X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellyllions
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

We're in 232 as well.
    "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I found some better seats on ticketmaster, so I'm selling the ones I purchased on ebay. Don't worry the minimum for the first bid is $100 and the max is $200. 15% of the purchase will go towards "Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America" and the rest of the profit will go towards a round of shots at Fat Dog's, compliments of whoever buys the tickets.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Word to the wise: its "furniture market" in Greensboro the week of the show. Typically all the hotels fill up even though they raise the price of a room for that week 300%. Get your hotel reservations NOW if you haven't already or you will be sleeping in a motel in crack town where the dealers knock on your door every hour or so to make sure you don't "need anything" and you can find used up balls of choir boy in all the drawers....

According to Plexi - Red Roof in is already booked solid - try Days in on Isley street (its a block or two up the road from Red Roof).
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

According to Plexi - Red Roof in is already booked solid - try Days in on Isley street (its a block or two up the road from Red Roof).
          The Super 8 is booked also.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
            According to Plexi - Red Roof in is already booked solid
            See you there !!!!
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DirtyDeeds
              Roadie
              • Mar 2007

You mean I have to choose between Van Halen and FURNITURE WEEK?!?!?! Shit, I'd hate to eat the $275 I spent on tickets, but that's some tough competition right there...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Now that I've found some setion 108 tickets, there are a pair of section 222 I'm selling at the bid starting at face value. If you know anyone who is interested, here is the link:

Comment

• vanshipman
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Looking forward to it!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I've lowered the pair of tickets I'm trying to get rid of at $90 total starting bid. I think the change will take effect in about a few hours on ebay.

Comment

• kohoutek
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      I've lowered the pair of tickets I'm trying to get rid of at $90 total starting bid. I think the change will take effect in about a few hours on ebay.
                      Should take effect right away. TM is really pissing me off. They almost always do ticket drops, but I've never seen this many. I got sweet seats yesterday, and since I've seen 107, 127, and the coveted 126 (nice and low, very close to the stage, Ed's side). They've suddenly put all the great seats on sale by the wagonload.

It really sucks for the fans. I know they're trying to hurt and discourage scalpers, but what they're really doing is force fans to take really shitty seats minutes after they go on sale only to reward people willing to take a risk with among the best seats in the house the day of the show.

Anyway, sold my extras on E-bay (asked cost, but took best offer, and had to take a bit of a loss). If you do "Buy It Now" at your cost and then troll for best offers, you should come close to getting your money back. There's a lot for sale out there with not much action, so you need to do something to get buyers' attention. Good luck.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Are you guys talking singles or doubles ??

I just checked Ticketmaster, there are no 2 tickets available together...

The best single that comes up is section 108....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kohoutek
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Nov 2005

I just checked and now see only singles in good spots. I got 4 down low in section 109 yesterday around noon. Until at least early this evening, I've seen low rows in sections 107, 125, 126, etc. in groups of 4. Unreal. Someone posted the drop here yesterday:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50006

As you point out, back down to pairs only, and in the rafters, but I'm sure there will be at least one more drop before the show.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Are you guys talking singles or doubles ??

I just checked Ticketmaster, there are no 2 tickets available together...

The best single that comes up is section 108....
                            Yeah, and I probably bought the last pair on that section!

Comment

• kohoutek
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Nov 2005

Hey, Biteyoass. Looks like Ticketmaster just activated Ticketexchange for the G-town show. Basically, you can list your tickets right on the ticketmaster site (but you have to send your tiks back to TM, so that would be your only sales channel). Who knows if it's any better than competing with all the sellers on e-bay right now. In your favor - the show is back down to singles again. Just trying to help someone with extras not have to eat 'em. Good luck.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kohoutek
                                In your favor - the show is back down to singles again.
                                Yup, just checked... And the best single is upper bowl, sect. 230....

Comment

Working...