Official thread for discussing the unconfirmed bulllshit Clear Channel tour rumors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Last year on my birthday it was reported Hunter S. Thompson commited suicide [he was actually murdered by the BCE]

This year it's this bullshit.....

FUCK

I'm going out, getting drunk, making a fool onstage with some old friends, and dedicating the night to spED CO.

And I will be requiring all of those in attendance to sign a contract stipulating that Van Halen is back together.

Send lawyers, guns, and money......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

MTV is now reporting. I don't really like publicists comments. Definitely not a denial. CVH fans torture continues.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
        Never saw, owned, listened to, or even considered listening to Spammy. The only way I view that motherfucker, is the guy who ruined Van Halen.
        good lord...baby's on fire is on ALAE, dumbass!
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

I was worried that the tour would be finished before I
          got over there..

That's funny...

I was worried the tour would be over before it started.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Katie is now responding twice to LOUNGE because she is annoyed he's not giving her the attention she needs.

Go watch another of those 5000 bootlegs and eat some corn chips.

There's a spot on the floor that isn't sagging down. You need to even it out.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              MTV is now reporting. I don't really like publicists comments. Definitely not a denial. CVH fans torture continues.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/155...rawler#ytuForm
              and the plot thickens, those bastards

Comment

• pflo
                Banned
                • Nov 2006

I bet Ed pulled the "salaried employee" shtick on Dave, and Dave told him to call when he pulls his head out of his ass.....Why do you think Ed said the offer to sing was "open to anybody" and not exclusively Dave? Its an underhanded way to marginalize someone, but Dave wont be Eddies "bitch". Ed is fucked.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pflo
                  I bet Ed pulled the "salaried employee" shtick on Dave, and Dave told him to call when he pulls his head out of his ass.....Why do you think Ed said the offer to sing was "open to anybody" and not exclusively Dave? Its an underhanded way to marginalize someone, but Dave wont be Eddies "bitch". Ed is fucked.
                  Actually the "open to anybody" quote was invented by me in my fake interview.

But he did say something similar to it...and yes, I think this is because Dave refuses to be an salaried employee. Exactly.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    Actually the "open to anybody" quote was invented by me in my fake interview.

FAKE????????

You bastard.

Comment

• light 'em up!
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2004

Best case: Mike and Sammy planted this story... they want to curse this reunion.

Worst case: There was a falling out.... tempers flared... Dave blew up at Ed's girlfriend/manager for being incompetent and complained about the Wolfie thing being a ridiculous idea. This would be the death of a Van Halen reunion with David Lee Roth. I think Dave is cooler than that. He knows more than anyone that eD IS TICKING TIMEBOMB.

MOst likely scenario: they're just proceeding with caution as contracts are signed.

Comment

• jsadl
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2004

I think it’s over. As far as Rhino scrapping the CD, maybe they realized NO ONE was going to buy it anyway.

Screw it. I'm done hoping and waiting. Now I just hope they all shut up and go away for good, so I can remember CVH the way it should be remembered instead of this crap. Screw them all. To add insult to the whole thing all of Sammy's fans will be loving every minute of it if this is a done deal. Walk away Dave. They don't deserve you anymore.

Hey "the guy" If and when this story becomes official please print and pass on the following note to Eddie for me, and if you are not legit, shove the note up your ass.

Eddie...you piece of shit drunk. You obviously could care less for your fans. Thanks for wasting all of our time, again. I'm starting to wish you wouldn't have found a cure for your cancer if you catch my drift. Please go away for good and take your cro magnon looking brother with you.

Fuck you,

JS

Comment

• light 'em up!
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2004

If it's over... Van Halen is over.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

fuck em, if they dont do it now, their finished

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jsadl
                              I think it’s over. As far as Rhino scrapping the CD, maybe they realized NO ONE was going to buy it anyway.

Screw it. I'm done hoping and waiting. Now I just hope they all shut up and go away for good, so I can remember CVH the way it should be remembered instead of this crap. Screw them all. To add insult to the whole thing all of Sammy's fans will be loving every minute of it if this is a done deal. Walk away Dave. They don't deserve you anymore.

Hey "the guy" If and when this story becomes official please print and pass on the following note to Eddie for me, and if you are not legit, shove the note up your ass.

Eddie...you piece of shit drunk. You obviously could care less for your fans. Thanks for wasting all of our time, again. I'm starting to wish you wouldn't have found a cure for your cancer if you catch my drift. Please go away for good and take your cro magnon looking brother with you.

Fuck you,

JS

Yep, I'd just as soon all of 'em shut the fuck up about Van Halen reforming at this point: either put up or keep quiet.

If this thing broke down due to a snag in the "contract negotiations", I'll bet even money it came down to Dave not getting offered as much money as he thought he was worth...

Not astonishing it may have been postponed. The whole thing just felt odd from the get-go. No Mike, no new music, and virtually no press releases for any of it.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2006

Hey David Lee Natra, I never heard anything from A little. Have 4 Dave solo discs. I can laugh at myself, it's cool, I deserve that blast of shit from ya. But, when taken in the wrong context, babys on fire does sound gay. Mostly just a CVH fan. Have worn the six pack out. Do forgive.

Comment

Working...