New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scottydabodi
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Sooooo... January 10th they put tickets on sale... well, January 11th is my fuckin birthday so I'm expecting some VH tickets as a gift. And ya know what-I don't give a damn if Mikey isn't there. He's too busy bonin Hagar to worry about what a REAL band does(no offense to Satriani, but even Satch sucks in Chickenfoot-only Hagar can make great guitarists suck). Anyone who is still upset about dumbass Mikey not being in VH is out of their mind. I could train an orangutang to play those bass lines as good, OR BETTER than MA. Mikey's backing vocals were great, but were they missed one iota on the last tour? NOPE. I didn't miss 'em probably because I was too busy staring aghast as Eddie played songs that I didn't thing he even remembered the names to-but that's a whole other story...

2012 is definitely the end of the world because there's a new VH tour AND a VH album with Roth is due out, and that, my friends, is the 7th sign of the apocalypse.
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Comment

• mohican
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by TJMKID

BTW ---- who's the fat chick runnin' the camcorder onstage? Someone else on here says it's none other than Mrs. Alex Van Halen ---- truth or rumor ???
      This is Mrs. A. This photo was taken just this summer. Doesn't really look like the fat chick in the vid.

Comment

• scottydabodi
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M Blind!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mohican

this is mrs. A. This photo was taken just this summer. Doesn't really look like the fat chick in the vid.
        Last edited by scottydabodi; 12-27-2011, 01:51 AM. Reason: Me drunk
        If you listen to fools
        The Mob Rules

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Dan No Wonder I Drink Reading Your Posts.
          :bottle:

Works for us!
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-27-2011, 02:00 AM. Reason: (---Sober as Church Mouse. *hic
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• scottydabodi
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            First off it, I have to say this is the best fucking news I have heard here since it's inception. I hope these years of affliction have finally paid off! Van Halen as most people are aware is my number one passion in music. I've been waiting 27 years for this album to come out... and I really hope it delivers this goods. I am not expecting a sequel to fair warning or a tour with dave jumping twenty feet off of a drumriser... those days have been long gone... fuck... these guys are approaching 60. This album will NOT be anything like the 6 pack... but it will be atleast the 7th best Van Halen album... and that is perfectly alright with me. I am beyond excited about having an actual possible release date 2/7 for this... I could fucking jizz in my pants right now!!!

Van Halen is back!!!!!
            I agree with everything... except the "jizz in the pants" part... sorry, WARF, but that's just gross.
            Last edited by scottydabodi; 12-27-2011, 02:02 AM. Reason: I just jizzed in my pants.
            If you listen to fools
            The Mob Rules

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
              Sooooo... January 10th they put tickets on sale... well, January 11th is my fuckin birthday so I'm expecting some VH tickets as a gift. And ya know what-I don't give a damn if Mikey isn't there. He's too busy bonin Hagar to worry about what a REAL band does(no offense to Satriani, but even Satch sucks in Chickenfoot-only Hagar can make great guitarists suck). Anyone who is still upset about dumbass Mikey not being in VH is out of their mind. I could train an orangutang to play those bass lines as good, OR BETTER than MA. Mikey's backing vocals were great, but were they missed one iota on the last tour? NOPE. I didn't miss 'em probably because I was too busy staring aghast as Eddie played songs that I didn't thing he even remembered the names to-but that's a whole other story...

2012 is definitely the end of the world because there's a new VH tour AND a VH album with Roth is due out, and that, my friends, is the 7th sign of the apocalypse.
              Holy Shit,scottydabodi In Da House.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                But it just ain't Van Fucking Halen.

Since 1985 we have been cursed with 3/4 of Van Halen. If you had to hand pick which 3 of 4 to be the band, which 3 would you choose? These are the 3 I would choose. Sorry Mike, wish he was there but if one has to be out.....it's him.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• scottydabodi
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Holy Shit,scottydabodi In Da House.
                  HUH??? WHAT??? WHERE???????
                  If you listen to fools
                  The Mob Rules

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                    No Wonder Dan Wears No Pants.He Should Be In A Zoo.
                    That's What The Ladies Say.
                    Last edited by Dan; 12-27-2011, 02:06 AM. Reason: Holy Shit,It's Long Dan Silver.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                      HUH??? WHAT??? WHERE???????
                      Muff Diver From Way Back.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Alex married a fucking dude...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• scottydabodi
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                          Muff Diver From Way Back.
                          Yeah Dan, you are so right!! It's been a long time, but I'm back and ready to rock out(and muff dive)!!
                          If you listen to fools
                          The Mob Rules

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

While I'm not pleased that Mike isn't involved in the new incarnation...

I also could give two shits less...if that makes any sense...

Van

Halen

Is

Back

Of course, don't mind me if I'm the doomsayer until they actually put OUT an album, and SHOW UP for a tour...

Shit...by now, they could have all killed each other...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Seriously...Alex married fucking David Spade...seriously...squint your eyes a bit...

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Can I Get A Group Hug Going On In This Thread?

Comment

Working...