Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Y'know, I'm still skeptical about this. Is that really going to be the title? I guess we'll see. I know it came straight from his mouth, and I can't imagine why he'd lie.

But it sounds a little...mystical? Out there? For a Van Halen title.

Then again, it doesn't kind of have the same vibe as titles like FAIR WARNING or WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST.
    This ain't the early 80's, Rikk...

A name in the vein of WACF and FW wouldn't have any street cred, and it would seem like they'd be trying to be kids again.

So I'm rooting for "A Different Kind Of Truth".
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

DJ Mistress Carrie on WAAF Boston just announced the name of the new album is "The Future". and then she played a Hagar tune. WTF?? pull your head out!
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        DJ Mistress Carrie on WAAF Boston just announced the name of the new album ins "The Future". and then she played a Hagar tune. WTF?? pull your head out!
        You gotta be shitin me.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          DJ Mistress Carrie on WAAF Boston just announced the name of the new album is "The Future". and then she played a Hagar tune. WTF?? pull your head out!
          Obviously she gets her up to the minute and highly accurate details from reading old melodi-crock postings.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by WARF
            My first time in NYC....
            Millions of fans anticipating Van Halen...
            I am still overwhelmed by this historic event.
            This is dedicated to the Roth Army staff, the fans, the fallen Roth Army vets who have bleed classic Van Halen and are unable to witness this extraordinary event. Happy Birthday Max!!
            This is for you!!
            Simply fucking bombastic!

Go get 'em WARF!!
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Post the number to the station. We'll all gang call her and tell her what a dumbass she is. :biggirin:

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Figures, it's an Entercom station. Not quite as clueless as Clear Channel, but a close second.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Doubtful they'll activate the live stream from Cafe Wha? but the feed is up and active... Nothin showing.

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VHscraps
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Doubtful they'll activate the live stream from Cafe Wha? but the feed is up and active... Nothin showing.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cafewhanyc
                    thanks - was looking for that on one of the threads from a few days ago, but there's been so much action on here that its needles and haystacks ...
                    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

These are Damn Good Times going on........

I'll have to "live" it tomorrow when the Gig is over -
                      looking forward to see (or even hopefully listen to)
                      some footage!!

Props to Guitar Shark and Bob_R !!

Props to WARF !! He's having a motherfucking helluva Nite !!
                      and he'll be overfull of Awesome Tales to share soon...

For so many years we've never surrendered, and THIS reaches
                      way above our craziest hopes !! Fatal Justice !!

Long live the Army !!
                      Long live Diamond Dave and VH !!
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• negative
                        Groupie
                        • Dec 2007

I know I'm just a shithead from Norway, but I would just like to say that I'm actually pretty moved right now with all that is happening here at the Army and with Van Halen, and first and foremost David Lee Roth. I have been reading this site for fucking years, laughing at all the quality threads, getting impressed with all the knowledge and dedication to DLR on this site. The people here seems to feel the same way about DLR and Van Halen as me. This is vindication for all the years in the wilderness, all the hoping in vain that something like this would happen, all the bullshit we've endured. I actually feel like a part of this army, even if I haven't contributed like all the great people on here.

Thank you Roth Army, for being an unwavering bastion of support for the world's greatest frontman, DLR!!!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

I see drums on the USTREAM!!!
                          "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

for what its worth the fuckin webcam just came on holy fuck!!!!

Comment

• Julius
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Looks like Al is going with a minimal setup tonight. One bass drum.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

That's not a drum kit. Where are all the drums? That looks like something, oh never mind I'm not going to say it

Comment

Working...