Official thread for discussing the unconfirmed bulllshit Clear Channel tour rumors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I hate Eddie Van Halen.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I sense a disturbance up on Howdy Doody Mountain... Could there be a spat between one guitar god and his PR person??

I have to laugh at someone saying links is over there celebrating... with Ford leading the party in main!! Then the irony sets in... Ford's over here closing threads faster than a links mod on a Wednesday!! WTF?? Times have changed...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2006

Is this a scheme to raise Ticket Prices???

Keep the hype and suspense going, so fans beg for this Tour to become a reality and Tix value will increase????

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          I sense a disturbance up on Howdy Doody Mountain... Could there be a spat between one guitar god and his PR person??

I have to laugh at someone saying links is over there celebrating... with Ford leading the party in main!! Then the irony sets in... Ford's over here closing threads faster than a links mod on a Wednesday!! WTF?? Times have changed...
          Dupe threads suck. Especially when there's only one (highly questionable) source for the fucking story)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
            Is this a scheme to raise Ticket Prices???

Keep the hype and suspense going, so fans beg for this Tour to become a reality and Tix value will increase????
            If it is it has to be the stupidest approach to it... what happened to the good ole days with press conferences, guest appearances on talk shows, on-site promos, radio appearances..?

Ed or Dave could be on Stern or Letterman or Leno in a heartbeat if they wanted and take the center stage for this tour...

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Dupe threads suck. Especially when there's only one (highly questionable) source for the fucking story)
              I know, just pickin... I prefer the merge approach. Much cleaner.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lztom
                On the plus side, the Links appears to have crashed.

Hopefully that 'One Way To Rock' punk's computer blew up and electrocuted him. Anybody ever seen that cunt over there? I'm sure he must be Hagar's son or Hagar himself. His sig is 'Sammy Did The IMPOSSIBLE. He made Van Halen better- deal with it.' Seriously!
                I want to strangle that sheep.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I know, just pickin... I prefer the merge approach. Much cleaner.
                  I agree. unfortunately there are no such VBulletin codes in this software.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

Is this the Rhino Records web-site?

Here

Because they've only got BOBW listed and not the new Best of?
                    Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

If it is it has to be the stupidest approach to it... what happened to the good ole days with press conferences, guest appearances on talk shows, on-site promos, radio appearances..?

Ed or Dave could be on Stern or Letterman or Leno in a heartbeat if they wanted and take the center stage for this tour...
                      I think their management is lost. Seriously. If they really want to make money from this tour, they are going about it all wrong.

I hope Dave tours without the grin and gets himself serious though. I want a nice full album out of this reunion.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                        Not to be Capt. obvious, but if it's Clear Channel stations and if this is a Clear Channel tour, then that would lend to the credibility of this.

Is there any way to confirm either way?
                        The Fact that a new VH photo is in Rolling Stone next issue (and probably the cover) should be proof positive there is a signed, sealed and delivered contract.

Do you really think Rolling Stone is gonna feature the band without seeing a contract? Rolling Stone lawyers would have required this from VH lawyers.

You don't just show up at Rolling Stone and say "guys, we're back so take our photo"

USE YOUR HEADS!!!!

Comment

• lztom
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          I think their management is lost. Seriously. If they really want to make money from this tour, they are going about it all wrong.

I hope Dave tours without the grin and gets himself serious though. I want a nice full album out of this reunion.
                          I think 'managing' Eddie Van Halen is an oxymoron.

Roth's finished if this reunion doesn't come off. As a main stream rock star at any rate. I'm sure he'll go and do other things and have a great life but it would be the end of the road for him as a rock star.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2006

I have been following this bullshit since 10am eastern. One thing is for fuckin sure. These motherfuckers need to make a public announcement immediately. If the tour is still a go, then discredit the source and give a thumbs up. If it is up in the air, let us know why. If it's over, they can all go fuck themselves.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                              The Fact that a new VH photo is in Rolling Stone next issue (and probably the cover) should be proof positive there is a signed, sealed and delivered contract.

Do you really think Rolling Stone is gonna feature the band without seeing a contract? Rolling Stone lawyers would have required this from VH lawyers.

You don't just show up at Rolling Stone and say "guys, we're back so take our photo"

USE YOUR HEADS!!!!

Use YOUR head dumbass...

One has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.

Rolling Stone would fall all over themselves to feature a DLR/EVH reunion regardless of any tour/recording plans.

I have to LMMFAO at your notion that Jann and company are telling spedCO to bring a copy of a signed tour contract to a photo shoot.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• AJW
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

USE YOUR HEADS!!!!
                                That's what I say but I am still confused. What is it guys is it on or is it off? MAKE A FUCKIN' STATEMENT ALREADY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...