X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

FUCK...Sammy is hogging the show now.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• HuckFinn
      Groupie
      • Jan 2004

How many say I... have been fucked by Van Halen for the last time?

Fuck you Ed!!!
      Fuck you Dave!!!
      Fuck you Sam!!!
      Fuck you Alex!!!
      Fuck you Mike!!!
      "Sammy Hagar is treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry."

Comment

• hitch1969©
        Sniper
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bueno bob
        You know, if it didn't fucking rock so hard, I'd remove all Van Halen material from my MP3 player in protest.

ha!

eggcellent!
        ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Fuck, Fuck, FUUUCCCKK!!! Sammy and Mike sucked donkey balls, what a blown chance I tell you.
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
            Dave needs to make a statement.
            He already did. His absence, and the reasons for his absence, say it all, and that's enough for me.

Van Halen were never corporate darlings.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Christ, I'm thinking Dave should of been there now. But maybe He's doing it out of respecct for Eddie and Alex.

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Ed and David's writing made him an arena act instead of a bar hopper...for starters...

I have no love for Mike....
                I don't have any love for him either, but this doesn't have anything to do with my anger at Dave for letting Hagar hog the fucking stage with Mike.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                  Christ, I'm thinking Dave should of been there now. But maybe He's doing it out of respecct for Eddie and Alex.
                  Yeah, right!

You only wished that were true, eh?

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    I don't have any love for him either, but this doesn't have anything to do with my anger at Dave for letting Hagar hog the fucking stage with Mike.
                    Honestly, I don't blame David at all. I think his absence speaks more about the travesty this piece of crap is than anything he could possibly say would.

Sometimes the silence, as they say, is deafening...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                      FUCK...Sammy is hogging the show now.
                      What the FUCK is Sammy doing up there singing about "Power to the People" and bringing down corporate greed anyway??

He gave money to the BUSH campaign for Christ's sake!!

What a fucking hypocrite!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

I had no intention of watching this shit. I'm glad I did'nt.

This picture says it all.........

What a fuckin disgrace...

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hitch1969©
                          Sniper
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                          Fuck, Fuck, FUUUCCCKK!!! Sammy and Mike sucked donkey balls, what a blown chance I tell you.
                          well to me... yes, no, maybe so.

I like van hagar. I'm way on record here and have taken alot of abuse for having had the balls to say that i made the transition in 1985

they dont inherently suck donkey balls. they did tonight though. and it's not all their fault. dave, evh and al are to blame, even moreso maybe for not even showing up

and yes... sammy and mike sucked donkey balls.

fuck

fuck

fuck

how GAY can it get?????????????

thanks eddie, you pussy motherfuck
                          ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                            It pisses me off that Dave isn't up there jamming with Keith Richards and the rest. You've been playing fucking state fairs and you can't get up there and celebrate your fucking life's work? You can't show these punks how it's done when you've got more star power than the rest of the inductees combined?
                            Yes, It sucks. Once in a lifetime...

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                              Wanna see even more shit, go to yahoo's home page and see who's there smiling it up for the cameras.
                              Just did.It makes me sick to see Those Lovers up on stage.

Get a Fucking Room.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                                It pisses me off that Dave isn't up there jamming with Keith Richards and the rest. You've been playing fucking state fairs and you can't get up there and celebrate your fucking life's work? You can't show these punks how it's done when you've got more star power than the rest of the inductees combined?
                                No, apparently not. Dave couldn't have just walked up there, accepted the award, and then performed with whatever band they gave him. Instead he decided to let Hagar and Mike have their fun, and instead of singing the classics with Weiland, he let Scott screech them all out himself.

Comment

Working...