Official thread for discussing the unconfirmed bulllshit Clear Channel tour rumors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dougo
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2006

I admit that the gal on DUNN28's post certainly helps to put things in perspective.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      This ain't over until the GUNT sings, And I don't mean for the next false lineup of "Van Halen"
      Wanna bet the NEXT thing we hear is spED and her are over?

A NEW PR firm will be announced shortly.

Bet on it.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Just waking up, Terry?
        Didn't get on the boards until a couple of hours ago, so I probably got the news later than most, but I'm seriously too stupified to say much more than "what the fuck?!"

Just mystifying.

I finally made up my mind to go see them, Wolfie and all, and they pull this shit?!!

Not much else to do but shake my head and laugh...

Am hoping it's all a bunch of bullshit.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• mott98
          Groupie
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Let me bottom line this....

Baby's on Fire is claiming, through his inside knowledge, that RS would REQUIRE a signed tour contract PRIOR to agreeing to shoot Dave, Ed, Al, and Wolfie together.

That, as the kids say.....is utter BULLSHIT.

What RS lawyers WOULD require from each person at the shoot, is a SIGNED RELEASE allowing RS to use said photo.

Baby's on Fire is either:

Misinformed.
          Confused.
          Lying.
          Moronic.
          or
          Retarded.

You cannot say that about an independently wealthy business man such as Baby's On Fire. He clearly has a strong legal background --- probably from reading the Legal Disclaimers on the back of all the lottery tickets he sells at his Day Job.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

I'm "possibly" homicidal.
            me too!! Guess we should have expected It from these guys

Comment

• AJW
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The Guy
              Van Halen is still touring this summer, don't believe the crap you see or hear.
              I don't know what or who to believe anymore? This is the worst Public Relations I have seen in my entire life. I can't help but to just laugh.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

someone should quote rocky balboa here...it's not over before it's over...fuck...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

look at all the people here tonight...almost 1000 folks on the board...to watch the trainwreck...how ironic...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

Damn, watching Lounge and Rikk slaughter a sheep, took my mind off this whole postponed tour. Thanks guys. Roth Army rules. No fuckin room for sheep over here.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

....I'm weighing in a bit late...

But I think the use of the phrase "suspended indefinitely" is somewhat interesting...

Lawyers grinding it to a halt again?

Best case scenario - it's 'indefinitely' suspended because they're trying to bring Mike back into the fold and resolve issues with him, and it won't happen until everybody's on the same page and everybody has a gag order until it all gets cleared up. That's the 'made in Heaven' scenario, as I see it.

Middle case scenario - Mike's not a part of any of this and it's lawyers that are grinding it to a halt once again. Ed and Alex probably want another confirmed payday a la 2004 and the name "Van Halen" simply raises too many red flags these days - they can't get a confirmed per diem per concert and Ed's left with his thumb up his ass.

Worst case scenario - Ed and Al are pulling their "sign away all your rights to Van Halen or else(c)" crap with David and he isn't buying. Or selling, whichever the case may be. If that's the case, I'd say you'll never again see Van Halen on any sort of stage - and if you do, it'll be with the next winner of Rock Star.

Time is fucking up for all of them. Either they get it right NOW or they never fucking do.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• vhwithroth2007
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Feb 2007

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                          Damn, watching Lounge and Rikk slaughter a sheep, took my mind off this whole postponed tour. Thanks guys. Roth Army rules. No fuckin room for sheep over here.
                          yeah...good to see the RIKKster back in full combat mode...
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY

We aim to please....

Your aim would help

It was actually a self-owning.

The more he posted, the funnier it got.

By the way, before I can allow you to post further, we at The Army will require you to send us a copy of your contract.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                              yeah...good to see the RIKKster back in full combat mode...

Reminds me of the Dirk/Lounge/Rikk "Is Dave doing coke" debate thread

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                                Veteran
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                                You're the dumbass. When you have made it in the world of business as I have, then voice your opinion. Until then, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

There is NO WAY Rolling Stone is gonna just start snapping photos for the magazine without a verification the band is back as a band.

You're an idiot to think otherwise. Now, there could have been a falling out since, but there WAS a contract. Fucking period.

LMAO
                                Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...