New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Ed looks better with a few pounds...
    Oh Christ, not another hair thread...
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Pennypacker
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2009

Wow, the hysteria surrounding the 2007 "reunion" with DLR seems so tame compared to this announcement of a new album and tour. Makes those last (almost) 5 years seem like nothing. Come rock Toronto again boys!

Comment

• fletch
        Groupie
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
        "Nugget" is an understatement..

looks like Sammy!!!!
        you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Ed looks better with a few pounds...
          Yeah, I'm hoping that means he's staying out of trouble, chemically speaking. Weight gain and slower metabolism are the one unfortunate side effect for someone who stops using stimulant drugs, but all things considered, it beats the alternative, which is usually death.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fletch
            looks like Sammy!!!!
            Yet looks (and smells) better.
            Last edited by chefcraig; 12-30-2011, 04:52 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Personally I think the one thing that Dave KNOWS that Eddie forgot is just how good his voice is with Ed's guitar. I'm hoping with the release of this record, Ed will snap out of his fear and there will be more to come.
              I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• mohican
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2011

New vh audio?

I saw these two clips from classic vh site. Are they recent, from last tour or decades ago?

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mohican
                  I saw these two clips from classic vh site. Are they recent, from last tour or decades ago?

The video is from the Roxy because I can see the train logo on Alexs drum head. Eddie sounds a lot like Casey Kasem. Really neat to hear the 3 of them laughing & having a conversation.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Yeah, I'm hoping that means he's staying out of trouble, chemically speaking. Weight gain and slower metabolism are the one unfortunate side effect for someone who stops using stimulant drugs, but all things considered, it beats the alternative, which is usually death.

Not just the metabolism, but you tend to replace the addiction with food. Keeping your hands, mouth, stomach constantly busy. Also, your body goes insane with cravings for nutrition because it has been starved for however long you neglected yourself.

Remember Chandler (Matthew Perry) on Friends? He was on Vicodin & totally skinny. Once he cleaned up, he really filled out big time.

As for Eddie, the only thing that stands out is his hair is in really bad shape. You'd think with his money he could afford some conditioner. Come on Ed, let that shit soak for at least 5 minutes a day.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Dude, this is fucking stellar!!!

Great to actually hear them in a room together talking, ffs!
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• mohican
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
                        The video is from the Roxy because I can see the train logo on Alexs drum head. Eddie sounds a lot like Casey Kasem. Really neat to hear the 3 of them laughing & having a conversation.
                        The photos are recent but the audio, I can't tell. Dave sounds the same always. Ed can be a DJ now if this album doesnt work out

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

fucking God Damn Awesome! What a Score Mohican! Thank you! Hit right at the moment I needed it.

get to about 2 minutes from the End where David loses his keys to the hotel room Yet Again!

I figured this. About one week before the first news broke, I started searching Every Day because of my Spidersense for Van Halen news. Not a fucking Wit.

Now because of Dave and Interscope they are plopping down types of exclusives for every fan site.

Nj Van Halen.

Roth On!
                          Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-31-2011, 03:02 AM. Reason: anything left in that bottle?
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I wonder if Ed's car was a 444?
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                              fucking God Damn Awesome! What a Score Mohican! Thank you! Hit right at the moment I needed it.

get to about 2 minutes from the End where David loses his keys to the hotel room Yet Again!

I figured this. About one week before the first news broke, I started searching Every Day because of my Spidersense for Van Halen news. Not a fucking Wit.

Now because of Dave and Interscope they are plopping down types of exclusives for every fan site.

Nj Van Halen.

Roth On!
                              LOL! Shit it sounds like my first guitar amp. The amp was some boat anchor stereo tube amp I bought from a friend for $5 and I played it through some Pioneer car stereo speakers. I had no idea what impedance was and the power tubes glowed red but it had that same mean grit that is in the video. In reality I had a hot biased amp distorting the speakers. I was pushing the envelope. LOL! I wonder what patched together thing Ed was playing through in this.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• mohican
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2011

Hey thanks, someone from the cvh site posted those clips. It was too good to be true so I brought them over here.

Comment

Working...