Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Flappo a babbling gimp..? Isn't that an oxymoron?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

..nah . i'm STILL waiting for the numbnut webbies on this site to BAN ME, like they did 3 times afore

..come on , Hitcho™ , my mentor don't even bother fuckin' posting here , not even in the pseudo-hw© dump they manufactured from the disparate remains of the romper room et al , this place is akin to vh's relevance in the rock community

..like a flea bite on a whale's ass

..don't waste your time at this dump guys , enjoy the freedom , smell the clean fresh air and shake your booty at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums

..the ONLY site the official DLR band actually read , NUFF SAID

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by flappo
        ..diamond dave wouldn't be able to kick my ass let alone my head , the short assed jewish cunt , i'm 6 2 and eyes of blue

aka aryan , the master race , you should know , you fucking dipshit , the kind who pushed your forefathers in the gas ovens , the one who hung your black ****** necks from the tallest tree , the one who is backing al-qaeda to wipe you yankee owned fuckwits the fuck out , yeah , you got NO CHANCE

..hahahah , so funneee

Diamond Dave short? you are indeed a malodorous heathen.

Yet, a COWARD has to continue to make RACIST comments on the internet but would never say it in person!

I suggest you commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before what is left of your sanity disappears, and you be left strapped upright in a chair; fed mushy peas (and other non-solids) with a rubber spoon in a darkened room, with only your tortured and erratic fantasies for comfort and occasional self-pleasuring. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet.

backing al-qaeda are ya? Getting real brave now, aren't you with your words?

Your personality grows on people - just like a fungus grows on cheese.
        If you called the suicide hotline, they'd say, "You're doing the right thing."

Comment

• David Lee Roth

..nah . i'm STILL waiting for the numbnut webbies on this site to BAN ME, like they did 3 times afore

..come on , Hitcho™ , my mentor don't even bother fuckin' posting here , not even in the pseudo-hw© dump they manufactured from the disparate remains of the romper room et al , this place is akin to vh's relevance in the rock community

..like a flea bite on a whale's ass

..don't waste your time at this dump guys , enjoy the freedom , smell the clean fresh air and shake your booty at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums

..the ONLY site the official DLR band actually read , NUFF SAID

What happened to your MOD status for the Roth Army flapnuts?:eek:

My guess is that if you had a brain, it would just be another part of your body that smelled like rotten mackerel.

The singular accomplishment in your insignificant life is the successful dodging of a coat hanger for the first nine months of it.

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
            dipsticked racist, grandma-raping, latex-slurping, rectal-guzzling , pimple-chewing, dick-faced scuzzbucket, BIGOT!
            Woah!

New year's eve? try a typical tuesday

Add weight-lifting there and that's a list of my hobbies

It's unbelievable that somebody can really get seriously offended of flappo's posting...guy's a mental but it's those who take this racist etc stuff too seriously who have a problem

Besides I've seen flappo with three black chicks...at the same time!!!

And David Lee, oh, look what happened to your car!
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

..i'd read that drivel , but i wanna preserve my cornea's fer deserving reading like the next issue of playboy

..little note

Sarge is 100% kewl , i dig him , he's ALWAY'S been the utmost in kindness , thoughtfulness and respect to me and vice versa , the guy's one kewl mofo ,to be honest i owe him far more than i could ever repay him

..rock on !

..any shortcomings this end are entirely my responsibiity

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
                What happened to your MOD status for the Roth Army flapnuts?:eek:

My guess is that if you had a brain, it would just be another part of your body that smelled like rotten mackerel.

The singular accomplishment in your insignificant life is the successful dodging of a coat hanger for the first nine months of it.
                ..that coat hanger joke is almost as old and tired as the rest of your schtick

A HA

..at last , i've untangled myself from the shackles of being a mod

..to be honest , being a mod with his hitchness was a bit daft , i prefer the worship thing to the equality schtick , hitch IS a genius ,we're all followers

Comment

• David Lee Roth

..that coat hanger joke is almost as old and tired as the rest of your schtick

A HA

..at last , i've untangled myself from the shackles of being a mod

..to be honest , being a mod with his hitchness was a bit daft , i prefer the worship thing to the equality schtick , hitch IS a genius ,we're all followers

Whatever you say Flapnuts ( RACIST )

Shackles of a Mod? rather tough on yourself

You are a disgrace to the rectum that farted you out of at birth. flapps!:eek:

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

..i'm not a racist , dildo head

..it was all a TROLL™*

*©hitch1969 ( 1969-2006 )

..you ever feel a wee bit ................. ?

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Sarge is 100% kewl , i dig him , he's ALWAY'S been the utmost in kindness , thoughtfulness and respect to me and vice versa , the guy's one kewl mofo ,to be honest i owe him far more than i could ever repay him

..rock on !

..any shortcomings this end are entirely my responsibiity

How thoughtful and ohhhhh so heartwarming! ( RACIST )

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

..oh look , arille bot's been moved to main

OK

..who is sammy hagar ?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2003

..oh look , arille bot's been moved to main

OK

..who is sammy hagar ?
                          David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

..now that's wot i CALL an 'own'

Comment

• David Lee Roth

..i'm not a racist , dildo head

..it was all a TROLL™*

*©hitch1969 ( 1969-2006 )

..you ever feel a wee bit ................. ?

Someday, it's going be my tax dollars paying for your gender reassignment treatment.

flapnuts, calling you "boring" doesn't do justice to just how tedious you are. But suffice to say that you couldn't even entertain a doubt!

R A C I S T !!!

Comment

• flappo
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

..flapnuts ?

WTF ???

HAHAHHAHAH

Comment

Working...