Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetstream
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2011

how does that encourage anybody about anything with the behavior of promoters AFTER the postponement, the question concerns...Why the POSTPONEMENT?
    I got lost in the...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
      Hmmm has Eddie Trunk said anything?
      He said he doesn't know anything, but he couldn't help himself and threw Sammy into the equation....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

Band is in no way broken up. I suspect you will hear an announcement in the 48 hrs. Give it time, just a speed bump not a derailment. Its not a band issue.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I have heard no news on the VH situation, but clearly something's up when dates are announced then pulled. If I hear any real news I'll post— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) May 18, 2012

Hope @sammyhagar 's number is still on the Van Halen bros speed dial if it's issues with DLR. Sounds crazy but in VH anything is possible!— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) May 18, 2012

I'm half joking about the @sammyhagar call and have no idea if the VH stuff is over any internal issues. Just hope not health related at all— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) May 18, 2012
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
            Hmmm has Eddie Trunk said anything?

Trunk will issue an apology for anything he said positive about Van Halen since Jan. 1, 2012 ---- and then promptly return to sucking off a fat sheep in capri pants and sandals

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

See what I mean ??

Trunk is always too eager to fall back into Sammy Suckoff Default Mode

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              I have heard no news on the VH situation, but clearly something's up when dates are announced then pulled. If I hear any real news I'll post— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) May 18, 2012

Hope @sammyhagar 's number is still on the Van Halen bros speed dial if it's issues with DLR. Sounds crazy but in VH anything is possible!— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) May 18, 2012

I'm half joking about the @sammyhagar call and have no idea if the VH stuff is over any internal issues. Just hope not health related at all— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) May 18, 2012

Comment

• VimFuego
                Groupie
                • May 2012

How predictable.
                I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

And he wonders why he wasn't invited to any of the tour launch festivities?
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TJMKID
                    See what I mean ??

Trunk is always too eager to fall back into Sammy Suckoff Default Mode

Yep - Classic Trunk

Comment

• VimFuego
                      Groupie
                      • May 2012

For anyone that's interested in the VH euro tour rumours , here's all the Euro festival gigs.

I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Much as I'd like to see VH in the UK, I don't want to see them at some festival. This summer, next summer - ever! Last time I saw the with DLR was at Donnington '84. Vastly inferior to seeing them in a theatre / arena.

I'm also too damn old to sit through a day's worth of stuff I probably would want to listen to.
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VimFuego
                          Groupie
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by VHscraps
                          Much as I'd like to see VH in the UK, I don't want to see them at some festival. This summer, next summer - ever! Last time I saw the with DLR was at Donnington '84. Vastly inferior to seeing them in a theatre / arena.

I'm also too damn old to sit through a day's worth of stuff I probably would want to listen to.
                          Wholeheartedly fucking agree, squire.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Fuck Eddie Trunk, what a douchebag.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VimFuego
                              Groupie
                              • May 2012

VIP Nations Twatter feed:

Big announcement coming later.

Comment

• Southpaw
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2009

I was fortunate enough to see them live, putting on a great show and have a new album to crank on my iPod . some added shows got cancelled in frogs balls Arkansas? sorry people shit happens. I just wish them health an happiness. thanks VH!!!

Comment

Working...