X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Did your dentist buddy "extract" anything from the young apprentice... or are the fans in for a perpetual root canal, with no numbing for the duration..?
    i personally didn't ask wolfie for any tidbits, and dennis/dentist didn't either. i didn't want to be that nosy douche guy pimpin' for info. no root canals tho, maybe just a good cleaning and b.y.o. anesthesia.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I understand... a legendary douche guy has to maintain his pimpin standards!!!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

aw, thanks
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• comixxx
          Full On Cocktard
          • Dec 2004

All I can tell you is this information comes from a source that initially told me about the VH reunion in 2007 months before news came out. I truly believe my source. However, you don't know me so I can see you being skeptical. I am only posting because I like this site and have come here often since 2007. Well, my source is in a well known band that's been around for 20 years. I won't name the band because that wouldn't be cool. He tells me he ran into Wolfe recently. Wolfe told him that the VH record is complete. He also told him that most of the songs were written in the 1970s; possibly tunes from the VH demos. This makes sense to me. I thought that's what they'd do. That's all I know. If I find out anymore I will post. I'm excited.
          Last edited by comixxx; 05-05-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

all systems go

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by comixxx
              All I can tell you is this information comes from a source that initially told me about the VH reunion in 2007 months before news came out. I truly believe my source. However, you don't know me so I can see you being skeptical. I am only posting because I like this site and have come here often since 2007. Well, my source is in a well known band that's been around for 20 years. I won't name the band because that wouldn't be cool. He tells me he ran into Wolfe recently. Wolfe told him that the VH record is complete. He also told him that most of the songs were written in the 1970s; possibly tunes from the VH demos. This makes sense to me. I thought that's what they'd do. That's all I know. If I find out anymore I will post. I'm excited.

If true, sounds like they made good use of Eddies vault. Makes sense that they would try to get a similar feel & sound as the music from the 6-pack.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Sources indicate that I will be getting a blow job in the not so distant future. I will post updates as they - ahem - arise.

It may, however, be a sticky situation.
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah right.... Because you and your "source" were so right the last time........

Originally posted by comixxx;1040037 (October 2006)
                  I found this out from a famous friend in the know.

A very reliable source tells me that DLR with rejoin with Van Halen for a summer tour in '07. He and Eddie are now communicating with one another. I don't know if the communciation is direct or if it is indirect thru management. I've been told it is purely an econmoic thing. In other words, VH has been offerred in upwards of 1 million per show. Apparently they will do a stadium tour with Aerosmith and Guns 'N Roses. This bill does sound starnge, but that's what I'm being told. They will also do shows without support.
                  Yeah, I remember that tour. Especially the reunited GnR set. Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and FORD on drums never sounded better! (Adler was back in rehab and couldn't make it)

Oh wait a minute........ That didn't fucking happen
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Update: my source indicates that - as I did not take out the trash - blow job rights have been suspended.

This is the 'Van Halen III' moment.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by binnie
                      Update: my source indicates that - as I did not take out the trash - blow job rights have been suspended.

you gotta hot garbage lady? j/k (no offense to mrs. binnie)

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

No offence taken.

She looks hot when she's covered in my junk

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by binnie

Awww....mannnn

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

I always take out the trash....This motherfucker must be a blowjob neophyte.
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-06-2011, 01:17 AM. Reason: Garbage first....Blowjob later....
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

How Very Rude.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hmmmm....something is familiar here...
                                Last edited by twonabomber; 05-06-2011, 03:17 AM. Reason: are you getting it now?
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...