Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellyllions
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

Me and Hubby gonna roll up in the joint just to eat a dog and say hello!
    "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Is 4:00 PM a good meet time?

Comment

• Ellyllions
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

See you there!
        "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Three weeks motherfuckers !!!!!!

And I can confirm at this time that we have completed lengthy negotiations with representatives of Mr. Pojo Risin, and can confirm that he will be making a special appearance at the Greensboro Coliseum.

He'll be the one with the "Three Lock Box Tour" T-shirt....

Poj and I will be coming from Raleigh, just let me know where the pre-show party is.....
          Pojo is going after all?? Brilliant!

I will look forward to hearing Poj's commentary.
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
            Is 4:00 PM a good meet time?
            4:00 sounds good to me... count me in for sure! 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by bantonelli
              Pojo is going after all?? Brilliant!

I will look forward to hearing Poj's commentary.
              Trust me girl, our post-show threads have been among the best of all-time at the Army....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

BTW, two tickets together for Greensboro via Ticketmaster are now sold out... Only singles available, and none of those on the floor....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Trust me girl, our post-show threads have been among the best of all-time at the Army....

Can't wait to read.

BTW....old ARMY member...AlbertR will be at the Greensboro Show too!
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• hotdog@ a shake
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

I'm really hoping for a sellout in Greensboro ...

From what I have heard and actually seen, Greensboro is a tuff place to completely sell out, but I would assume come show time, VH with Dave will actually succeed.

So ... Am I invited to the pre-part hang out ???

Hoping to see and have a cold one with Va Beach VH fan and Pojo ...

Anyone else ?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
                      I'm really hoping for a sellout in Greensboro ...

From what I have heard and actually seen, Greensboro is a tuff place to completely sell out, but I would assume come show time, VH with Dave will actually succeed.

So ... Am I invited to the pre-part hang out ???

Hoping to see and have a cold one with Va Beach VH fan and Pojo ...

Anyone else ?
                      Everyone is invited, just so long as you don't act like a spammy lovin dick!

Comment

• J Curling
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Guess the VAN HALEN NORDIC INVASION 2007 might join you!
                        The Hammerguy

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
                          From what I have heard and actually seen, Greensboro is a tuff place to completely sell out
                          Not sure what the capacity will be for VH, but it can hold up to 23,500 for concerts...

23,642 for Phish in 2003 is the record...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Word of caution: unless you don't mind crossing railroad tracks, then I'd recommend parking near Fat Dog's until after the gathering or whenever you wanna head to the arena. Because just a block north of the arena are about 4-5 rails to cross on S. Chapman St.
                            Last edited by BITEYOASS; 09-16-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              Word of caution: unless you don't mind crossing railroad tracks, then I'd recommend parking near Fat Dog's until after the gathering or whenever you wanna head to the arean. Because just a block north of the arena are about 4-5 rails to cross on S. Chapman St.
                              Nahhh....don't worry about that...I'm pretty sure there's an overhead bridge for the tracks. Plus I'll probably have my pick up truck and can take a bunch of drunks in the bed if need be (I really don't drink much at all).

On another note, I looked at Google Maps last night and FatDogs is not the same bar I thought it was - down the street a bit from the one I was thinking it was. Although I have been there once about 5 years ago, and seem to recall its pretty decent for what it is, I can't recall if there is an outside patio and I'm pretty certain they don't sell their own micro-brew as I posted previously. So, the Nordic Invasion won't get to sample the local ale (which is probably just as well ).

Byte - I remember you told me you are driving in from Al...but is there anything you can think of now that this thing is really getting closer that I might do to make your trip/stay easier? This offer is open to all - seriously...just ask.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Nah, I'm OK. I usually wake up early as hell before work anyway (between 2-3 AM) and plus it's a straight shot from I-85. That and I drive a Hyundai Accent, so gas money won't be a problem.

Comment

Working...