New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Sweet Fucking As.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Freight train nuthin'. That's a loco-fucking-motive!! We 'bout to get plowed through like cattle blindly crossing the tracks. I'm going with that image being the CD cover and its release date is a place holder for the title.

Great footage! They're all lookin' good. I love the dog calmly laying there while Dave is bustin' some crazy moves. Can't wait. Needless to say.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

This new album HAS to kill. Hope they release the singe soon!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          hehe. I keep hearing that Metallica song about that now. Who knew the freight train they were singing about was VAN HALEN 2012
          Not familiar. Those lyrics are from Dave's Perfect Timing!
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• neuralfraud
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2010

I'm only a day late and a dollar short here, but checked vhnd yesterday didnt see shit... checked rotharmy and the first thing I see is this thread Too bad I didn't check here yesterday!

Well i've been waiting for about 4 years since seeing them on 2/18/08 and what's another 15 days?

Cost almost $650 to take 4 people last time too... and fuck if ticketmaster's site didn't grind to a halt the second the tickets went on sale... i'd like to know how anyone even managed to score good seats like that ;0.. Hopefully they'll come to tampa again (like hell they wouldn't!) i bet they could make some interesting use out of the tesla coil biult into the st pete times forum!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

I hope Dave bought Sammy the dog some ear plugs for the tour !!

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the video clips work a little better with Everybody Wants Some as the audio track
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aesop
                  Well now...Isn't this just potentially EPIC!!!! Also, Eddie Trunk is reporting the new album is out 2/7:

Can I get a FUCK YEA!
                  Fuck yeahhhhh!!
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
                    What's the 2.7.12 stand for on the art work?

Release date maybe ?
                    Well, it does happen to be a Tuesday, so it looks like an album release date to me. And given the fact that the first single from an album usually turns up a month or so before the album, I really wouldn't be surprised if we hear the first new Van Halen song since 1996, within the next week. Though it would have made more sense to use it with these new videos, instead of digging up the old hits again.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• negative
                      Groupie
                      • Dec 2007

Is it just me, or does the train on the supposed album cover also look like a gun? An old gun seen from behind?

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Anybody else spot DAVE'S DOG SITTING ONSTAGE in front of the amps!! Heheh. I like it.

The drumhead - it's a train, big train. Wonder if they will do a cover of the most excellent 'Big Train' from YFLM in the show ...
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                          Well, it does happen to be a Tuesday, so it looks like an album release date to me. And given the fact that the first single from an album usually turns up a month or so before the album, I really wouldn't be surprised if we hear the first new Van Halen song since 1996, within the next week. Though it would have made more sense to use it with these new videos, instead of digging up the old hits again.
                          The video is for a new song shot at the roxy. Must be sitting on it for another week or so. I'm pumped to hear it. I hope the cd isn't called Bold as reported. I kind of like the 2/12 thing.
                          Last edited by 78/84 guy; 12-26-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

All the articles surrounding this story feature vintage pics of the REAL Van Halen, which kinda pisses me off...

Oh well, fuck it!
                            I'm happy for all of you that are fans of this version of the band. At least they're doing something, and you'll finally be rewarded for your never-ending patience.
                            Last edited by hambon4lif; 12-26-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

OK, so since we have a few weeks to kill, let's dissect this thing! I'll start -

Wolf is playing a Wolfgang bass in the videos... kinda cool if you ask me.

And that Stealth Wolf that Ed is playing is beautiful. I like those more & more as I see them. One day it will be mine...
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                                I'm happy for all of you that are fans of this version of the band. At least they're doing something, and you'll finally be rewarded for your never-ending patience.
                                And not a moment too soon!
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...