• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Hey, I found another piece of Van Hagar French Fromage

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAoJTPrypfA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAoJTPrypfA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Hagar is so fucking pathetic. I have never seen a grown man lay down assuming the "diaper-changing" position....

at least not on stage, anyway.

he looks like a Twisted Sister reject, like he wasn't preeetty enough to make the cut
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ziggysmalls
      Full On Cocktard
      • Dec 2006

Well the Links definitely has a pro-Sammy bias and with that his buddies. Its really becoming the Hagar Navy.

I like Mike but to some people there, you would think that God created him on the 7th day. Anyway during the 2004 tour, none of my casual VH fans wanted to go. However with this upcoming tour, I have 12 people inquiring about when its going to happen. People are posting that this tour will do worse than 2004 because Mike is not there. Did not know bassplayer was the reason for 85 million in album sales.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ziggysmalls
        Well the Links definitely has a pro-Sammy bias and with that his buddies. Its really becoming the Hagar Navy.

I like Mike but to some people there, you would think that God created him on the 7th day. Anyway during the 2004 tour, none of my casual VH fans wanted to go. However with this upcoming tour, I have 12 people inquiring about when its going to happen. People are posting that this tour will do worse than 2004 because Mike is not there. Did not know bassplayer was the reason for 85 million in album sales.
        welcome zigg...glad you're here
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

if the tour happens brett will be the last to switch off the lights over "there"...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

The reason they have the major hard-on for Mike is that its the one thing wrong with the next version of VH w/Dave.

They have to bitch about something.

Comment

• TOM_5150
              Roadie
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Also, one would have to be somewhat retarded to not realize that something's been brewing with VH, even when the tour was postponed. I've already stated it a gazillion times but Dave's silence speaks volumes.
              Yeah, I gotta agree. The boys are getting primed!!

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ziggysmalls

Though he is part of the classic sound, I think you have a point here.

Comment

• JMJ
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2007

billboard has now picked it up

Reunited Van Halen Eyeing Fall Arena Run
                  David Lee Roth

July 03, 2007, 10:00 AM ET

Ray Waddell, Nashville
                  A proposed summer amphitheater tour by a reunited Van Halen that was derailed when guitarist Eddie Van Halen checked into rehab now looks like it may be resurrected as a fall arena run. Several arena holds are in place in major markets for potential Van Halen dates, Billboard.com has learned.

The tour, negotiations for which were first tipped here on Jan. 24, would feature David Lee Roth, Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Eddie Van Halen's teenage son Wolfgang on bass.

Wheels had been in motion for a 40-date, Live Nation-produced amphitheater tour, with original frontman Roth back in the fold for the first time in more than 20 years. Van Halen last toured in 2004 with vocalist Sammy Hagar, grossing nearly $40 million, according to Billboard Boxscore.

But the reunion never got off the ground, and Eddie Van Halen entered a rehabilitation facility for undisclosed reasons in March. In the months since, the artist has been seen publicly looking healthy and fit.

The buzz surrounding the prospect of a Van Halen tour with Roth seems to point toward a successful trek. "I see it absolutely as an inevitability," Roth told Billboard.com more than a year ago regarding a tour with his ex-bandmates. "To me, it's not rocket surgery. It's very simple to put together. And as far as hurt feelings and water under the dam, like what's-her-name says to what's-her-name at the end of the movie 'Chicago' -- 'So what? It's showbiz!'"

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2006

Here we go again...

The ARMY in waiting...

Comment

• LstLkly2Succeed
                      Groupie
                      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
                      Here we go again...

The ARMY in waiting...
                      At least it's worth the wait!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by LstLkly2Succeed
                        At least it's worth the wait!
                        Indeed it is!

Get your credit cards ready.....so curious to know what ticket prices will be?????????????????

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          happy birthday ford...here is a song for ya

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7ud4l4R2Mc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7ud4l4R2Mc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          Oh my God that's awful! Almost as bad as the Van Hagar version!!

Is that the same band that did the "Final Countdown" cover?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Oh my God that's awful! Almost as bad as the Van Hagar version!!

Is that the same band that did the "Final Countdown" cover?
                            Wouldn't be surprised if it were...

(Happy Beerday, dude! )
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Grant
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MAX
                              Mate,

Mike's "loyalty" ended a few miles back. I'm not blaming him cos he chose not to sit around for several years, with his thumb up his ass waiting for EVH to do something. However and instead, he decided to to stick his thumb up Hagar's ass instead which is where it's been firmly planted much to the dismay of the Halen's.

Again, it's nobody's fault persay. This is just where we are now. Ed's inspired (obviously) to play the real material with his son and brother and nobody can ever front VH excluding Dave. VOILA!!! This is where we are now.

Sides that, how are you Rov? It's good to see you as well.
                              Hey Maximus,

Well each to his own, mate. I respectfully disagree. Granted that we dunno what's really going on behind the scenes with these guys, but I just can't see how Ed can't just put whatever bitterness he has regarding Mike - childish or not - behind him and move on from it. He seems to have made amendments with Dave - and it took him 20 years (and counting) to do so. Don't get me wrong, if Wolfie is really inspiring him to play again, then just let him (Wolfie) jam onstage with him and leave it at that.

Yep, doing fairly good, and good to see round too, mate!

Comment

• Mike Sobolewski
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Mar 2007

Eddie asked me to be in the band but I said no. I told him that I'm with Sammy all the way! Plus, Sammy said that he will be mad if I play with Van Halen. Also, Eddie said that they will not be playing any Van Hagar songs and this is not acceptable to me.

Comment

Working...