Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Looks like this concert is close to selling out. They only have the $75 and $49 upper level seats left, and you can't buy more than one.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Ticketmaster has nothing left...not even singles....
      Just over 48 hours folks....

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

DAMN!!!!

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        Ticketmaster has nothing left...not even singles....
        Just over 48 hours folks....
        THEY ALL SOLD OUT N' SHIT!!!! :bottle:

By the way, I better not see any good behavior at either Fat Dog's or the concert!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

And watch out for those Swedes! They may be neutral, but if your not careful they will release the fuckin fury! LOL

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

If they bring their blond hotties, they can release all they want....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

I just got an E-mail from Ticketmaster reminding me about the concert
              Whew..I almost forgot

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

My pug woke me up at 3:45 to go outside, and I there was no way I could get back to sleep....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

BTW, the red-haired dude wearin the black VH t-shirt with some short lady attached is me.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                    Veteran
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                    And watch out for those Swedes! They may be neutral, but if your not careful they will release the fuckin fury! LOL
                    Those dudes were cool as hell. True fans to say the least. I can't wait to party with whole lot of ya' on Saturday. That was one of the coolest thing about last night - meeting posters from the Army. Its too bad everyone is at least 4 or 5 hours away because these are people I would hang with regularly and for fun.
                    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

Tiki and me are halfway considering going to this show. I doubt we can swing it with schedules and babysitters and all, but if we can, how hard do ya think it will be to score tickets?

Hyman, do ya think there will be any deals to be had out there like the ones we practically gave away?
                      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                        Veteran
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SparkieD
                        Tiki and me are halfway considering going to this show. I doubt we can swing it with schedules and babysitters and all, but if we can, how hard do ya think it will be to score tickets?

Hyman, do ya think there will be any deals to be had out there like the ones we practically gave away?
                        YES!! I think it will be the same at every show. PLEASE COME PARTY AT GREENBSBORO!!! YOU HAVE TO!! I will bet any amount that you will get in as cheap as tickets were selling at Charlotte. Same thing happened with Greensboro tickets re: ticketmaster as did for Charlotte. The only difference is Charlotte was opening night. But that is probably cancelled out by the fact that the GSO colesium seats about 10,000 more people than BobCat Arena. So - just that many more people in the pool of ticketholders with crappy seats that were willing to trade up!!

You guys have to come!! Consider this: what if this is the last time they tour and, as far as we know, you only live once!!

You have my number - call if there is anything I can do to help in between now and then! Don't hesitate.

p.s. I just spoke to Carmine and Dave on the phone. They have been on the road for 12 hours and are still an hour away from home. Talk about dedicated!! Those guys have tickets for 5 shows up and down the east coast from Carolina to Canada!
                        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• SparkieD
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Hyman Roth

p.s. I just spoke to Carmine and Dave on the phone. They have been on the road for 12 hours and are still an hour away from home. Talk about dedicated!! Those guys have tickets for 5 shows up and down the east coast from Carolina to Canada!
                          Just shot them a text.

We're gonna try. I seriously doubt we can work it out, but we're trying to scheme a plan. If we can work the details out here at home, we'll buzz ya!
                          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                          Originally posted by rustoffa
                          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                            Veteran
                            • Nov 2006

O.K. - I know you have responsibilities. I certainly hope y'all can make it though!
                            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Don't fret Hyman, Pojo and I will make up for those who can't make it....

Believe that....

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                                Veteran
                                • Nov 2006

Believe this, my friend: you and Pojo are in for one helluva show tomorrow night!
                                Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...