Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomicpnk47
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2007

I think Dave's going to be working on jumping off the riser.....That would be special.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Nomead reminds me of someone else....
      I think we need to have a background check.

Comment

• Whorehey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

I'm on a shit-ton of Vicodin right now. Gonna slide into
        some pants to see how they fit around my calves. Is that the part above
        or below the knee?

The shit that pops up on this site sometimes...
        'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Nomead reminds me of someone else....
          The fuckin' balls to come to Dave's Army and talk shit like that....Damn! Don't know where this guy came from, but possibly Cabo Wabo!
          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Hey Spammy, go eat another double whopper.

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by NOMEAT
              look, I want to go with the dong anal, then go with the rectal gang bangle, perhaps fist fucked, the reason I find I'm hard, is jack juice is something I seem to find quite fab, fact, I take it from the back, anybody that cries about pain has not had his shit pushed up 20 times a day for a month, further, why am I so horny for the fellations? have a longer, harder one? those fellations got me MILLIONS, MILLIONS, of sperm in my throat, so unlike yourselves I'm finding joy in men's pants
              Wow, do you kiss your mother (after she blows you) with that mouth?
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Whorehey
                or below the knee?

You better hope they aren't loose, or you are on COKE! LOL! And I don't mean Cola!

Comment

• sob33316
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2005

Something is wrong with Dave, he might be suffering from too much blow, he is EXTREMELY skinny, not an athletic skinny like on the last tour, but just too skinny, so skinny, his pants around his calfs are basically hanging around sticks. His thighs too are not exhibiting the correct form for muscular construction. I am not gay but I am a bodybuilder and I am telling you that his slenderness has not been gained from extensive cardio / running, and diet. It is something else, if not drugs, it is illness. When all fat is eliminated from your diet, your brain ceases to function correctly, without fat and nourishment, the brain goes. This is only after the body has been depleted. The problem lies with Dave, it is just a question of what it is.

His calves??? Hey johnny drama....take your calf implant envy and KMA (Kiss My A$$)

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

or below the knee?

Just make sure they are not bell bottoms or Dr Nohead will think you are deformed.

Comment

• chi-town324
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Feb 2007

now i get it... the headset was a coke rage

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2007

or below the knee?

Comment

• sob33316
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by sob33316
                          Something is wrong with Dave, he might be suffering from too much blow, he is EXTREMELY skinny, not an athletic skinny like on the last tour, but just too skinny, so skinny, his pants around his calfs are basically hanging around sticks. His thighs too are not exhibiting the correct form for muscular construction. I am not gay but I am a bodybuilder and I am telling you that his slenderness has not been gained from extensive cardio / running, and diet. It is something else, if not drugs, it is illness. When all fat is eliminated from your diet, your brain ceases to function correctly, without fat and nourishment, the brain goes. This is only after the body has been depleted. The problem lies with Dave, it is just a question of what it is.

His calves??? Hey johnny drama....take your calf implant envy and KMA (Kiss My A$$)
                          and one more thing....try studying the 70s....everyone had loose pants near the calves....they are called BELLBOTTOMS!!!

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by nomead
                            Nomead is demon in latin spelled backwards, I know you were all to fucking dumb to figure it out on your own so I thought I would tell you lol
                            I thought it said "NOMEAT", which I though was spelled perfectly to describe a dickless troll such as yourself.
                            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by nomead
                              no I get it, they could have looked at the tour dates, they were rushed, and decided there were was too much overlap coupled with not enough interest and decided to create some drama, but quite frankly, if the shows in which the fighting incident happened and the water bottle incident happened are any indication of the quality of performance than fuck it, also, those minor things should not bother rock bohemoths, what about the lyrics to stay frosty? meaning, keep your cool, passed down from dave's own family, coupled with his study of buddhism, a water bottle causes you to let into a fan who payed to be on the main floor like that? One of the principles of buddhism is to not get upset about such trivial matters, the other main one is CALLED RIGHT SPEECH, you don't call somebody a mother fucking asshole for a water bottle if you are a buddhist, period
                              Body builder, student, and now a religious guru! Wow, you are a jack (ass) of all trades.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2007

Is it the water bottle or the coke?

Comment

Working...