New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fifth element
    Commando
    • Nov 2010

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

so, cannot WAIT to get a look at the tour schedule!!!
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by negative
        Check out this picture some guy called Johnny Beane posted on twitter: http://t.co/KxWqchnT

Is this the same picture that Alex has on his kickdrums?
        Good eye, dude. Although the angle is a bit of a bluff, the images do appear to be the same.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Heater
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2010

Why does he have to do that ridiculous dancing? i hope he put as much effort into his singing. But I think we know the answer to that one.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
            Why does he have to do that ridiculous dancing? i hope he put as much effort into his singing. But I think we know the answer to that one.
            Penisbeater, I'm not a huge fan of the contemporary tours. But if you didn't go out of the way to be such a bland, predictable dickhead troll, you'd have to acknowledge that Dave's singing and Al's drumming were one of the highlights of the 2007 shindig...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All I can say is...meh...

Usually this sort of tour trailer might include some NEW music, which is what tours are supposed to be for promoting.

That being said, at least they're not playing "Why Can't This Be Love"...

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Coyote
                Color me slightly disappointed.

Could've been a bit more... y'know... bombastic. Shit, they could've thrown in some color, too...

Nice to see Smeagol's back in the band, though.
                COLOR !!? these guys are too old for color !! Even Ed's guitar used to be black & white. I,m there. They were great here in 2007. Ed looks good in the longer hair again. Fucking Dave kills me. I hope his silence for 4 years is worth it, time will tell. Clip was shot at the Roxy for a new single !! Read that somewhere else.
                Last edited by 78/84 guy; 12-26-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Penisbeater, I'm not a huge fan of the contemporary tours. But if you didn't go out of the way to be such a bland, predictable dickhead troll, you'd have to acknowledge that Dave's singing and Al's drumming were two of the highlights of the 2007 shindig...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mug
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2005

Merry FUCKING XMAS TO US. Summerfest opening nite???

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

The article I read is at music radar.com. It shows the same train photo.
                      Last edited by chefcraig; 12-26-2011, 12:48 PM. Reason: Added link...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

So that B&W photo that somebody found a few months back was legit. Now if the Buffalo rumor is true, I will be a very happy camper. But I ain't holding my breath

Oh dear.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

I think its time to toss on the 6pack and the 96 tunes.

Comment

• Etienne
                            Commando
                            • Aug 2010

Good news...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

The video, if it is the video of an up-coming single, reminds of the atmosphere of the one for "Jump"...

And if it is footage from a coming vid, it's fun to try and get what the music can sound like, and what the lyrics
                              can be about. Anyway it looks like it all sounds merry, looking at their faces.
                              It will feel very strange anyway, listening to the new material!
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• letsrock
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2007

God please let what ever the new music is be wonderful. Seems like a long break if Ed really has all this music. Glad to see some sign of life from these guys.

Comment

Working...