ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Whats with boring posts ?
    Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Hopefully Eddie Van Halen calls up sometime. That would be great!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Bored
        Groupie
        • Jan 2006

wow now we get to hear nanananan. classic.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
          Don't know why it is, but I don't quite think I dig that Matt Sencio.
          yeah, but now you know where he is, go get him!
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Haha...talking about the other guys in Van Halen whimpering and whining about how they hated being in South America.

LMAO!

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

"The water in the toilet spins the wrong way..." LMAO!
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Bored
                Groupie
                • Jan 2006

so how long will he be on the air? 30 days maybe? I am so dissapointed. I thought this would be somewhat entertaining. Not an hour about what he can carry up and down stairs, not an hour and a half about the 50's. Not how many languages he can speak. Entertain me not yourself DLR.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: wow this is so bad!!

Originally posted by Bored
                  This is what the shows going to be about? DLR talking to old guys about the 50's?? What demographic are they shooting for? GUess you get what you pay for.
                  Uhm, obviously he's talking about this just today...

ANd MANNY had some interesting connections with Bill COSBY, Jimi HENDRIX, Bob DYLAN, etc.

BTW, did you get your panties in a wad when STERN spoke about/to BEN STERN and his Mother?

Comment

• wiseguy
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                    Nick is right - we don't want to piss them off or get to the point that as soon as the screener hears "Roth Army" he hangs up. I was nothing but polite with the guy.....told him I would talk about anything Dave wanted to talk about but that I had several topics....that's when I mentioned Ave Lee. and the post on her at the Roth Army. The dude got pretty excited and told me to hang on....I guess someone somewhere didn't dig the topic and they didn't want to hear what else I might come up with....
                    mmmmmm.....yahhh.
                    Lets not annoy them.
                    Well you've done a good job of that for everyone.
                    Back off a bit man
                    He wants to hear from the average joe, not psycho vh fans out for a shameless internet site plug.
                    give it time, you'll have yours
                    no offence intended
                    Stay frosty now.
                    Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Haha...talking about the other guys in Van Halen whimpering and whining about how they hated being in South America.

LMAO!
                      Good stuff.

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

so how long will he be on the air? 30 days maybe? I am so dissapointed. I thought this would be somewhat entertaining. Not an hour about what he can carry up and down stairs, not an hour and a half about the 50's. Not how many languages he can speak. Entertain me not yourself DLR.
                        Give it time, it's the first show.

Comment

• Bored
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Uhm, obviously he's talking about this just today...

ANd MANNY had some interesting connections with Bill COSBY, Jimi HENDRIX, Bob DYLAN, etc.

BTW, did you get your panties in a wad when STERN spoke about/to BEN STERN and his Mother?
                          but this is the first show! This is the one everyone will be listening to. All the hype all the expectation and this is what you open with? Can never ever make another first inpression. And this, is just boring. And I am not even going to compare DLR to HS. No point in that and I am not a Howard "army guy" coming here to bad mouth DLR. I was excited to hear DLR today. Hell he isnt even taking calls from the fans just his family. Sucks!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Dave has a great radio voice and very easy to understand. Some of these callers sound like they have shit in their mouths!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Don't FEED the troll!!!
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2004

but this is the first show! This is the one everyone will be listening to. All the hype all the expectation and this is what you open with? Can never ever make another first inpression. And this, is just boring. And I am not even going to compare DLR to HS. No point in that and I am not a Howard "army guy" coming here to bad mouth DLR. I was excited to hear DLR today. Hell he isnt even taking calls from the fans just his family. Sucks!
                                Manny Roth was great. The other selection of callers has been poor!

Comment

Working...