• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I found the festival they are headlining:

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
      I'm also too damn old to sit through a day's worth of stuff I probably would want to listen to.
      That's the damn truth!! My days of all day drinkin' in the sun listening to bands I'm not crazy about are over. And yes, you do have to drink all damn day if you go to one of these things
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Good thing CDABoat1 started his own thread to tell us how he feels... quite insightful...

Hey Southpaw... you missed Toad Suck Days weekend before last down here in Arkansas...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

We still have quite a few shows before the postponed dates. Will be interesting to see how they react on stage, especially tonight. Perhaps they just might say something? Doubtful, but if it isn't fighting I'msure they will make extra sure to show love between them on stage to dispel those rumors.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

If Sammy says 1 snarky backhanded comment about them not getting along and it turns out to be a health issue I will personally choke him to death by my own bare hands!!!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              If Sammy says 1 snarky backhanded comment about them not getting along and it turns out to be a health issue I will personally choke him to death by my own bare hands!!!
              may I assist you?
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                I found the festival they are headlining:

Hell ya! you beat me to it...
                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                  Hell ya! you beat me to it...
                  that was too obvious...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• shortykb
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jan 2012

VIP Nations Twatter feed:

Big announcement coming later.
                    Go read the responses - Does this mean that the NKOTB are coming to the UK this summer? For the uninitiated NKOTB is New Kids on the Block.
                    Sad I know that when I love Rock!

Comment

• Deklon2
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2012

TMZ reports its just that the band needs a break...

Even rockstars can get tired ... and TMZ has learned that's exactly why Van Halen decided to postpone 31 upcoming concert dates.

Even rockstars can get tired ... and TMZ has learned that's exactly why Van Halen decided to postpone 31 upcoming concert dates.

Sources close to the band tell us ... the guys felt like the current schedule was "too much, too fast" ... and they were "losing their focus."

One source tells us, "They're simply burned out" ... adding, "They want to make sure their concerts are not a routine ... they want every performance to be special."

We're told the guys want to take some time to "re-charge their engines" ... so they can rock all 31 cities the way Van Halen fans expect to be rocked.

As for rumors that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth are feuding ... we're told "It's total B.S."

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by VimFuego
                        Wholeheartedly fucking agree, squire.
                        Well, anyone named Vim Fuego (and the non-Brits might not get it) is probablg as old as me!

As it happens, Vim, I saw ghe othe Vim with Bad News opening at Donnington 86. Vim gave one of the best song intros when he looked the audience who had been pelting him with bottles in the eye and said, by way of introduction to the next tune in the set, the words I will never forget:

"This one is called 'Vampire Spunk Merchant From Hell'"

I didn't make that up ...
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• fwacf
                          Roadie
                          • Jul 2004

Eddie Trunk is a TOOL BAG!
                          When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Deklon2
                            TMZ reports its just that the band needs a break...

Sources close to the band tell us ... the guys felt like the current schedule was "too much, too fast" ... and they were "losing their focus."

One source tells us, "They're simply burned out" ... adding, "They want to make sure their concerts are not a routine ... they want every performance to be special."

We're told the guys want to take some time to "re-charge their engines" ... so they can rock all 31 cities the way Van Halen fans expect to be rocked.

As for rumors that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth are feuding ... we're told "It's total B.S."
                            me likes this rumor...
                            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• fwacf
                              Roadie
                              • Jul 2004

TMZ gets the shit right! BLOW ME ROLLING STONE!
                              When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• jpage78
                                Groupie
                                • Sep 2011

I think it's time for Van Halen fans to declare all out war on Rolling Stone Magazine. It is absolutely ridiculous and downright DUMB for them to run with unsubstantiated quotes, most likely from disgruntled Western promoters and booking agents.

Fuck Rolling Stone

Comment

Working...