New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

holy shit, VH makes one little video and look all the old timers logging in!
    Last edited by twonabomber; 12-27-2011, 10:51 AM.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mohican

This is Mrs. A. This photo was taken just this summer. Doesn't really look like the fat chick in the vid.

EGADS ---- no wonder the Old Reverend wants to get back on the road and bang some young squirrel ---- this is giving me nightmares now.

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Al's wife looks like a meth head. Oh well, 1984 was a long time ago back when Al could get better looking chicks.

If Alex was getting these kind of chicks back in '84 just imagine what Dave's dressing room looked like.....miss the good ole days.

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
          Groupie
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by twonabomber
          holy shit, VH makes one little video and look all the old timers logging in!
          What up twona? Yeah took a "little" break but I'm back! Just hope this shit is legit.....

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Sidebyside

Is this what middle age does to people?

Alex needs to drop the Bible-thumping weirdness and get back to tapping young stripper ass and chugging Jack Daniels ---- it kept Dave young at heart with a good attitude.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

To be honest, I'm a bit surprised how few people in here are aware how taboo trash talkin' another man's woman is. I'm about to pay the lady a little respect. If Nicole Eggert ages well, she may look as pretty as Al's wife. Sure, it's probably not the most flattering shot of her, but I still the appeal. This his 3rd wife? She probably has a heart the size of Texas to put up with HIS baggage.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                To be honest, I'm a bit surprised how few people in here are aware how taboo trash talkin' another man's woman is. I'm about to pay the lady a little respect. If Nicole Eggert ages well, she may look as pretty as Al's wife. Sure, it's probably not the most flattering shot of her, but I still the appeal. This his 3rd wife? She probably has a heart the size of Texas to put up with HIS baggage.
                Trash talkin about Alex's wife/manslave is taboo???? Sweet.
                Last edited by scottydabodi; 12-27-2011, 12:13 PM. Reason: I farted and hit the wrong key.
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

SO tickets go on sale Jan 10th. You would think that whatever venues were involved would be making an announcement very soon. Nothing in my area yet.....

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I just hope they have musical firepower left to make people quiver in their boots...
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Regarding the tour, an actual itinerary hasn’t been revealed as of yet, but that info should be coming on or before 10 January.
                      While nothing has been confirmed as to a release date of Van Halen’s upcoming disc, a graphic that is being used (see below) lists “2.7.12.” The first single? The full album? We should know soon.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                        I just hope they have musical firepower left to make people quiver in their boots...
                        I think they will rock-the last tour had TONS of high points, and very few low points. Their show at MSG in NYC '07 is considered phenomenal by all my hardcore VH friends that went. I think the tour will rock... the new album, however, I'm a little nervous about. They should've just re-recorded the DLR Band album, it only sold like 30,000 copies, and totally rocked. Very few people would know the difference!
                        If you listen to fools
                        The Mob Rules

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                          I think they will rock-the last tour had TONS of high points, and very few low points. Their show at MSG in NYC '07 is considered phenomenal by all my hardcore VH friends that went. I think the tour will rock... the new album, however, I'm a little nervous about. They should've just re-recorded the DLR Band album, it only sold like 30,000 copies, and totally rocked. Very few people would know the difference!
                          Fuck as much time as they have apparently spent making the damn thing it better be EPIC. I'm sure it will be. I'm fairly certain it will be. It should be. Oh hell we'll just have to wait LONGER and see.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Somehow I think I'd feel a little better if everything was all under the Van Halen website, instead of having a duplicate site under Dave's name. Then at least there would be the perception that they're a unified "band."

But I know the reality...Dave's a hired gun and his shelf life is probably determined by Ed's sobriety or his manic-depressive disorder (or any combination of both)...so I'll be really fucking content with the way things are.

I know we've been down this road before...that the days of VH being a true "band" are far behind them. But it would be nice to get that feeling back again...
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                              Fuck as much time as they have apparently spent making the damn thing it better be EPIC. I'm sure it will be. I'm fairly certain it will be. It should be. Oh hell we'll just have to wait LONGER and see.
                              Word... hell, even if this new album is just OK, it will still be the best VH album in 27 FUCKING YEARS!!!! I have NO PROBLEM enjoying the 7th best VH album of all time. BUT, if this turns out to be VH3 revisited, I'm going to Ed's house and smash his taint with a dumptruck.
                              If you listen to fools
                              The Mob Rules

Comment

• Grit
                                Roadie
                                • Oct 2011

Just got on the web after long holiday weekend . . . Awesome Gift from VH! Cant wait for the 1st single to hit radio!!!!

Comment

Working...