Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

WARF & Brett appreciate the magnitude of what they are about to witness. I hope to fuck the other 248 people realize what they are about to be treated too. If not, they are not worthy to share the same city block as the Mighty Van Halen.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I should've just been a dick and taken the pass myself...

Fuck...
      Yeah...how many times have you kicked yourself in the ass...

I'm on my 1,984th time myself...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

There is a bunch of vindication in all of this...

For twelve years this site has been around in one form or another...and we've done it all in some capacity...

We've represented members of Roth's band, we've had talks with potentially being involved in a more official manner with Roth...we've been open...closed...fucked over...reopened...closed...split into factions...on and on...and fucking on...

Through it all, this site has been a fan site...by the fans...for the fans...

And fuck it all if it hasn't paid of ten-fold...

Roth's literally representing an Army tonight...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          http://cafewha.com/

LOVE THIS!!

"The Cafe Wha? will be closed on Thursday for a private event. "
          Why? It just mean you aren't invited.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Why? It just mean you aren't invited.

Oh, I'm invited my friend. We ALL are invited. WARF isn't going with a ticket for 1......he is going with eyes of 5,000. He will have the burden of representing every single one of us, member or guest, who have put in long nights on these boards perusing & analyzing every little fart that came off of howdy doody mountain the last 15 years.

Feels good.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              we should have set WARF up with the old time reporter look, fedora hat with the "PRESS" card in the band, bad suit, and a big notebook with pencils. that would have gotten someone's attention.
              If not WARF, then most definitely this motherfucker. Too bad he died in 2005. I'm pretty sure that Van Hagar reunion tour did him in.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

I won't be there, but godammit am I ever f#$U#($#ci8ng eXcited! Bring it on bring it on the mightY VanHalen AAAAAAAAAaaaahahhaHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This feels like christmas andbirthdays and every other drinkable event rolled into one justwanttoparty and rock out to =VH= and screwchick'nfoot and nuthin but yeah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• mosh51501984
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by 1971Quarter
                  Ha. I was just going to ask if anybody knew what time the EVENT started ... Is anybody planning on hanging out outside the club? I work in NYC, so I'm thinking it might be cool to try to hear the new music.
                  Yes, Im going to try and get some pixs as well

Comment

• bluemustard
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2006

Have fun WARF.
                    AWSOME!!

No online stream for me so I guess I'll drink some beer.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Just a few hours more....damn Warf is going to have one bitch of a hangover tomorrow! Hell, come to think of it, I'll probably have one too!!!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        we should have set WARF up with the old time reporter look, fedora hat with the "PRESS" card in the band, bad suit, and a big notebook with pencils. that would have gotten someone's attention.
                        Have you seen WARF? I'm sure him getting attention shouldn't be a problem....
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2006

WARF, congrats!!! Time to represent brother. Have the time of your life!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mosh51501984
                            Yes, Im going to try and get some pixs as well

I'm in NJ, and thinking about going in and hanging around outside the club as well.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

WARF, have a blast man, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                                I'm in NJ, and thinking about going in and hanging around outside the club as well.
                                Don't introduce yourself as DLR'sCock. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...