Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

A moment ago, wasn't everyone complaining he wasn't in Van Halen? I'm glad Dave didn't go now because you'd say EXACTLY the same thing.
    Not everyone and people who were "on the fence" regarding Mike have landed on the side of him NOT being in VH because of that HOF Gayfest with Hagar.

If Dave was there people wouldn't be saying the same thing about him because he wouldn't have been doing that gay Van Hagar hand signal like Mike did a number of times, he would have had something much more interesting to say than the word barf that spewed from Hagar and Anthony and he would NOT have represented VH by participating in "Why Can't This Be Love" like Mike did.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Kermit The Frog
      Roadie
      • Oct 2004

Service interruption?

Originally posted by hitch1969©
      those were his DAUGHTERS making the pussy handsignal?????

then they are lesbians obv.

god sometimes you just dont come through. do you need a woman to look after you?? god sometimes you just dont come through

thats wrong man
      Dude stop fuckin around and get hitchWORLD back up.
      That is all, carry on.
      Yeah, shes a pig, but she swallows.

Comment

• Kermit The Frog
        Roadie
        • Oct 2004

oh yeah....

who is hitch1969?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
          Commando
          • Mar 2003

who is hitch1969?
          hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Who is Dickface McSlapnuts?
            Originally posted by ELVIS
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Kermit The Frog
              Roadie
              • Oct 2004

A Munson Roy Munson sighting....eggzellent

Comment

• mean street tat
                Full On Cocktard
                • Jan 2007

what I would have liked to see is dave walking on to the stage walking up to the mike grabbing his award or whatever you get to be in the rock n roll hall of shame stare out at the crowd for a moment and say
                "It's all over but the shouting I've come to take whats mine!"
                and storm off right out of the building, never to comment on any of this again

Comment

Working...