X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saint
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Who's the Japanese bitch I keep hearing in the background?
    Do you live next door to Scottydabodi???
    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

dude...dont tell the screener that you want to talk about that! Tell the screener that you want to talk to Dave about your New Years resolution (have one ready to go because the screener will probably ask you what it is...) when you get on the air with Dave, spring the question...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
        anyone heard any Dave commercials yet?

Someone at DDLR said he heard a Vermont Teddybear commercial w/Roth...
        we have a local chain of upscale adult stores that always ran ads on the Stern show...the company owner mentioned Dave in her ad.

so far i have not heard any Dave ads.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Well, let's just assume she's a sore subject (pun intended).....

That's okay...I'd rather he not even acknowledge the biotch trying to claim he's her Daddy.
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

...veiled shots at Howard Stern...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
              Commando
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
              dude...dont tell the screener that you want to talk about that! Tell the screener that you want to talk to Dave about your New Years resolution (have one ready to go because the screener will probably ask you what it is...) when you get on the air with Dave, spring the question...
              oh fuck 'em......if dave doesn't want to talk about it I wont' bug him.....I have a very distinctive voice (I sound like a DJ myself) the screener will probably recognize me so i am going lay low for a while, cook an omelette and try to think of a better subject to talk about

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by saint
                Do you live next door to Scottydabodi???
                About 700KM west actually. But spiritually, we both like the Asian girls. I know a couple of Chinese Catonese take out for take out...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yeah, breakfast time for me too...

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

A little Reggae...Maxi Priest....goes with Dave's themed Hawaiian Shirts and Tropical Palm Tree image.
                    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2005

some one has a guitar in the studio.....cause that aint on the track!

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

How Cool...Brian Young...wonder if the rest of the band is in the studio?

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Brian is up there.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jan 2006

WHAT A CLUSTERFUCK...Sounds like a bunch of incoherent coked out bullshit about nothing in particular...where's the direction in this show? He's just jumping randomly from topic to topic and mixing in music in-between.

HORRIBLE...I CAN HEAR THE RADIOS TURNING OFF ALREADY.

FLA FLA

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jan 2006

I remember my brother and I got really really high late one night, and spent hours talking about how Love Boat was racist because Ted the bartending black guy never had love storylines.

THAT MADE MORE SENSE THAN THIS SHOW.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

oh boo-hoo! Someone is grumpy because his boyfriend is on Satelite radio now...

Comment

Working...