X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mohican
    What Van Halen? That's another thread. This is the worst job thread.

I have claustrophobia, so mining wouldn't be my calling :-) I went hiking through a dark, narrow tunnel once and started to hyperventilate. Had to run out of there in the dark.
    HEHE!! I went on a tour of an old silo in AZ. I had to run out with in the first couple minutes. I have issues.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      know exactly what you mean
      Hell, when I was kid before I knew of death and pain I had no trouble.

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

This is a good thing. Means we are at ease with the current VH status.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

If you really want a panic attack take a tour of a coal mine. You have to lay down on the rail cart that takes you down into it, and even if you make it through that once you're down there, forget it. SCARY.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            If you really want a panic attack take a tour of a coal mine. You have to lay down on the rail cart that takes you down into it, and even if you make it through that once you're down there, forget it. SCARY.
            I may need a xanax just have reading that,

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
              HEHE!! I went on a tour of an old silo in AZ. I had to run out with in the first couple minutes. I have issues.
              The one that's about halfway between Tucson and Nogales? Yeah it's an interesting tour, But even I was getting a little creeped out with all the airlock doors and such.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                No, not on 7/9. All of the first leg - up to and including New Orleans on June 26th - is still on as scheduled. All of the dates after that are POSTPONED; the shows will still happen and tickets are still good, but the new dates have not yet been announced.
                Didn't Twona say he got a message about refunds? (Cleveland?)

Oh dear.

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Jhale, mind if I ask for who all you have been a tech for?

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    The one that's about halfway between Tucson and Nogales? Yeah it's an interesting tour, But even I was getting a little creeped out with all the airlock doors and such.
                    Yes, Thats the one. My dad lives in Tucson and he takes me to all these crazy places when I visit.

Comment

• mohican
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by jhale667
                      When I was hyperventilating in that tunnel, my first thought was those miners trapped in the coal mine. I hope I'll never have to take an MRI scan. Isn't that machine like a coffin?

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

When I was hyperventilating in that tunnel, my first thought was those miners trapped in the coal mine. I hope I'll never have to take an MRI scan. Isn't that machine like a coffin?
                        Yeah but those don't bother me for some reason because I know it's in a controlled situation and they can have you out in a few seconds if need be. Plus if you have an issue with it you can get a little something that makes you not care.

Comment

• SNIPER
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Light Em Up freaks out in an elevator. ...Sorry babe for when you read this.

Comment

• mohican
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by SNIPER
                            Yeah but those don't bother me for some reason because I know it's in a controlled situation and they can have you out in a few seconds if need be. Plus if you have an issue with it you can get a little something that makes you not care.
                            My co-worker told me when she was in the MRI machine, the technician forgot her, and she was left in there for a while. She was pretty freaked out. It was either two technicians switched patients or one went on break or was distracted by something, and my co-worker was left in the tube.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

It's good to know other people have phobias - I thought I was the weird one, and maybe I'm pretty normal after all.

Oh dear.

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

My co-worker told me when she was in the MRI machine, the technician forgot her, and she was left in there for a while. She was pretty freaked out. It was either two technicians switched patients or one went on break or was distracted by something, and my co-worker was left in the tube.
                                Oh shit!!

Comment

Working...