X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Playboy

I know I'm going to be proven right as there will be a tour and new music with DLR.
    I really respect that.

I once predicted in 1999, after Gary Cherone's douche failed and the entire band was overcome by his wretched vaginal odor after a discharge of critical mass, that Dave would one day return!

I got this info from my source closely placed near the band whom I can now reveal to be the second cousin of the ex-stage managers niece's brother's girlfriend's brother-in-law's long lost identical twin named Cammy...

BTW, you remind me of another bag of douche that once posted nebulous, broadly worded open-ended nonspecific "predictions":

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      If you've read this site periodically through the years, you'd of know exactly what to expect. After all, we've had "Dave Chapelle," "Michael Anthony," and "The Guy" as members over the years...
      Don't forget Dave Mustaine, more recently.

Seems Shark has deleted his introduction thread though, the lawyering arsehole.

Is that any way to treat a celebrity?

I'm appalled.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by The Only One
        I told you take my advice in the pm playboy and follow me!
        Does this mean you're the "catcher?"

You say I'm gay and the fag!!! All you fudge packing swallowing gaylords have page after page and thread of SUCKING DIAMOND COCK but I'm the fag LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Get the F--- out , leather pants wearing motrcycle gang cock lovers!!!!
        I love it when you talk dirty, Jed...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Playboy
          I'll refrain from further posting in this thread. I'll stop in and check my pm's and answer any legit questions if asked by pm. I will be stopping in reading other threads here so it's not a problem to answer a pm or two. I've done that already and will continue to do so.

This thread needs to be removed. Yeah, that sounds like an attention seeker's move. Yep. Remove it so members can move on.
          I'm not going to remove it, but it's obviously run its course, so I'm locking it up.

Keep it around for future reference..... or something.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...