Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Cool interview with Gregg Allman right now... Allman sounds really weak and frail.

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

The only bad press is an obituary.......
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
        Groupie
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
        FUCK HOWARD STERN ---- FUCK HIM TO HELL

Seriously ---- this asshole has had it out for Dave ever since Dave took over his old CBS radio gig ---- Stern was pissed that Dave didnt come to him for advice about being on radio ---- so Stern has decided to burn DLR any chance he gets.

He's even resorted to licking Sammy's smelly cunt recently after he spent 20+ years slamming Spambot on his show! You got to be a despicable douche to stoop that low.

Basically ---- Dave OWNS Stern and Stern can't stand it. Stern is a lazy spoiled prick who stopped being funny in the mid-90s. He barely works 2 days a week. He's a fucking boring pile of shit. Needs to go away --- SOON.

Gotta agree with most of your shit here....FOR YEARS Stern slammed Hagar, then in 1994 Sammy walks in his studio and Howard kisses his ass and sucks his dick. Then he panders to Dave during the break-up shit of 1996 and then plays them aganist each other in 2002, as well as making FUN of Dave several times in early 1999 and 2000. Then he slams both in 1998. Stern is a back stabber...he use to be LOYAL to DAVE....now he is gutless and almost completely worthless. He only does work TWO FUCKIN DAYS A WEEK and has a vacation every fuckin month. Sirrus should cut their loses at this point and give a big send off FUCK YOU..to STERN. Dave should avoid this back stabber at all costs....

Comment

• Mr Walker
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

I'm not sure what is more taxing these days... being a Stern fan or a Van Halen fan.

Comment

• chi-town324
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2007

he's just like any of the media outlets...clueless...i have XM in my car as i was leaving work last night i had it set on classic rewind....ATBL was playing...so i crank it of course...so the song finishes and its Alan Hunter DJ ...the old douche bag from MTV....anyway he goes.. "well we know it wouldn't last"...Van Halen has cancelled its tour...because they are fighting again....i mean WTF...i guess Rolling Stone is the only information for theses clueless fucks!!!

Comment

• Mushroom
              Commando
              • Jul 2009

Howard Stern is B.O.R.I.N.G. There are local radio morning shows more entertaining than that schmuck.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

stern is a fucking joke
                Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

guess he made some 7 yr old cry last night on americas got talent and then said I'm not cut out for this.. what a pussy

Comment

• JenniferM
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2004

I didn't think anyone even listened to him anymore. He was funny at first, but I got tired of him trying too hard to be "over the top" and "outrageous". The act got old and tired long ago.....
                    I wish the boys would do a formal press release and shut all these fuckers up! Why can't people just sit back and enjoy the music and let the guys have their glory?
                    "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                      Howard Stern is B.O.R.I.N.G. There are local radio morning shows more entertaining than that schmuck.
                      "Can I see your vagina?" Was funny the first 1,237 times he asked a girl on the show.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

The last time I paid any attention to Stern was when he made amends with Andrew Dice Clay back in 2007 on the "Dice Undisputed" series that aired on VH1. And before that, I couldn't tell you. I haven't paid any attention since then, and I don't plan on starting now...especially after this shit. That's the best way to fuck somebody like Stern...to just ignore and not give him the airtime ratings.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• george
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2004

Howard who?

seriously, he is a hypocrite... in the most possible way. Look at the life he is leading now.. anyone who listened to Stern in the 80s & 90s knows he is full of shit. He's doing the same shit he used to rip other people for (facelifts, wig, horse faced wife, etc.).

Comment

• High Life Man
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                            Cool interview with Gregg Allman right now... Allman sounds really weak and frail.
                            Yeah, sad shit. It literally took him 10 seconds to begin responding to Stern's questions.

Comment

• vanshipman
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

Howard Stern is an idiot whose shock jock schtick has gotten old a good while back. And now he's a judge on some lame television show...wow. I understand why VH never really wanted to do his show, and hopefully Dave will never go back. Stern just kisses up to whoever will show anymore. Oh and btw, Rolling Stone sucks.

Comment

• minkahed
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chi-town324
                                he's just like any of the media outlets...clueless...i have XM in my car as i was leaving work last night i had it set on classic rewind....ATBL was playing...so i crank it of course...so the song finishes and its Alan Hunter DJ ...the old douche bag from MTV....anyway he goes.. "well we know it wouldn't last"...Van Halen has cancelled its tour...because they are fighting again....i mean WTF...i guess Rolling Stone is the only information for theses clueless fucks!!!
                                Alan Hunter is such a fuckut, he really thiks he's the shit on that crappy 80's show on Sirius. I wish someonewould just backslap that queer, no offense.

Now, that Nina Blackwood, class act ...she does her homework and is nowhere as clueless as that pencil weenie.
                                Hot dog and a shake

Comment

Working...