Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigDaddyD
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

I agree 100% I have been listening to Howard since I was 8, but stopped after his divorce. At that point he became a total hypocrite. I did start again to listen to Artie, who I love, but the show has never been the same.

Comment

• hain23x
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2004

I caught a good 45mins this morning. Not too bad for day 1. but he needs to stop laughing at his own jokes.

It didn't suck
      Eat Us and Smile!
      Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Bored
        the hell he talking about? Whats with the laughing at his own jokes and playing music after every sentence?
        Better yet, It's not Matt Sencio I'm not fond of....it's "Bored".....who is making me Yawn at this point.
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

the show thats on after DLR in Philly are knocking it even. They are calling it the Uncle Manny show.
          Comments like this is why you are ONLY a Cocktard.....Go eat your SPAM like a good boy...and don't disturb our "Breakfast of Champions" Roth Cherrios style.

Clean your plate...Bored and go sit in a corner and mind the ARMY Elders.
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
            You are obviously a lonely, lonely man.
            And "Bored" flunked his Spelling Bee.

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

ROTH did an outstanding job....interesting, very kewl talk radio style with excerpts of his personal music collection and of course, his Uncle Manny. Roth was sharing who he is with the audience.....something we here at the ARMY honor.

He's amazing.....doing concert appearances last year, while studying for the FAA Testing for his Helicopter's License and still maintaining the job of saving lives on the Brooklyn Beat...

DLR will never lead a "Bored" Life!!

Comment

• lafours
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

I have to admint...today's show was a major let down...I liked the week in Boston alot better but I could see the average non Roth freak changing the channel quickly....

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

because he is afraid to take calls from the fans. just his family.
                  Shut the heck up. What family calls did he take? There was one from a family friend named Jennifer Koppleman.....but she's a FRIEND of the family....Besides Uncle Manny and his wife in the studio...which ROTH Relative called in????

I think you are delirious.....

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lafours
                    I have to admint...today's show was a major let down...I liked the week in Boston alot better but I could see the average non Roth freak changing the channel quickly....
                    yeah and pro-Stern, anti-Roth changed it even quicker

his first day in Boston was a little bumpy too, he got better each day

My feeling is that Dave needs to get some sleep. He mentioned a few times that he did not sleep last night and it showed. He wasn't as focused as he could have been. And I think maybe thats why he let Manny do a lot of the talking.

I loved listening to Manny and personally could have listened for several more hours, but I was surprised that he was on for that long. I think that was a mistake.

He should have taken more calls, and should not interupt people so quickly.

And as much as I love Dave, he came on a little strong with the parenting "tips", IMO.

Especially when he agreed that women should choose between kids and a career. And then he went on to say how kids should have all kinds of lessons, etc...

and who's going to pay for that if "mommy" doesn't work? :confused:

All in all the show was good for day one. I think he'll do better tomorrow.
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
                      since he lost billy west? come on man that was like...1992
                      I think it was 94' or or 95' actually, and DAVE's creativity and drive have gone steadily down hill since the the days he actually did bits like "radiomovies" and stuff like that, things that actually required writing, and not just playing the bits his desperate (but sometimes funny) sycophants make for him...

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

It was an average day for Dave. He was better during the Boston run than he was this morning. His uncle was the highlight of the show.

Better luck tomorrow.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It's only gonna get better from here!

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            And as much as I love Dave, he came on a little strong with the parenting "tips", IMO.
                            Yeah...like a stoned Doctor Phil

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                              And "Bored" flunked his Spelling Bee.
                              I never did well in spelling bee's...lol
                              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bantonelli
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                                It's only gonna get better from here!
                                I agree. I'm sure if Dave didn't sleep the night before, he was not only excited, but nervous. He's got that Tony guy the producer and others watching him and the ratings and I'm sure being the new kid on the block is going to take a week or two.

Comment

Working...