• hitch1969©
    Sniper
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    Get Roth to sing one for you Hitch...

he'll go all abernathy on yer ass.

Then you can fly with balloons.

ha!

touche', or should i say... douche', brotha!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. just find him. you know what TO DO.

beanie babies n golf carts!!

=h=
    ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm sorry you're sick hitch1969. You're in our prayers along with the hope of banishment for certain individuals on this site.

God bless, brother.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• DLRdelight!
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

fuck the hall and why would they say spambos name first. bitches bitches bitches. vh did the right thing. they should have been inducted on their first year of qualification. how dare they take so long to realize vh made a difference. fuck the hall. fuck it for life

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham

I blame Dave because he let fucking Hagar take all the glory.

What a fucking joke!
          Hun, they were going to give Hagar the glory anyway. I mean, I know I can't be the only one who saw the commercial early this evening that had Dave dancing from the Jump video with Sammy's songs behind it. Then on that stage there were only Sammy-era albums to represnt them.

Dave wasn't going to get much love except from the crowd.

Let them have their crappy thing. I'd rather Dave not be apart of that shit I watched.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jay_are
            Full On Cocktard
            • Aug 2004

Mamoth was the original name. Dave was the one who suggested that the name of the band should have more umph. Thus the name, Van Halen.

The was no one named Van Halen on stage. EVH, Alex and Dave didn't show and that was maybe a good thing. These three finally agreed upon one thing. The Hall of fame was a joke. Why be part of a ruining of a legacy.

Let's hope the reunion happens soon, so we can watch Dave and the boys kick some ass.

Comment

• pflo
              Banned
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by hitch1969©
              dude with all due respect,

sober up dude????

no.

DIE OF CANCER!!! you dysfunctional little worm!!!!

ed vh has played out his LAST fucking "sorry"

fuck that guy

fuck DAVE too

fuck wolfgang

fuck round in the middle roy hagar

fuck sauce sobelewski

fuck them all

IN THA BUTT with butt tampons and strap on dildos that shoot AIDS in their butts

the fucking mongrel motherfucks

jesus anne heche christ!!!!

you dummies!!!

we've been DUPED

you fucking comet riding nut chopping koolaid drinking motherfuckers!!!

they fucking fucked our asses.. and we let them

jesus fucking christ!!!

AQHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i need a few vicos and a sixxer just to come back to the table

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
              Hitch is a bitch, this is HIS quote. Silly rabbits.....

Comment

• pflo
                Banned
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by vanhalener
                I'm sorry you're sick hitch1969. You're in our prayers along with the hope of banishment for certain individuals on this site.

God bless, brother.
                sucker.

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by pflo
                  sucker.
                  why are my well wishes making me a sucker?

Comment

• Pip-VH-Lifer
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2006

Like everyone else has already said "Holy fuck did that suck". I haven't logged on in ages, as this screen name or Shania's Bicycle Seat from the VH message board (wasted) days. Anyway I do read the stuff you guys write on this board from time to time. I doubt I'll make much sense, I should probably go to bed after that debacle has my head about to explode.

But I gotta vent at least a little...Jeez fuckin' Ed has been kicking me in the nuts since '96 and I can't take much more. I must have on Dave's cup though and I'm gonna search for a silver lining.

If this debacle showed us anything it showed us how bad Rock n Roll fans miss CVH, and why. "Velvet Revolver is the best rock n roll band on the planet". Are you fucking kidding Spam? If it is, R&R should just die. The sad part is I believe CVH is dead and it's too late to try and bring it back.

Dave absolutely made the right move by staying far away.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pflo
                      GENIOUS.
                      lol

self owning idjut

Comment

• hitch1969©
                        Sniper
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                        I dunno...I just don't see this HoF as such a big deal. I think it was started with good intentions back in the day, but now is just a bunch of handjobs given to favorites of "the board."

I'm glad Dave wasn't part of this, and I'm glad Ed and Al weren't there. I mean really, this was a LAME class of inductees. Some of you act like this is the end of the world...I just don't see it.

Velveeta Revolver....what a bunch of lame ass shit that was. If anyone ever tells me Slash is a guitar great I'm going to punch them in the fucking balls. How can you fuck up Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love? That song is SOOOO easy, and he butchered the intro like a fucking guy with five thumbs. The singer....geezus boy sit your punk ass down.

The Mike and Sam show....yeah, that was terrible. I always hear people talking about how Hagar is a better singer, blah blah blah. He fucking sucked elephant cocks.

Oh and as far as someone mentioning Dave should have been there to jam with Keith Richards. He wouldn't have done that thing at the end. You're fucking nuts if you think Roth is going to "jam" onstage like that. Plus, one drunk guitar player is enough to deal with in life, let alone two.

Did anyone notice that Paul Shaffer had to pull Steven Stills back so he would quit soloing long enough to let Keith play? Stills is a fucking dick anyway, and he needs to learn how to turn the fucking reverb DOWN.

Again, I'm glad Van Halen didn't participate. I wish Led Zeppelin had done the same thing, because that jam with Neil Young sucked ass in '95 and it sucked watching it this time around. I don't want to remember my favorite bands like that. Fuck the Hall.
                        dude.. member #3 here....

with all due respect,

this is coming from member #2, who probably should be member #3 while you should be member #2.....

with all due respect,

Dave SHOULD have been there. In every way and reason. YOU heard his conformity with CBS radio last year. YOU heard, for the first time ever.... from DLR.... the hopeless compliance.

Dude we've ALL done that.

SO david didn't have to do that tonight, and he has some FUCK YOU money.

It was DISRESPECTFUL to the legacy of van halen that david preaches so dearly for him to have allowed "the other half" to represent the spirit of van halen

with all due respect,

history records tonight... does it represent YOUR memories?

hell, it does HALF of mine because I am a van hagarist and I STILL hate the fucking transcript

think about this man

with all due respect,

=h=
                        ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

well done, spED.

Another classic assfuck in VHdom

Couldn't even get this right.......

fuck it.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jsadl
                            Groupie
                            • Jan 2004

What a joke. Say what you want about the other bands tonight but they were all able to get their shit together and perform. Watching Sammy and Mike up there was beyond sad. I'm not buying Dave's excuses about not having enough time to rehearse, he should have been there! Dave would have been the star attraction for the entire night! No one cared what Sammy Hagar had to say besides his own family and Mikey. I think Dave stayed away for two reasons. 1. To stay in good graces with the VH brothers with whom he wants to tour with so badly and 2. Because he didn't want to be near Sammy Hagar on stage. Also I don't think the jam session is Dave's thing. Could anyone picture Dave up there singing along with everyone else? Just doesn't seem like something Dave would do. Thanks for screwing over your fans yet again Van Halen.

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTKd7vSJPk4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTKd7vSJPk4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Remember when Sam said he'd get up and do a song WITH Dave?

What could they have possibly done that would have worked?

They should have just done I Got You Babe together.

It probably wouldn't have been any sillier than what went on.

Comment

Working...