X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FLA FLA FLUNKY
    WHAT A CLUSTERFUCK...Sounds like a bunch of incoherent coked out bullshit about nothing in particular...where's the direction in this show? He's just jumping randomly from topic to topic and mixing in music in-between.

HORRIBLE...I CAN HEAR THE RADIOS TURNING OFF ALREADY.

FLA FLA
    It's his first show dipshit...

Why don't you go pay $12 to hear a has-been be unfunny?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

actually I was wondering how long it would take until we started getting spammed by disgruntled Stern fans...

Do you feel like your boyfriend broke up with you?
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        It's his first show dipshit...

Why don't you go pay $12 to hear a has-been be unfunny?
        HAHA...David Lee Roth is doing voice-over commercials for fucking VERMONT TEDDY BEARS..and Howard Stern is a has-been?!?!

He must be sitting there going.."holy shit, what has happened to my life.. I used to be a rock star and now I'm up at 6 AM begging people to buy stuffed animals"

Sirius is going to get a ton of subscribers after this crap.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
          Commando
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
          oh boo-hoo! Someone is grumpy because his boyfriend is on Satelite radio now...
          and he can't afford the $12.00 a month to subscribe.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

I remember my brother and I got really really high late one night, and spent hours talking about how Love Boat was racist because Ted the bartending black guy never had love storylines.

THAT MADE MORE SENSE THAN THIS SHOW.
            At ease my brutha you will get your own show some day, just keep
            reachin for that star!

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

I remember my brother and I got really really high late one night, and spent hours talking about how Love Boat was racist because Ted the bartending black guy never had love storylines.

THAT MADE MORE SENSE THAN THIS SHOW.
              Hey Flunky...isn't past your bedtime......Spammy Asswipe follower!
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                actually I was wondering how long it would take until we started getting spammed by disgruntled Stern fans...

Do you feel like your boyfriend broke up with you?
                Really. I mean, maybe this dude can't afford the $12 a month for his tuner, or can't listen to it at work and won't bother...

Who knows? I've laughed as much at ROTH this morning as I have at any Stern show of late, for the 20 minutes a day I listened...

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FLA FLA FLUNKY
                  HAHA...David Lee Roth is doing voice-over commercials for fucking VERMONT TEDDY BEARS..and Howard Stern is a has-been?!?!

He must be sitting there going.."holy shit, what has happened to my life.. I used to be a rock star and now I'm up at 6 AM begging people to buy stuffed animals"

[/QUOTE

Yeah, you idiot...Stern did commercials for VERMONT TEDDY BEARS as well, saying that he gave them as gifts to BETH....what a cheap gift!

But what the heck, Stern is cheap and as they say...birds of a feather flock together...so you must be as cheap not to get Satellite.

Those that favor Wendy the Retard don't have a high enough IQ to listen to ROTH.....go to sleep!
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

so this guy is up at 4 am...has to find the show on the internet...goes out of his way to register at a David Lee Roth fan site...and starts bashing Dave? How does that make sense?
                    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2005

I remember my brother and I got really really high late one night, and spent hours jerking each other off and giving each other rusty trombones. We started talking about how we were racist because we never picked up any gay black trannies. The next night we went into the ghetto and found one and made her give us each a dirty sanchez.

MY LIFE MADE MORE SENSE AFTER THAT.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sirrius is goin' go be bankrupt...

And yes, HOWARD has sucked for some years now, since he lost BILLY WEST actually...

The fucking crank callers doing it for free are funnier than that pussy-whipped jerk.

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2006

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bantonelli

[/QUOTE

Yeah, you idiot...Stern did commercials for VERMONT TEDDY BEARS as well, saying that he gave them as gifts to BETH....what a cheap gift!

But what the heck, Stern is cheap and as they say...birds of a feather flock together...so you must be as cheap not to get Satellite.

Those that favor Wendy the Retard don't have a high enough IQ to listen to ROTH.....go to sleep!
                          Howard doesn't start until next week dipshit, so I figured I'd come check out DLR to see how bad it would bomb, and needless to say it lived up to al my expectations!

Quite a fall from grace for the coked out has-been, eh?

Comment

• saint
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

Whats going on with the phone calls, who is running that show.. Eddie Van Halen
                            http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jan 2006

I can't wait for the next caller to call in so I can hear him suck Roth's cock and tell him how great he was in Van Halen, and then Roth will pretend he's Dr. Phil and ask him where he works and what his life's goal is.

RIVETING!!

Comment

• Chong Li
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

Yeah, Howard is sooo cool. Hes going to say "FUCK" on the air- how mindblowing!!!!
                                "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

Working...