Groupie
    • Jan 2006

cya tomorrow

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
      Commando
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Bored
      Well you are obviosly well spoken How dare they dont talk to you!
      You are obviously a lonely, lonely man.

Comment

• hain23x
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

here are some brtual reviews from people in Baaaaaaaaastan

or as they would say "wicked brutal"
        Eat Us and Smile!
        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I'm not wasting my time with you. You are a fan, a fanatic. You can not see, hear or experience anything to do with DLR with an open mind. Everything he does is orgasmic to you. So what the point? I'm not going to interupt your jerk off fest for you. You are in love blindly and are pretty pathetic.
          Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh...

Your point was there wasn't any. You were looking for "something more exciting" on the Roth show as you couldn't see any tits on the radio, as they were only talking about tits and pussy IN A INTELLIGENT WAY, you decided to appear here and start to "make your point"

Pathetic

Find your excitement, go make some popcorn before Bam Margera starts his latest show and hope for the best. Perhaps he says "FUCK"!

DON'T come here and try to make a point when you have none.
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hain23x
            here are some brtual reviews from people in Baaaaaaaaastan

or as they would say "wicked brutal"
            they really seemed to love roth there!

btw, what's the average age of people listening to the show/this radio station?

and i mean overall, not the people who surf around the internet only?
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

but this is the first show! This is the one everyone will be listening to. All the hype all the expectation and this is what you open with? Can never ever make another first inpression. And this, is just boring. And I am not even going to compare DLR to HS. No point in that and I am not a Howard "army guy" coming here to bad mouth DLR. I was excited to hear DLR today. Hell he isnt even taking calls from the fans just his family. Sucks!
              Yeah well, the Howard phone trolls are in full effect at this point. Yes he was a bit tentative, but you have to give the guy at least a month. Who would you rather hear? Ianus? Man Cow? He was certainly at least as interesting as those tools...

Doing a national radio show under a microscope, with little experience is not an easy thing. HOWARD labored for years to get to that point...

Dave's screeners hinted that Dave would broach a lot of different topics in the coming weeks and I don't think he wanted to blow his wad on the Van Halen stuff the first day...

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                Commando
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Yeah well, the Howard phone trolls are in full effect at this point. ....
                Something tells me that "Fla Fla Flunky" is "Bored" and that both of them are ritetool. If you look at the home page, Bored signed up and started posting right after "Fla Fla Flunky" stopped posting. Out of all the new members that are shown on the home page (eight new members) only those two have posted in significant volume for such a short period of time, "Faquar's" one post notwithstanding. Ritetool started posting yesterday or the day before using aliases (WARF fleshed that fact out) and they all seem to have a very similar posting style.

Comment

• BigDaddyD
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

I love DLR, but he sucked this morning..plain and simple.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

HA!

The parade of Miscreants has begun.......

Sorry sycophants...Hop-a-long Howie sold you all down the river......

You'll have to pony up the dough to listen to the hypocrite now.......

Comment

• bru87tr
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2004

dude, its the first show. give it time. I didnt think it was all that bad at all.

you think every howard stern show is interesting ? not at all and many times I shut it off. not even all the howard stern stuff on "on demand" is worthy of watching.

give it time. its fun just hearing him on the radio and in the spotlight again.

give it time. he has to find his groove!

give it time.
                      "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2005

I beg to differ - I enjoyed the interview with Manny although I could see how the average listener might have been bored during their morning commute or whatever...otherwise I think he did a pretty good job. Since you are a fan and are apparently expressing your honest opinion...what makes you say that? What sucked about the show....and I have read the reviews posted by hain.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Dave's screeners hinted that Dave would broach a lot of different topics in the coming weeks and I don't think he wanted to blow his wad on the Van Halen stuff the first day...
                          Even so, I caught a couple of jabs at the sisters that really cracked me up!

Poor widdul Eddie and his sistah Alex Wifeybeat....they have no way to respond to Dave now.

Uncle Dave has a national radio program now, where he has 20 hours per week to expound upon whatever he wants.

And of course, to insult, irritate, put down, or otherwise ivalidate the sisters and their idiot mentality.

The only outlet Edward has is to vomit from drinking too much.

Comment

• BigDaddyD
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                            HA!

The parade of Miscreants has begun.......

Sorry sycophants...Hop-a-long Howie sold you all down the river......

You'll have to pony up the dough to listen to the hypocrite now.......
                            Seriously, is it so hard to believe that a diehard DLR fan would think this sucked? I have been looking forward to it and what I heard sucked. I will be listening tomorrow. I hope it gets better. He needs to focus more and stay on topic. He was too incoherent. I have been a huge fan of his for most of my life, I am 33, I am entitled to my opinion. This show sucked. I would love for him to be successful. Mind you, Howard sucked too when he first started.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigDaddyD
                              Seriously, is it so hard to believe that a diehard DLR fan would think this sucked? I have been looking forward to it and what I heard sucked. I will be listening tomorrow. I hope it gets better. He needs to focus more and stay on topic. He was too incoherent. I have been a huge fan of his for most of my life, I am 33, I am entitled to my opinion. This show sucked. I would love for him to be successful. Mind you, Howard sucked too when he first started.
                              Actually...I wasn't referring to you...

personally...I couldn't give 2 Fucks as to what you thought of the show........"Opinions are like assholes"

And granted...Howie SUCKED for a long time before he got to New York......104 in DETROIT...HOP-A-LONG HOWIE....BRUTAL....

And Howie HAS sucked ever since he refused to talk about the facts surrounding his divorce...after all those years of calling out others...he turned out to be a PUSSY....a hypocrite.....

Comment

• spmusicplyr
                                Foot Soldier
                                • May 2004

Sirrius is goin' go be bankrupt...

And yes, HOWARD has sucked for some years now, since he lost BILLY WEST actually...

The fucking crank callers doing it for free are funnier than that pussy-whipped jerk.
                                since he lost billy west? come on man that was like...1992
                                Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

Working...