• Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by franksters
    even for me it's not workin...
    For me it is...
    My husband is outta town (whooo)... you're wellcome to be here at 6:00 AM for coffee!
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Re: failed yahoo link

Originally posted by Softknockz
      He's Still Better Than Sammy Hagar 50 minutes ago

Now that Howard Stern has abandoned 92.3 for the warm arms of Sirius (the new show starts January 9th -- and what the hell is up with the Black Power logo accompanying his relaunch? Who are we kidding here?), "Diamond" David Lee Roth has taken over the morning slot on K-Rock. The station has been rebranded as Free FM, presumably in an effort to distance itself from its Stern-dominated history, but it's not going to do much good: both the papers and the listeners have been less than kind (granted, it's only day 2). Writes one New York Radio Message Board user:

He's spending too much time talking about being an EMT, about why he doesn't have kids and the like. He's got to latch on to things everyone can relate to. You need a fallback position to emphasize. With Stern, it was talking about boobs (as an example).
      ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, that's the problem. Roth needs a fallback like Stern's brilliant schoolboy humor. If Roth would just admit to the universal experience of masturbating to Aunt Jemima, he'd totally connect with the audience.
      ROTH RADIO as the format that he progresses with has a groove of it's own...the problem is...it takes those with intelligence and a decent IQ to relate to it.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• wiseguy
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
        LOL - I haven't tried to call this morning - first I wasted 30 minutes trying to get the stream and I'm a little more busy than I like to be at work this early in the morning. I wasn't nervous until the screener told me he liked my question and told me to hold on to talk to Dave. Then I started thinkin' "Damn....I'm gonna talk to Dave".

My advice to you: tell Dave you are nervous right off the bat.....he will ease you and do his best to make you feel comfortable. Think about what you are going to say and make a brief outline......mention the Army in reference but don't make it part of what you tell the screener - I think mentioning Manny to the screener might help you get on b/c obviously Dave wants to talk about him....but you are going to have to "hook" the screener.
        your such an ass...it was my advice to stay away from the phone.
        now that you listened, doesn't it make you feel better?
        your welcome.
        Stay frosty now.
        Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
          Commando
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by wiseguy
          I want a big dick in my ass...it is my advice that someone fill up my bunghole with their man meat and stay away any other fags except me.
          will someone please listen to me? I am so sad and lonely? I promise I will make you feel better?
          your welcome to piss in my mouth when you are done ravaging my sore asshole.
          Last edited by fuckhowardstern; 01-04-2006, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• wiseguy
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

Yeah FUCK them up their stupid asses!
            see...proof!!!!!!....you are gay.
            Stay frosty now.
            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
              Commando
              • Nov 2005

It is so comical that you have posted only eight times since I insulted your wack picture and each and every post has been a sorry attempt to insult me.....LMFAO - keep them coming - show the Army how much of a pussy you are while making me laugh at how pathetic of a loser you must be.

Comment

• wiseguy
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

thats original...
                now fire your script writer panzie.
                Stay frosty now.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2005

see...proof!!!!!!....you are gay.
                  Surely you can do better than this.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2005

LOL "panzie" ...good one einstein! Did you learn that on the kindergarten playground this morning? Why don't you learn how to use the quick quote feature before you embarrass yourself some more you retard.

Comment

• wiseguy
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

It is so comical that you have posted only eight times since I insulted your wack picture and each and every post has been a sorry attempt to insult me.....LMFAO - keep them coming - show the Army how much of a pussy you are while making me laugh at how pathetic of a loser you must be.
                      i have only posted a few times since because I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!

your problem is you post too much.

let the pages breathe without your senseless drabble.

get a life, get on with your day and tell your mom I said hi!

besides your not even 2 months old, your a newbie...

your from someshit hole creek or river, that screams toothless and desperate and your parents are brother and sister.

take no offence to any of this, its all from the heart.
                      Stay frosty now.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2005

Your problem is you got no game, you can't get laid and you have permanent finger rings around your dick from wacking off too often. Awwww little baby is soooooooo angry that I insulted his imaginary girlfriend. Keep 'em coming, tool - you are my entertainment for the afternoon.

Comment

• wiseguy
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2004

you keep coming back for more, you said b4 you wouldn't.
                          I call that power.
                          k, lunch break over.
                          more later
                          out!
                          Stay frosty now.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2005

you keep coming back for more, you said b4 you wouldn't.
                            I call that power.
                            k, lunch break over.
                            more later
                            out!
                            yes you are sooooo powerful....too bad you can't use that power to get a girlfriend or find a job where you can be your own boss and surf the internet at will. Try not to drink too much cum with your lunch cock breath. You know most people have some kind of human contact on their lunch break. Isnt it sad that you spent yours trying to flame someone that insulted a picture of your imaginary girlfriend on a message board? Dude - get some help or at least read a book.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2005

Dont forget to punch the clock when you go back to work mopping the floors from lunch break.

Comment

• frets5150
                                Commando
                                • Feb 2004

Did anyone else hear Dave say that he was fed up with the producer .And also said the set was designed for weather people And the set looked like shit from the 1970's and was wiping his nose from breating all the asbestos. TROUBLE ALREADY!!!

Comment

Working...