Official thread for discussing the unconfirmed bulllshit Clear Channel tour rumors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perilousepete
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
    I just went to eddievanhalen.com to see what was going on there about this subject and somebody posted a "masked profanity" and caught shit for it from some psycho moderator named Bonnie. Check this BS out:

GUYS!!!GUYS!!!!
    I realize, that this "rumor" could be, and is, upseting and hard to take, but PLEASE refrain yourselves from using "masked profanity", as it IS NOT ALLOWED here!!!
    No "asterisks" in place of letters, as that is what "masked profanity" is!!

Already, twice in one thread....enough....play nice....don't make me get out my paddle.......
    wow....whoever the fuck that moderator is is a fucking douchebag and needs to get a life. honestly, how can you seriously tell someone not to swear on a frickin forum are you kiddin me
    http://geocities.com/sirdominic@sbcg...iestrat3yx.jpg

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

It's not official until they come out on stage and play some songs. Even then, only that concert date is official. As for any other scheduled shows? Who knows. You might be better off gambling on Axl Rose to show up at every scheduled venue.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        I wish I invented this rumor. This would've been even funnier...
        Believe me, that was the first thing I thought of.
        Either you or Eddymon.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• perilousepete
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2007

nah dude.....don't push it that far. axl's in a "day by day" class by himself
          http://geocities.com/sirdominic@sbcg...iestrat3yx.jpg

Comment

• ikethebird
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Dec 2004

Think about the former Mrs VH stepping in and pulling out WVH.She hates DLR and divorced EVH so she has no problem taking WVH off tour since she has joint custody.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              LOL!

Well, I question this piece of "news" mostly because its been like, some hours, when it was first reported and there still hasn't been a peep on it from news outlets like Billboard, for example, who first let the news out that Dave was definitely in for the tour -- and not long afterward, it was announced on the official site.
              Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 02-20-2007, 06:52 PM.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                Believe me, that was the first thing I thought of.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just went to eddievanhalen.com to see what was going on there about this subject and somebody posted a "masked profanity" and caught shit for it from some psycho moderator named Bonnie. Check this BS out:

GUYS!!!GUYS!!!!
                  I realize, that this "rumor" could be, and is, upseting and hard to take, but PLEASE refrain yourselves from using "masked profanity", as it IS NOT ALLOWED here!!!
                  No "asterisks" in place of letters, as that is what "masked profanity" is!!
                  Already, twice in one thread....enough....play nice....don't make me get out my paddle.......
                  Profanity filters on a Van Halen board???

What the FUCK were they thinking???

(And you can tell them I said that)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2006

Just expand on it and throw it out there.
                    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Just expand on it and throw it out there.
                      Not a bad idea, that...
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Hey, so if this is real, where is THE GUY to give us the lowdown...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2006

wow....whoever the fuck that moderator is is a fucking douchebag and needs to get a life. honestly, how can you seriously tell someone not to swear on a frickin forum are you kiddin me
                          She won't even let you type "S#&T" instead of "SHIT".
                          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I guess you can't even post the lyrics to SINNER'S SWING on the Eddie forum...fuckin' lame...
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2006

Hey, so if this is real, where is THE GUY to give us the lowdown
                              He already claimed it was BS.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

He already claimed it was BS.
                                Oh, well that makes me feel better...

I'll check with my source, THE FAG...see what he knows...
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...