh heh heh... Flaming liberals now. I guess there's room for him...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Whoops, spoke too soon!

If you stay away from Mel Carnahan insults, we'll be cool...

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
                          WTF?

Ohhhhh. Ok Attorney General John Ashcroft!

Give me a fucking break you hypocrite!

Shut up before I rubber stamp "Tedious Gimp. Keep clear!" on your sloped forehead!

"He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

How do you like them apples fucknuts? The one and only SARGE wants mo and you sit there like the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt.
                            You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget.
                            You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck!

You want boring? two words- Dudley Moore- a man who drank himself to death! My hero!

Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.
                            ..more pseudo-intellectual word barf from a very sad individual masquerading as his rothness , back to the library sunshine , dig out roget's thesaurus and DO try and be more original with your lame excuses for flames , i've seen riddler® et al and you ain't in that league

..no siree bob

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by flappo
                              ..more pseudo-intellectual word barf from a very sad individual masquerading as his rothness , back to the library sunshine , dig out roget's thesaurus and DO try and be more original with your lame excuses for flames , i've seen riddler® et al and you ain't in that league

..no siree bob

***BREAKING NEWS****

Jumping shoeless Jesus on a hotplate! Are you sure that you're a man, you odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime?

Ol Flapnuts has decided to scrap the " Arthur " drunk avatar theme for a more "hip" avatar? I guess Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?
                              You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag! Roget's thesaurus? cry me a river somewhere else ya election-rigging, Bush-loving, warmongering fucktarded spawn of a rancid whore.

You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn!

I bet you need a ladder to pick up a dime. You could pole-vault with a matchstick, Sneezy. Lose some weight, you fat fuck. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

***BREAKING NEWS****

Jumping shoeless Jesus on a hotplate! Are you sure that you're a man, you odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime?

Ol Flapnuts has decided to scrap the " Arthur " drunk avatar theme for a more "hip" avatar? I guess Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?
                                You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag! Roget's thesaurus? cry me a river somewhere else ya election-rigging, Bush-loving, warmongering fucktarded spawn of a rancid whore.

You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn!

I bet you need a ladder to pick up a dime. You could pole-vault with a matchstick, Sneezy. Lose some weight, you fat fuck. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have!

CLASSIC!!!

Inbred swamp spawn!!!! lol, I agree Flapnuts is a dick!

Comment

Working...