• NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

What a nightmare...............

Sammy and Mike sucked donkey Balls.

What a pile o' shi!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

What a nightmare...............

Sammy and Mike sucked donkey Balls.

What a pile o' shit!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Dave2007
        Roadie
        • Feb 2007

I don't feel so good. I need to pray, I'm gonna go to my happy place now

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Just before the "The Other Half" played w/Paul Shaeffer during set up, I could swear, there was someone in the audience yelling "That's not Van Halen"! He said it 2 or 3x before they got up and took the stage.

DAVE - No one comes close to your Frontmanship.....

NY got a piece of Shit tonight.

DAVE or it's over.
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Uga Buga
            Full On Cocktard
            • Dec 2006

They didn't inducted Van Halen, no they just inducted Van Hagar. Biggest pile of shit ever!!!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

HA!!!

Once again...DAVE PROVES HE'S RIGHT

Comment

• Douglas T.
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

My favorite band has become Spinal Tap! %@#@$@&(

Comment

• PhillyBlonde
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Mar 2007

Shit, who hired Opera Man....

The whole thing was so sad.

The only thing Spammy did right was to support a Dave reunion. He sure as hell didn't sing in tune.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I can't believe those two where allowed up there!

Comment

• PhillyBlonde
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2007

I bet Dave didn't want to sing with the Letterman Band. That had to be it. I mean, really - that's not Van Halen, either.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                        Sniper
                        • Mar 2003

Look, Sam and Mike, doing their other half thing, I'm cool with that. Thats a fucking era of VH, thats valid, all that to me.

But this goddamned induction ceremony became JUST THAT.

David Lee, EVH, Al.. totally and completely neglected. Hell, the into was fucking RIGHT NOW

like watching a crystal pepsi commercial.

SAUCE sobelewski is OUT. SAmmy is OUT

Van Halen is... or atleast WAS .. David lee, WGVH, AVH, EVH

al and wolfgang couldnt even show up?

and what of fucking DIamond Dave? that fucking pussy LET this shit happen on HIS watch.

I am so embarrassed for this shit tonight. I can't EVEN save face with my friends.

fucking eddie, FUCK IT UP AGAIN on the eve of triumph you goddamnned dysfunctional worm

Fatboys Hagar and Sobelewski are Van HAlen??

THEN... that queer weiland ruins a roth era song.. and completely fellatiates van hagar?

then we're supposed to be happy with PAUL FUCKING SHAFER from 1950 fucking 2 and his lame ass letteman band doing "why cant this be love" with the other half AND A HORN SECTION???

van halen is dead.

deader than lennon, deader than christianity.

fellaS, we've been duped.

DNA test is in, Maury and the kid we've been raising for 18 years aint ours and we've paid child support since birth.

holy FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

[size=10]FUCK FDUXCKXKOSJF OPW )PFI oaihdgfojsah fpghaqopsghuojdshds gfhsdopbnopdsfjn o[/size

fuck!

=h=
                        ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I'm pissed at Dave right now for not just fucking putting his ego away for five fucking minutes and getting out on stage to collect that ugly-ass trophy. The whole time during that wretched performance the only thing that was making me mad was the fact that Dave couldn't make it because they wouldn't play whatever fucking song he wanted to play.

I can't remember who the fuck said it tonight, but they were right.

"It's Only Rock 'n Roll."

Comment

• JohnnyGuitar69
                            Groupie
                            • Dec 2005

That was disgusting.

The band set the world on fire in '78, and then THIS SHIT.

Just fuckin' disgusting...

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Unbelievable...just checked...my VRC stopped recording...missed the entire VAN HALEN debacle...must have been divine intervention!

I wanted to see what Mike & the Spam man said afterwards again....NOTHING

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2006

That was a joke!! Velvet Revolver was horrible and that "version" of Runaround was beyond sad. I think that Mike and Sammy performing was a spontaneous thing because of how much Velvet Revolver sucked. I think Velvet Revolver was pissed because of the way things leading up to everything transpired and that version of Runaround was an intentional mockery.
                                And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

Working...