New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hailngirl
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2011

May 19 St Paul Min Xcel Center Van Halen date....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

From what I've read, the finished product is supposed to have the train in Frankie colors....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps

I do remember reading an interview where Mike Anthony said he had a mix of that album with the bass quite prominent, but that's not what made it out into the world.
        Something must have been in the water back in 1988.... The finished mix of SkyCrapper had less bass and more keyboards too, which drove Billy Sheehan out of the band (and like Sobolewski, he claims to have a "better" mix of the album.) And then there's that Metallica album "And Justice for All". Allegedly the debut of Jason Newsted, except I don't think he was even plugged into the board.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hailngirl
          Where is this from?

I can't believe I'd get a Saturday! It can't be true!

If it's true I'm so happy they'll be at the Xcel...the sound is amazing!

I'll hold my excitement for the official word, but this makes NG very happy!
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hailngirl
            NOTE TO ALL: If you're gonna post any unofficial tour dates, post your source (website, friend, etc.), or there's a good chance it's gonna get whacked.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

the list from Canada has me upset - Buffalo, Boston, then MOntreal? The only 3 I could go to within 2 weeks! Numbers 1, 2 and 3. Hope that one's wrong......

Oh dear.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                the list from Canada has me upset - Buffalo, Boston, then MOntreal? The only 3 I could go to within 2 weeks! Numbers 1, 2 and 3. Hope that one's wrong......
                No sense getting bummed about unofficial tour dates. When the real list comes out (whenever that is) would be the time to fret.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by VHscraps
                  I've come across a worrying number of friends / work colleagues who, when you say you've been listening to 'Van Halen' think you mean Bon Jovi.
                  I'd rather be thought of as a Bon Jovi fan (I'm not) than a Van Hagar fan.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    No sense getting bummed about unofficial tour dates. When the real list comes out (whenever that is) would be the time to fret.

I still bet it will be tomorrow.
                    Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-04-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      I still bet it will be tomorrow.
                      Yeah, but you and I both know how that always works...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I'd rather be thought of as a Bon Jovi fan (I'm not) than a Van Hagar fan.
                        well, after seeing Van Hagar on the "Monsters of Rock" tour in 1988, and the Bon Jovi tour in 1989, I'd have to say the Bon Jovi concert was slightly more enjoyable, because there were more chicks there. That and the fact that they had the PA system turned up so ridiculously loud that you couldn't tell exactly which of their crappy songs they were playing at any given moment.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Was over at Links and Brett is reporting a rumor that Kool & the Gang are going to be the opening act...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I hate Bon Jovi.

I hate them more than almost any other big name pop/rock band.

Van Hagar suck...but at least they had Ed. Ritchie Sambora is a by-the-numbers rockstar douche bag.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              Was over at Links and Brett is reporting a rumor that Kool & the Gang are going to be the opening act...
                              I can see Dave wanting this.

I love SPIRIT OF THE BOOGIE.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

I'm surprised it took this long to get over here.... About 24 hours....

I told him I'm not posting that, nope.....

Comment

Working...